October 2015 Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• Stoshew71
    Stoshew71 Posts: 6,553 Member
    Options
    7lenny7 wrote: »
    So when you go to the homepage it says: "jog.fm helps you find the perfect music for your run...and your walk and your ride" and then it has a drop-down menu for: "my mile time is ????". You select your time and hit Go and it will generate a list of songs that are best for that pace. Does that make sense? So forever I was a 10:00 minute miler so I made a 9:00 minute miler playlist. If I were to run to the beat, I would be running 9:00 minute miles. It does allow you to search via BPM's for those of you looking for 180s. 10:00 minute miles are 150 BPMs.

@HealthyFocused715, there are two stride variables that determine your pace...stride cadence (BPM) and stride length.

You could hold your stride cadence constant and vary your stride length, you hold your stride length constant and vary your cadence, or some combination of the two. What you are doing is varying cadence to try to maintain a pace. I used to do this exact thing as well (if you look through the May 2015 challenge thread I posted many links to find music of certain beats).

What I've come to learn is that some people some where did a study and found that the most efficient stride cadence is 180, regardless of your height or inseam. To run faster you increase your stride length but maintain the same cadence. To run slower you reduce your stride length.

While I know that this is true I have one heck of a time actually putting this into practice but as my speed increases, I'm getting closer. I finally decided to ignore my cadence for the moment as I work on other aspects of my running but I plan to return to it at some point.

My point is, while varying the BPM of you music may help you maintain a target pace, eventually you want to get to the point where your cadence is always 180 BPM regardless of your pace.

If you already have a music service (I use Google Music) search for whatever BPM you're looking for and you will find plenty of playlists and even albums catering to that cadence. When I was listening to music on the run, I'd then take the songs I liked and create my own playlist. No need to pay for another service unless you just find that easier. Maybe jogfm is free, I have no idea. You call also search the web for "180 BPM playlist" and find plenty. Add a genre qualifier if you'd like to target the music you prefer.

here's a trip...I found a military cadence playlist (160 BPM) and for a few runs ran to a drill instructor barking out cadences. I kept thinking about Bill Murray in Stripes and would crack up though, so I quit.

I didn't realized that you answered this when I answered it. But yeah. Spot on!

LOL @ the Stripes reference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR5yhKQo3dc

Then you got Full Metal Jacket.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEiWXz3BkpA

• 7lenny7
    7lenny7 Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    Stoshew71 wrote: »

The military cadence recordings I found were definitely more like Full Metal Jacket!

One of my favorite lines in Stripes:

https://youtu.be/u8-gyaN2Ydc
  • ShanazAsiya
    ShanazAsiya Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Thank you everybody i'm so excited and I feel very welcome omg I have a lot of work to do
  • Stoshew71
    Options
    shanaber wrote: »
    @Stoshew71 - I love garageband! I haven't used it to speed up a song but it works great for making ringtones from your favorite songs :)
    Thanks for the breakdown on spm/bpm interesting. Something more for me to look into improving!

Yeah, I had used audacity in the past and really never had a reason to change tempo on songs. I have this other mp3 converter on my current computer at home. I may have to play with it a bit to see what other functions it does. Otherwise, I will download audacity again. I don't really use Mac, more of a Windows/Android guy. Although my work did give me a free iPad.

Skip and I have a 5K this week. @stoshew71 is Jen running in the Spooktacular?

Jenn & Emily both are. I guess I will see you guys there.

• Stoshew71
    Options
    kareF wrote: »

My left leg/hip is a little tight.. I think it has something to do with my doing strength exercises on Tuesday! Have learnt my lesson.. Won't be doing strength training the day before a big run again! lol I tried the c25k originally when I first started running though found the constant stopping/starting made my shin splints worse.. That and my form wasn't too great either :smile:

@7lenny7 and @Stoshew71 I'm going to see if I can add a 4th running day each week. It won't be a very long run, maybe 3-4km on the same day each week so I'm not far from home. Would this be okay to keep the same distance while upping my distance on the other 3 days? Or should I try and up distance on this day also? At the moment I would be stuck for only a few km on the 4th day.. Or should I not worry about it just yet? At the moment I run:

Saturdays 8-10k
    Sundays 5-6k
    Mondays (possible 4th day) 3-4k
    Wednesdays 8-10k (aiming to up distance slowly on this day)

Does that sound okay?

First- the weights to running thing. Here's a RW link to a study on just this:
    http://www.runnersworld.com/newswire/how-best-to-combine-strength-training-and-running

The key part was:

"First, Doma advises, don't schedule a hard running workout later in the day of a weight session. "Running at maximal effort is impaired six hours [after] lower-extremity resistance training, and therefore trained to moderately trained runners will need more than that to recover for running sessions set at high intensities," he says.

In addition, "running at maximal effort is still impaired 24 hours after lower-extremity resistance training," Doma says. "Therefore, in the case of trained and moderately trained runners undertaking high-intensity running sessions after lower-extremity resistance training, they may need more than one day to recover."

Second, Doma found that running performance at lower intensities was unaffected by the weight workouts. "Runners could undertake strength training and running sessions on the same day six hours apart as long as the running session is set at submaximal intensities," Doma says.

If possible, Doma says, try to arrange your schedule so that on days that you run and lift, running comes first.

"I found that lower-extremity resistance training performed six hours prior to running sessions at moderate to high intensities cause carryover effects of fatigue the next day to a greater extent than the reverse sequence," he says. "Therefore, if undertaking lower-extremity resistance training and running sessions on the same day, it is best to undertake a running session before a strength-training session, for example, running in the morning before work and lower-extremity resistance training in the evening after work."

In this scenario, it would make sense to have that morning run be one of your harder workouts of the week. Your workout the following day would then be an easy recovery run, which would be warranted even without the evening lifting, but is that much more called for on the basis of Doma's research. This sequence would also mesh with many coaches' recommendation to have great discrepancy between your hard and easy days, so that you can better recover from your toughest workouts, instead of including hard elements of non-running training on your easy running days."

So then your next question:

Your question is related to adding a 4th day while increasing mileage.

You wrote:
    Saturdays 8-10k
    Sundays 5-6k

So currently you run (taking the maximum of each day) 10+6+10=26 km's then you want to add a 4th day of 4 km.

So the first thing I noticed is you currently run 2 days in a row (Sat and Sun) then rest on Monday and Tue, run on Wed, then rest again Thur and Fri. But then you want to add a 4th day in so that you are running 3 days in a row, taking a rest day, run again, then take 2 more rest days in a row?
    I am not sure why you want to do it that way? Is it because of your schedule?

And it also looks like you want to up your Wednesdays? Does Wed work best for your schedule? Usually mine is Saturday morning for my long run because I don't have to worry about getting ready for work. It's the day I have the most time. M-F I have work and Sundays are church. So I have the most time on Saturdays. I don't know what your schedule is like so i don't know the best way to arrange your runs to fit with your schedule. But I wouldn't suggest running 4 days in a row and then have these 2 day in a row rest periods twice in the week. Ideally you want to spread the workouts better. Now if your schedule makes you run that way, then that is a whole different issue altogether.

Regardless of schedule, let's look at how you are going to add the distance. Let's start with the 10% Rule and see how that works for you. If it seems too easy, you may be able to increase faster, if the increased mileage makes you feel sore for more than 2 days (assuming you have a rest day after each workout) then maybe 10% is too aggressive.

So the first time you add the fourth day, I would run your minimums. So You have Sat 8km, Sun 5km, Mon 3 km, Wed 8 km. That is a weekly mileage of 24 kms. The longest run is 8 km's (twice) which is 33% of your weekly mileage. Perfect. I just hate that you run 4 days in a row.

The following week you can increase any combination of your runs by 2.5 km's (2.4 is 10% but the extra .1 km is negligable and makes it easier to calculate. I will take the worst case scenario. You run 10.5 km on Wed.

Sat 8, Sun 5, M 3, Wed 10.5 = 26.5 km weekly. Longest run is 10.5 km. The long run comes very close to 40% of your weekly mileage. So we are increasing too aggressive on Wed.

BTW I calculated that by (10.5 * 100) / 26.5 = 39.62264.... which is close to 40%.
    That number should fall between 25-35%

So let's do the next worst thing. Add 2 km's on Wed and add .5 to Sat.

Sat 8.5, Sun, 5, M 3, Wed 10 = 26.5 weekly km's. Longest is 10 km.
    (10 * 100) / 26.5 = ~37.7% Still needs to be smaller on Wed. So let's *kitten* 1.5 to Wed and 1 to Sat

Sat 9, Sun, 5, M 3, Wed 9.5 should still be 26.5 for the week. Longest is now 9.5.
    (9.5 * 100) / 26.5 = ~35.8% close enough. You should be fine if you did that.

Then the next week add 10%. 2.65 km's. errr I hate these decimals, so you can just say add another 2.5 km's. And you do it all again. For logistics I would just spread this all out but you can try and work it anyway that best fits your schedule.

Example:

Add 1 km to Sat and 1 km Sun and .5 to Wed
    Sat 10, Sun 6 km, M 3, Wed 10 = 29 km's for the week. Longest is 10 (twice)
    (10 * 100) / 29 = ~34.5% Perfect!

You keep adding mileage, errr.... km's that way. I just don't recommend the 4 day in a row just yet. I can foresee that causing problems. And, as you are increasing, all your days are easy paced. You must be able to hold a coversation with a running buddy (or to yourself). Sing or chant the ABC's out loud if you have to just to make sure you are keeping the right pace. If chanting, running, and breathing becomes too hard to do, then slow the pace down.

If you need more help with this, just let me know what your schedule is like (busy bad days, days you have more time to dedicate, days I would want to lift and run on, ect).
  • Stoshew71
    Options
    7lenny7 wrote: »

The military cadence recordings I found were definitely more like Full Metal Jacket!

One of my favorite lines in Stripes:

https://youtu.be/u8-gyaN2Ydc

You can't leave, all of the plants are going to die.

• 5BeautifulDays
    5BeautifulDays Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    10/1 8.25 treadmill run at just around 12:00
    10/2 3.75 treadmill run at 11:28
    10/3 rest

10/4 3.0 @ 12:03 outside
    10/5 unplanned busy busy "rest" day
    10/6 5.25 @ 11:40 on the treadmill, plus strength training
    10/7 6.0 @ 12:05 on the park trail (and 2.5 walking to and from school/warm up/cool down--not counted)
    10/8 rest
    10/9 5.25 @ 11:14 on the treadmill, plus strength training
    10/10 rest

10/11 4.5 @ 11:49 on the park trail, just a nice, enjoyable run on a beautiful Sunday morning
    10/12 4.0 @ 12:00 on the treadmill, nice and easy
    10/13 3.5 @ 10:48 on the treadmill, plus 20 minutes rowing machine instead of weights (changing things up!)
    10/14 9.0 @ 12:32 twice around the lake on the park trail.
    10/15 Yoga day
    10/16 2.5 @ 12:03 around the neighborhood
    10/17 Rest

10/18 3.1 @ 10:52 Race day at GMU
    10/19 5.0 @ 12:10 Trail run at the local park trail--31degrees--brrr!
    10/20 3.0 @ 10:38 (!) on the treadmill, 1 mile cool-down walk and strength training
    10/21 3.0 @ 10:35 (!!) on the treadmill (plus .5 walk)
    10/22 4.75 @ 14:00 just a nice lope around the lake with the doge.
    10/23 3.25 @ 11:58 on the treadmill and strength training.
    10/24 Rest day in anticipation of the MCM10K on Sunday!

10/25 6.5 at 11:08 at the Marine Corps Marathon 10K!
    10/26 rest day--and yes, I was sore!
    10/27 3.5 (3 @ 10:25 on the treadmill--faster and faster every day! and .5 walking) and strength training
    10/28 5.5 (5 @ 12:00 on the treadmill and .5 walking)
    10/29 7.25 @ 12:50 on the park trail. It was not a good run. My hamstrings were tight, I felt nauseated, and my headspace was a place no one wanted to spend 7 miles, least of all me. Oh well, at least it's done.

exercise.png
  • skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    Options
    Skip and I have a 5K this week. @stoshew71 is Jen running in the Spooktacular?

Jenn & Emily both are. I guess I will see you guys there.

@stoshew71 awesome we'll see you. We've never run this before because they always had a meet this weekend.
  • dperich1968
    dperich1968 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Scratch my morning run. :s I officially have my first cold since my bone marrow transplant. It is a little scary, emailed my oncologist just to be sure I didn't need to do anything special. Lots of fluids, vitamins, cold meds, and rest. Back in the day I would have ran anyway but a new immune system needs to be treated like a baby. I'll just cheer the rest of you on.

Happy Halloween everyone. >:)
  • 9voice9
    9voice9 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    You must be able to hold a conversation with a running buddy (or to yourself). Sing or chant the ABC's out loud if you have to just to make sure you are keeping the right pace. If chanting, running, and breathing becomes too hard to do, then slow the pace down.

Going back to the cadence/pace discussion, if I've worked my way up to the 180 BPM/SPM cadence, then we'd say "decrease the stride length" as opposed to "slow the pace," right? I'm just not sure that I can do a conversation at 180....

or does 180 represent the tempo run?

http://running.competitor.com/2014/06/training/running-101-the-8-basic-types-of-runs_7984

Still working on absorbing technique and the mental side of this process....
  • Virkati
    Virkati Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    MTD = 69.99
    MTG = 1.31
    B)
  • HealthyFocused715
    HealthyFocused715 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    @Stoshew71 and @7lenny7 - Thanks for the clarification on the BPM and cadence. You all are much more technical than me at this stage...I appreciate you sharing your knowledge with us!!

@dharwood68 - Rest up and feel better quickly! Must be scary but just take care of yourself!
  • Somebody_Loved
    Somebody_Loved Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    @moyer566 @msf74 - Thank you so much!! I'm looking at it now and like what I see so far. I liked the structure of the c25k and 10k apps so going forward with a planned training schedule makes sense. Thanks again!

On a different topic, for those of you who advised me to see a doctor who runs - THANK YOU! I had an appointment with a chiro last night and he was fantastic. He is a runner himself and told me he'd get me all fixed up in no time. Made such a world of difference in just one visit! I'm a little sore today from our appointment yesterday so I'll do a shorter run this afternoon and see how it goes.
  • HealthyFocused715
    HealthyFocused715 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    @skippygirlsmom - A full marathon in every state...OMG! I ran my one...I'm considering a second. But 50, no thank you!! Good luck to you and Skip this weekend!
  • runner_girl83
    runner_girl83 Posts: 553 Member
    Options

@7lenny7 and @Stoshew71 I'm going to see if I can add a 4th running day each week. It won't be a very long run, maybe 3-4km on the same day each week so I'm not far from home. Would this be okay to keep the same distance while upping my distance on the other 3 days? Or should I try and up distance on this day also? At the moment I would be stuck for only a few km on the 4th day.. Or should I not worry about it just yet? At the moment I run:

Saturdays 8-10k
    Sundays 5-6k

Does that sound okay?

So currently you run (taking the maximum of each day) 10+6+10=26 km's then you want to add a 4th day of 4 km.

So the first thing I noticed is you currently run 2 days in a row (Sat and Sun) then rest on Monday and Tue, run on Wed, then rest again Thur and Fri. But then you want to add a 4th day in so that you are running 3 days in a row, taking a rest day, run again, then take 2 more rest days in a row?

And it also looks like you want to up your Wednesdays?

So the first time you add the fourth day, I would run your minimums. So You have Sat 8km, Sun 5km, Mon 3 km, Wed 8 km. That is a weekly mileage of 24 kms. The longest run is 8 km's (twice) which is 33% of your weekly mileage.

The following week you can increase any combination of your runs by 2.5 km's (2.4 is 10% but the extra .1 km is negligable and makes it easier to calculate. I will take the worst case scenario. You run 10.5 km on Wed.

BTW I calculated that by (10.5 * 100) / 26.5 = 39.62264.... which is close to 40%.

If you need more help with this, just let me know what your schedule is like (busy bad days, days you have more time to dedicate, days I would want to lift and run on, ect).

@Stoshew71 I really appreciate your help! At the moment I only run S, S and W.

The weekends, because my husband is home with the kids and Wednesdays because my youngest attends kindy so I am on my own.

If I add an extra run, it can be on any weekday but would have to be a short run (stay within 30 mins) so I don't leave my son in charge of the younger two for very long. I don't have to add this run at all, I just wasn't sure how to go about adding distance to a longer run when I only run 3 days currently :blush:

Thanks for the formula to help me work out the safe distance increase- it will help me a lot!

• Stoshew71
    edited October 2015
    Options

Saturdays 8-10k
    Sundays 5-6k

Does that sound okay?

And it also looks like you want to up your Wednesdays?

So the first time you add the fourth day, I would run your minimums. So You have Sat 8km, Sun 5km, Mon 3 km, Wed 8 km. That is a weekly mileage of 24 kms. The longest run is 8 km's (twice) which is 33% of your weekly mileage.

@Stoshew71 I really appreciate your help! At the moment I only run S, S and W.

The weekends, because my husband is home with the kids and Wednesdays because my youngest attends kindy so I am on my own.

If I add an extra run, it can be on any weekday but would have to be a short run (stay within 30 mins) so I don't leave my son in charge of the younger two for very long. I don't have to add this run at all, I just wasn't sure how to go about adding distance to a longer run when I only run 3 days currently :blush:

Thanks for the formula to help me work out the safe distance increase- it will help me a lot!

I would say give yourself a rest on Monday. Add the fourth run to Thursday and use it as a recovery run to Wednesday's run. Recovery run's are meant to be shorter and sometimes even slower than our easy runs. The idea is to get enough blood moving enough to get nutrients in and toxins out, but not intense enough to actually stress the body. I talked about recovery runs earlier this month I believe. Either earlier this month or late last month. You may have to go back into this thread to find it.

With this schedule, you would get a way with weights on Sunday and Wednesday after you run. Thursday your legs will be sore, but when you use the Thursday run as a recovery day, you expect to run slower and shorter than normal anyway. You just run as slow as necessary to get the job done on sore legs. It will be tough. Like I said in my post in this thread about recovery runs, I dislike them more than even my tempo (faster days). I also notice a difference the very next day if i did do a recovery run. I actually do feel better than if I just took an extra day of rest.
  • Stoshew71
    edited October 2015
    Options
    9voice9 wrote: »
    You must be able to hold a conversation with a running buddy (or to yourself). Sing or chant the ABC's out loud if you have to just to make sure you are keeping the right pace. If chanting, running, and breathing becomes too hard to do, then slow the pace down.

Going back to the cadence/pace discussion, if I've worked my way up to the 180 BPM/SPM cadence, then we'd say "decrease the stride length" as opposed to "slow the pace," right? I'm just not sure that I can do a conversation at 180....

or does 180 represent the tempo run?

http://running.competitor.com/2014/06/training/running-101-the-8-basic-types-of-runs_7984

Still working on absorbing technique and the mental side of this process....

Yes, you would slow the pace down by decreasing the stride length (if cadence is maintained).
    The other way you could look at it is decreasing the intensity off your pushoff foot (the one moving behind your body) which means less propulsion forward and thus shorter stride length. In the beginning, maintaining a higher cadance will seem unatural, so you may accidently lower your cadence when you decrease pace. But the goal is to maintain cadence and just shorten your stride.
  • CrimsonWhite
    CrimsonWhite Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    10/5 3.5 miles
    10/6 4.0 miles
    10/8 3.0 miles
    10/11 3.75 miles
    10/12 4.5 miles
    10/14 3.25 miles
    10/15 1.5 miles
    10/19 5 miles (mistakenly put 10/16 in my original posting)
    10/20 5 miles
    10/25 4 miles
    10/26 5 miles
    10/28 2 miles for a total of 44.5 out of a goal of 42 miles.
    It was just a pitiful 2 miles, but since I got 10,000 steps in by lunch and then another 9K by dinner, I guess I was
    just worn out. I got myself onto the hotel treadmill but just couldn't do too much. I was in bed at the hotel last night and all I could think was, ooohhh my calves really could use some foam rolling. Unfortunately that didn't
    make it into the carry on suitcase! This is what happens when you walk about 8 miles in loafers for work instead of comfy sneakers. I guess at least it wasn't heels. I'm ready to get home tonight and get some rest. But it's a
    late evening and an early morning tomorrow so I am definitely ready for the weekend.
    Great reading everyone's progress!!
  • Stoshew71
    Options
    Date Miles today. Miles for October

10/1 6.6 miles - 6.6
    10/2 6.75 miles - 13.35
    10/3 22.1 miles - 35.45
    10/4 REST DAY
    10/5 10.75 miles - 46.2
    10/6 10.5 miles - 56.7
    10/7 6.6 miles - 63.3
    10/8 10 miles - 73.3
    10/9 6.75 miles - 80.05
    10/10 3.88 miles - 83.93 <<< Warrior Dash
    10/11 REST DAY
    10/12 10.25 miles - 94.18
    10/13 10.5 miles - 104.68
    10/14 6.75 miles - 111.43
    10/15 10.5 miles - 121.93
    10/16 5.75 miles - 127.68
    10/17 20 miles - 147.68
    10/18 REST DAY
    10/19 10.5 miles - 158.18
    10/20 11 miles - 169.18
    10/21 6.65 miles - 175.83
    10/22 11 miles - 186.83
    10/23 5.79 miles - 192.62
    10/24 20 miles - 212.62
    10/25 REST DAY
    10/26 REST DAY
    10/27 11 miles - 223.62
    10/28 4 miles - 227.62 << Treadmill & Recovery Day
    10/29 10.75 miles - 238.37

exercise.png

Almost forgot to log my run from this morning. Too busy commenting on everyone's posts. LOL

Panera Day: 10.75 miles in 1:28:43 - 1 mi warmup (8:12) 3@~tempo(6:52,7:10,7:24) 4@steady state (7:38,7:42, 7:44, 8:08) Recovery and 8x30 sec strides plus c/d (9:40, 10:00, 7:39(.75 mi))
  • shanaber
    shanaber Posts: 6,392 Member
    Options
    @kristinegift and @ddmom0811 - the jacaranda trees are beautiful. We have them in some areas where they form beautiful arches or tunnels of purple over the streets. The only downside is that the flowers are so sticky, they get tracked in on shoes and will stick all over your car!

@ddmom0811 - I have thought about doing a holiday streak too but I have a half right after Christmas so I don't think it would be good for training.
    @kristinegift - you really are killing the miles this month! Great job!!
    @HealthyFocused715 and @karllundy - even when I don't take a rest day, I still get behind! This group is just plain busy and talkative! Love it though!!
    @5BeautifulDays - I think you and I had the same run today only yours was a bit longer than mine!
    @dharwood68 - take care of yourself and get well soon!
    @Stoshew71, @7lenny7 and @9voice9 - great discussion on pace, cadence and BPM. I am going to do some research on the biomechanics - @Stoshew71, can you share some of the articles you have found?
    @Somebody_Loved - So glad you found a doctor who understands! It really does make all the difference!

I didn't have the best of runs but it is my own fault for getting out late when it was too hot. Took the pup to doggy daycare for Vizsla day and decided to wait and run after I dropped him off. It was late enough that I had to eat some breakfast which I never do before I run. There is a reason I don't eat before I run and even though it was well over an hour after I ate I was still nauseated. I did make my goal though and still have runs planned tomorrow and Saturday. I have also gotten out of the habit of stretching after my runs and I am sure it is contributing to my stiffness and sore hamstrings. I spent nearly an hour on glutes and hamstring exercises, stretching and foam rolling. Felt so much better afterwards! It will now be back as part of my routine everyday. Off to strength training now, hopefully working on upper body today!

Date.......Miles......Total
    10/01.......8.45........8.45 - +Strength Training
    10/02.......0.00........8.45
    10/03.......6.12......14.57
    10/04.......4.47......19.04
    10/05.......5.39......24.43 - + Agility
    10/06.......4.70......29.13 - + Strength Training
    10/07.......0.00......29.13
    10/08.......5.12......34.25
    10/09.......7.57......41.82
    10/10.....10.90......52.72 - Early long run
    10/11.......0.00......52.72 - Dog beach Sunday, a little walking, a little running. Hot even on the beach
    10/12.......6.29......59.01 - + Agility
    10/13.......6.16......65.17 - + Strength Training
    10/14.......0.00......65.17
    10/15.......4.40......69.57 - + Strength Training
    10/16.......4.19......73.76
    10/17.......9.10......82.86
    10/18.......0.00......82.86 - Dog beach Sunday, a little walking, a little running
    10/19.......6.79......89.65
    10/20.......3.65......93.30 - Dreadmill run at the hotel gym
    10/21.......0.00......93.30
    10/22.......4.65......97.95 - Dreadmill run at the hotel gym
    10/23.......5.42....103.37 - Home and running outside again!
    10/24.......0.00....103.37
    10/25.....13.20... 116.57
    10/26.......5.12....121.69 - + Agility
    10/27.......5.22....126.91 - + Strength Training
    10/28.......0.00....126.91
    10/29.......6.15....133.06 - GOAL + Strength Training

exercise.png

These are my upcoming races, let me know if you are going to be running too:
    11/21/15 - USA Invitational Half, San Diego, CA
    12/27/15 - Holiday Half, San Diego, CA
    02/07/15 - Surf City Half, Huntington Beach, CA
    02/20/15 - Special Edition Divas Half, Temecula, CA