Options

Replies

• kaogirlup
    Options
    IMHO, yep, that would do it! LOL! :-)
  • Addis_Daddy12
    Addis_Daddy12 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    If you truly want to challenge your set of skill my friend, try being a creeper, but then have everyone like you even though you creep. See what I did there. Not all creeping is bad, some of these cats just take it too far. Most of them I like to refer to as having "lil boy syndrome." This is a syndrome that they suffer from where if they see anything that resembles attractiveness in a female, they tend to come unglued and say retarded stuff that gets em defriended and blocked (i.e. "hey nice tits"). It always seems to have me chuckling and shaking my damn head.
  • seventwenty
    seventwenty Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Act like a nice guy.
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    Just do what AJL_Daddy did yesterday. Oh wait ......
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Less passive aggressive creepy behavior and trying this reverse psychology stuff.
    Just BE the creeper you are inside.
  • stylistchicky
    stylistchicky Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Tell a girl she looks AMAZING, ask her what she does to work out, and then slowly turn the conversation into how terrible your wife is and how long it's been since you've gotten any.

HaHaHa! Too funny!
  • scottaworley
    scottaworley Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    It's the kids, man. I send creepy PMs all over the place and people just say "CUTE KID!"
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    Be less attractive than the standards of the person you're creeping. If you're not it just encourages them. If you are then you're creepy. It's really simple.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    32424066.jpg
  • LindsayPosey
    LindsayPosey Posts: 2,638 Member
    Options
    Comment on every thread that has a female as the last poster and ask what color panties she's wearing
  • lilbitoftrouble
    lilbitoftrouble Posts: 2,052 Member
    Options
    You can't ask a girl that you dont know to send you private pictures of herself on kik.
  • lilbitoftrouble
    Options
    I try but I come off as joking, if only the girls on my friends list knew I was dead serious and that I wanted to wear them like a cheaply made coat...

Wow I hope for your friends sake you are kidding.
  • jmule24
    jmule24 Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Don't do it!!!! It won't end well for you! Just ask @icantbelieveiamobese or @Brucefer62
  • jmule24
    Options
    Don't comment on selfies, just observe silently and send a PM

Don't know if you're trolling the person above you.......it really happens to you......or both.........I'm going to guess the latter latter portion of the comment......
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options
    You can't ask a girl that you dont know to send you private pictures of herself on kik.

Why not?
  • lilbitoftrouble
    Options

Why not?

Thanks for catching that @_Captivated_ I meant you can ask a women to send you private pictures on kik.
  • MisterRok
    MisterRok Posts: 3,986 Member
    Options
    Use someone else's pic. That's a start.
  • jmule24
    Options
    MisterRok wrote: »

I see what you did there............ Whoa!!!!! Whose the creeper now??!?!?!?! LULZ
  • jmule24
    Options
    MisterRok wrote: »

P.S. - I would never do such a thing......... :trollface: