insult the MFP poster above you....

Options

Replies

• hwillick
    hwillick Posts: 6
    Options
    I honestly do not know why they have such a forum on MFP as it is encouraging laziness not just physically but mentally as well! Instead of being on this thing talk crap you could be getting and education or losing the weight you claim you want to lose. Really all just senseless to me..don't even know why I chimed in ha ha shame on me but carry on with your mindless ways;)
  • hwillick
    hwillick Posts: 6
    Options
    Thanks for the warm welcome..I feel so cozy now!!!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    don't even know why I chimed in ha ha shame on me but carry on with your mindless ways;)

because your a hypocrite
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the warm welcome..I feel so cozy now!!!

I am sorry but why would you expect a warm cozy welcome feeling on a thread that's about insulting people in fun... Think much?
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I honestly do not know why they have such a forum on MFP as it is encouraging laziness not just physically but mentally as well! Instead of being on this thing talk crap you could be getting and education or losing the weight you claim you want to lose. Really all just senseless to me..don't even know why I chimed in ha ha shame on me but carry on with your mindless ways;)

I'm going to assume that you are participating in the thread.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Heather, I like your av, please try to aspire to smell as nice.
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I'll try if you try to make your breath smell as nice.
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options

I believe the person who needs the education would be you.

dictionary.com You should try it sometime.
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I'll try if you try to make your breath smell as nice.

In all fairness I can't pass Heather up here. I just took a look through your photos on your profile and I think my favorite is the one of you holding your little boy.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Frostiegurl:
    In all fairness I can't pass Heather up here. I just took a look through your photos on your profile and I think my favorite is the one of you holding your little boy.
    Nice Av. I don't blame you for cutting your head out of the picture. Everybody is actually glad that you did.
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I WillickU:
    Grow the hell up...you all are stupid...

Thanks for your valued opinion, this is the thread for people with a sense of humour.

Btw - how's business in that park, made enough to buy a new pair of jeans yet
  • brocantrs
    brocantrs Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Listen. I get it. Lots and lots of people love MFP because it is a friendly, super supportive place to be. It's overflowing with posters full of inspiration, motivation and frankly quite a lot of perspiration (don't you lot ever shower after working out. Sheesh)

I know, I know. You all luuuurve sitting round the campfire, holding hands and singing "Kumbaya," braiding each others hair, before randomly hugging each other, saying "I love you" "No, I love YOU" and stroking your *kitten* (what IS it with the cat obsession on this forum?

And I respect that. Truly I do.

But come on. I can't be the only person on here when he is confronted by so much fluffy wuffy niceness wants to run his finger nails down a blackboard and wreak some havoc. Surely I am not the only overly grumpy, cantankerous poster with a deeply twisted sense of humour?

So this thread is for anyone with balls or steel, buns of steel or who can just handle getting a little down and dirty. Now, I don't mean being nasty or malicious like "the reason you cant get a man girlfriend is cos Daddy didn't love you enough, slutface" but more "Dude, seriously, is that really a goatee or did a sick hamster crawl onto your chin and like, die?"

So, anyone brave enough? Insult at will...
    You're so ugly it looks like your neck threw-up!
  • AtticusFinch
    Options

Thanks for that Wilf, I guess you don't get out much since the sequel to 'Cocoon'

wilford-brimley-748760.jpg
  • Diana061
    Diana061 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Your mother was a hamster and your father smells of elderberries!

Love it !!!!!!!!!!
  • Diana061
    Diana061 Posts: 118 Member
    Options

Thanks for that Wilf, I guess you don't get out much since the sequel to 'Cocoon'

wilford-brimley-748760.jpg

You are so old .. you must have been a waiter at the Last Super !
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Argh Diana. Your profile pic should have a "Not safe for life" warning.
  • AtticusFinch
    Options
    Grumpy:

You are so old .. you must have been a waiter at the Last Super !

Hey little guy didn't see you down there, does that b*tch Snow White still keep in touch?
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Speaking of b!tch, the fellas from your old cell block send their love. No one dropped the soap like you!
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    Speaking of b!tch, the fellas from your old cell block send their love. No one dropped the soap like you!

Looks like somebody else is using your family braincell today.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Looks like somebody else is using your family braincell today.
    It sounds like you may be jealous because your family doesn't have a single braincell to share.