ZUMBA FITNESS CHALLENGE

Options
This challenge, it is all about making fitness and getting active FUN! The idea is to break out our Nintendo Wii Zumba Game, Zumba DVD's (Or classes if you can)and USE IT!

Our challenge is using our Wii fitness games and/or our Zumba Workouts 3+ times per week, starting Monday June 13th until July 13th, 2011. Be sure to post your ZUMBA experience updates daily. If daily is not possible then post weekly. So who's interested .PLEASE feel free to join us!

Replies

• 69mustang
    69mustang Posts: 185
    Options
    Great idea, I'm in!!
  • michelle_mareshfuehrer
    michelle_mareshfuehrer Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Count me IN!!! :)
  • blacrasberri
    blacrasberri Posts: 102
    Options
    Thanks, I hope more join :smile:
  • oksuga
    oksuga Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm in I love me some Zumba!!!
  • Kara52217
    Kara52217 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I'm In.. LOVE ZUMBA!! Just got the New DVD's
  • snickers14
    snickers14 Posts: 21
    Options
    Great idea, I love zumba and would love to join too!
  • akunce
    akunce Posts: 29
    Options
    Love my zumba! I m in!!!
  • Melimonkey
    Melimonkey Posts: 34
    Options
    Count me in aswell
  • mycrayons
    mycrayons Posts: 10
    Options
    Yay, great challenge. I'm in too!
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Im in I take zumba classes sunday, tues and thursdays
  • YellowStrawberry
    YellowStrawberry Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I am in! Just did 20 min on the Wii!! :) So much fun! I could go for another round but hubby wants to watch TV... haha
  • blacrasberri
    blacrasberri Posts: 102
    Options
    I'm so glad many of you are up and have read about the Zumba Challenge. I suggest you have a heart rate monitor to determine calories burned etc, towel for working up a sweat, and plenty of H20 lol because your gonna need it:laugh: .
  • lannahgirl
    lannahgirl Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm in I do Zumba on sudays, mondays, wednesdays at the gym and on tuesdays, thursdays are on the will!
  • sculptandtone
    sculptandtone Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'm doing 30 Day Shred every day and have been doing elliptical for another 30-45 minutes a day. I decided to do Zumba Cardio Party after the Shred yesterday. WHEW! Kicked my butt much more than the elliptical. So I will do Zumba 3 X a week , every second or third day, with everyone here.
  • missorange
    Options
    Hi I was thinking of buying Zumba for the Wii - have you got it and would you recommend or an i better going to a class?

Either way I'll join in :)
  • gmkimby
    gmkimby Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Girl, just shout ALL ABOARD!!! Cause I am so on this Zumba train...I've been taking Zumba for the past 3 weeks, and was so excited when I lost 2 inches from my waist and 3 pounds!!! I take Zumba on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday!!! Truly thinking about investing in the DVDs. And once I meet my weight loss goals, becoming an instructor!!!
  • noni77
    noni77 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo count me in! :bigsmile:

I do Zumba classes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.

I also do the Curves Zumba Circuit twice a week.

I have the DVDs - will be doing the Toning one tomorrow as Curves is closed because it's a public holiday here in Australia.

Missorange - don't have a Wii but have the DVDs - they're great and convenient - the same as the Wii version would be I'm sure. But I find nothing beats getting together with other people in a class and smiling and laughing together. Why not do both? :wink:
  • skinnymeinaz
    skinnymeinaz Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Count me in too!! I am ready!!!
  • nads2184
    nads2184 Posts: 124
    Options
    I just done the 20 min beginner zumba with my son, and he loves it.. well i do to lol!. so im in!
  • akunce
    akunce Posts: 29
    Options
    I have zumba for wii and love it! Its so convenient! I can put it on whenever I want and boy can it kick butt! Go and get it and start dancing! So missorange get to the store!