Time to stop taking ourselves so seriously! Tell us something embarrassing about yourself.

Options

Replies

• striderb
    striderb Posts: 5,845 Member
    Options
    I had an Air Force captain telling me how she had lost 10 pounds. I made the mistake of telling her to look behind her and she'd find them. I was only kidding.
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,773 Member
    Options
    Someone pulled my trousers down on the tube once (that's underground choo-choos to yall murcian folk) luckily my belt stopped it going down past the knees so they only saw a bit of little stabbems, that was embarrassing though.
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Options
    Sugar_Pill wrote: »
    I'm only slightly above average

Lie.

I haven't seen you reference your knowledge of the size of this mans...... In quite awhile! I had no idea it was still happening! :flushed:

I'm baaaaaaccccck.

Nah, just kidding. I think this is the first time I've posted in like a year. I didn't know I was so missed!!! <3
  • LEYARRY
    LEYARRY Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have a very awkward laugh
  • madhatter2013
    madhatter2013 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    NikaBlake wrote: »
    I'm a ridiculously emotional fool...I started watching an episode of Sofia The First (a disney cartoon) with my two lil ones...I started sobbing with happiness at the end of a highly dramatic - yes DRAMATIC! scene... shortly after which I came to the realisation I'd actually been watching the last 20 mins completely on my own as they got bored and had gone off to play :joy:

Oh and I also get really really excited over cheesy 90's pop songs. #memories :lol::sunglasses:

OOHH was it the Princess Ivy special?
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Options
    I'm only slightly above average

Lie.

I haven't seen you reference your knowledge of the size of this mans...... In quite awhile! I had no idea it was still happening! :flushed:

I'm baaaaaaccccck.

Nah, just kidding. I think this is the first time I've posted in like a year. I didn't know I was so missed!!! <3

Way to show up with a BANG!

Thank you!! I feel so loved!!! I'll try to post more often!!!!
  • goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    Noticed I had a little cache of conditioner stored in the crease of my upper right ear this morning. Again. Hate when that happens.
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    My mailman caught me dancing on all fours like a stripper to Cherry Pie.
  • raychulj22
    raychulj22 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I woke up with a teddy graham in my buttcrack this morning. Glamorous!
  • JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,044 Member
    Options
    I have a fear of cotton wool balls and cabbage patch kids and masterbate too much.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    a toilet paper commercial made me cry once
    i cried during a job interview
    i cry a lot
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    raychulj22 wrote: »

How in the hell does that happen lol?!
  • Tonydevolanii
    Tonydevolanii Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    My father gave me only one million to invest
  • raychulj22
    raychulj22 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    raychulj22 wrote: »

How in the hell does that happen lol?!

Kids. That's how that happens!

Bingo! lol!!
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,534 Member
    Options
    My father gave me only one million to invest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxVivkXUfdU
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,534 Member
    Options
    I sometimes bump my own threads because I want people to post in them.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I often put tops on backwards and leave the house and then realize sometimes when I'm in the middle of the ice and I have to switch it around as I skate

Also, skating related, I have to do things and see things to get them so even though I'm one of the better skaters on my team I'll often stare at the coach saying I've no clue what you mean. She knows my deficiency and then says just go do it.
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    I used to pull my hair out in middle school. (It's a diagnosable compulsion called trichotillomania, though I didn't know it was a thing with a name until well after I stopped.)

I had bald patches on the top of my head for like two years. It was a super awesome thing to be dealing with at the same time as a new school, zits, glasses, shyness, hand-me-down-clothes, social acceptance issues and boys. What fun that was. Lol.
  • FaithIt365
    FaithIt365 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I take off my bra as soon as I get home from work. And lift up my breasts and fan under them to cool them off.