• MarvelGrrl
    MarvelGrrl Posts: 622 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    When people say they're here to loose weight instead of lose weight
  • Mrj183
    Mrj183 Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    FOLDING FITTED SHEETS!!! THAT *kitten* IS SOME KIND OF MAGIC TRICK!
  • Determined_ella_89
    Determined_ella_89 Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Having to repeat myself

Sorry what was that? :joy: agreed.. Normally more than 3 times and I change what I said and I mumble a completely stupid sentence that sounds similar.... Then repeat the original

Example:

Do you think it should be done?
    I said, You act like a plum...

It normally throws them off the subject, enough to forget they were wanting to know what I kept repeating lol

• KT_3009
    KT_3009 Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    MarvelGrrl wrote: »
    When people say they're here to loose weight instead of lose weight

Hahaha I actually did a post about that the other day!! It gets on my nerves big time!!
  • MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,619 Member
    Options
    When I've told a patient three times that we do not have appointments at the time and date you've requested, yet they stand there waiting for a different answer the fourth time round:

5vkrgt.jpg[img][/img]
  • Determined_ella_89
    Options
    ThomasW13 wrote: »
    when people here on the forums refer to someone on their friends list by their real name in a thread, especially so if that person's user name is totally different than their real name. I cringe internally so bad when I see it.

Lol making people think that they seem closer just because they use their name... Yes.. Uh uh but we know the truth :joy:
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    Nagger.jpg
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    when people here on the forums refer to someone on their friends list by their real name in a thread, especially so if that person's user name is totally different than their real name. I cringe internally so bad when I see it.

Lol making people think that they seem closer just because they use their name... Yes.. Uh uh but we know the truth :joy:

oh, I hate when people use my real name on a forum...
  • Determined_ella_89
    Options

yeah I guess that's what it is half the time at least. its one thing if you have your real name in there somewhere, but when your user name is something random like "jx123bib" and then people in the forums are calling you "Jill" or "James" or whatever it may be...yeah idk its very cringe-y to me. plus it doesn't help if you have that one random psycho stalker out there who is gathering data on you and these people are just giving it away.

Lol ah yes I see what you mean 0_o lol.. That could become awkward..
  • Determined_ella_89
    Options
    _John_ wrote: »

oh, I hate when people use my real name on a forum...

Well.. I suppose the underscores are a giveaway... Must feel like you are stalked on a daily.. Even hourly basis!? :scream: ;p x