Inches for Independence and 15 by Fireworks! JOIN US!!

Options

Replies

• maeadair
    maeadair Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I weighed on thurs and was 201 then blew it on weekend with work issues and many grad parties....and back at 202.5 today. :-) I am kicking the exercise up on my days off and going to reign in my eating and get back on target....that should equal a 2+ loss next week I hope. :-)

So Liz no change for me. 0 loss 0 gain. :-)
  • blessedmomof8
    blessedmomof8 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    SO, so, SO, so excited!!!! Today is my one year anniversary of joining mfp and my weight loss journey. The last few weeks I have been aiming for my half way mark of weight loss and IT HAPPENED!!!! My half way mark was 65.5 lbs that brought me down to 220.5 and this morning I weighed 220.2!!! :happy:

This week loss 2.4lbs.
    CW: 220.2

Everyone have a blessed week! :flowerforyou:
  • maeadair
    maeadair Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Blow the horns, strike up the band and let's dance!....LOL CONGRATS blessedmomof8 :-)
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Yaaaay! Congrats, Blessedmom!!
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Congrats Blessedmom thats fantastic !
  • Lauren190
    Lauren190 Posts: 8
    Options
    stayed the same this week...again, better than gaining :) good luck to all this week
  • blessedmomof8
    blessedmomof8 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Blow the horns, strike up the band and let's dance!....LOL CONGRATS blessedmomof8 :-)

Yaaaay! Congrats, Blessedmom!!

Congrats Blessedmom thats fantastic !

Thanks! :flowerforyou:
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try to have the spreadsheet done tomorrow night, so get those last minute weights in!
  • kbcakes
    kbcakes Posts: 84
    Options
    Monday Weigh-In (okay, I know, it's really Wednesday, but it's the last week of school here and it's been a bit crazy!)

CW: 167!! Down 1.5 lbs.

Total weight loss so far - 20 pounds!!! One more pound and I'm halfway to my goal weight.

Keep up the good work everybody! Just one month to Independence Day, We can do it!!
  • sarah44254
    Options
    I just keep gaining this week! Grr! I am doing heavy amounts of exercise (not heavy so much, but MUCH more than I usually do) and I am hoping that is the cause. Water weight?? :) *fingers crossed*
  • purple1butterfly
    purple1butterfly Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I just keep gaining this week! Grr! I am doing heavy amounts of exercise (not heavy so much, but MUCH more than I usually do) and I am hoping that is the cause. Water weight?? :) *fingers crossed*

I hope you are all well
    I have not been doing exercise much (extra stuff) as my new job requires me to be on my feet for about 8hrs & it is making me very tired. I only work 3 days at the moment, i had a bad day @ work yesterday but i resisted the temptation of going in the many food places on the way home. That was really hard & i left the ice cream in the freezer as well.
  • inskydiamonds
    Options
    Sorry I haven't had time to get the sheet up! :(
    It's been a busy week and it's going to be a busier weekend.
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    I haven't posted any challenges in a while b/c I didn't see anyone doing them, but here goes. I hope that these help some of you! :0) Let me know!

SUNDAY June 12

My OFF day... do as you choose. I take this day as a day to reflect on God and have some relax time.

MONDAY: June 13

Weigh in day!

10 Glasses Water
    Burn 600 Calories with exercise today!!

TUESDAY: June 14

Under Calories
    8 Cups Water

Burn at least 450 calories today

Add 40 Crunches and 20 Lunges each leg! EXTRA!

WEDNESDAY: June 15

10 Water
    Burn 600 Calories exercising!

THURSDAY:

Focus on Strength training for 30 Minutes today.
    Go for a walk/jog for cardio. (At least 20 Minutes)
    Under Calories

FRIDAY:

Burn 500 Calories for exercise
    DON'T BLOW IT ON CALORIES TODAY!!! YOU CAN DO IT!! If you are going out for meals, pre-plan to know what you will eat before you get there. Check the restaurant website!! You would be amazed at how many calories can be in a "HOUSE SALAD!"

SATURDAY"

Spend some time with family or friends burning calories! My new favorite activity is Geocaching! Check it out at geocaching.com if you are interested. Otherwise, plan some sort of family exercise! Go swimming!
  • inskydiamonds
    Options
    Sorry this is up so late! But at least I have them up before the next weights are in..!

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtlPuXHmA1V2dGhBM2RZLVhteVBIN0hwOXNqYWN1M3c&hl=en_US&authkey=CK7x-f4C

We were kind of low on weight loss this week, but we can pick it up!

Top 5 For the Week:
    1. mfkfoster - 4.6 pounds
    2. blessedmomof8 - 2.4 pounds
    3. toramo - 2 pounds
    4. skinnylizzy5 - 1.8 pounds
    5. kbcakes - 1.5 pounds

Top 10 For the Challenge:
    1. mfkfoster - 12 pounds
    2. yenohamk - 10 pounds
    3. blessedmomof8 - 8 pounds
    4. kristygay - 7.8 pounds
    5. alifer - 7.2 pounds
    6. myroots - 7 pounds
    7. jenneyd and toramo - 6 pounds
    8. skinnylizzy5 - 5.8 pounds
    9. kris1085 - 5.5 pounds
  • sarah44254
    Options
    I always love looking at the spreadsheet :D thank you so much.
  • yenohamk
    yenohamk Posts: 117
    Options
    The spreadsheet looks great! I love the fact that together, in just a matter of weeks, we've lost a whole person!! :happy:
  • nybor101
    nybor101 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I SOOOOO want to be in the 140's tomorrow. T.O.M. is here though. It gets really tough the closer to your goal you get. Anybody else having the same problem?
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Congrats on being close to goal. As for TOM...YES>... I hate when that shows up for weigh ins.... Fingers crossed for you! :0)
  • alifer
    alifer Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    163.0 this morning. Down a pound from last week! Yay! :-)
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Down to 194.5 this morning lost half a pound .