What do your meals look like? (Let me see pics)

Options

Replies

• CrystalS
    CrystalS Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    These look great! :smile:
  • Love2Vape
    Love2Vape Posts: 18
    Options
  • kkellam1
    kkellam1 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    123.jpg

pic29.jpg

Really nice, Crystal! That looks great and doesn't at all look like "diet food." I think I'll steal this one.
  • kkellam1
    kkellam1 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I love this thread, wanted to add my favorite dinner
    pork rib 3oz, green beans, new potatos, tomatos.
    all veggies came fresh out of the garden (gotta love summer)
    326 cal including the lite wheat bread.

013.jpg

Ok i changed the img to small case why wont pics work ??

Have you been able to post from that same folder before? Sometimes photobucket folders need to be named without spaces in the name for it to work. For example, your folder is named "before and after". If it was "beforeandafter" it might work. I had a similar problem and had to rename my folder from My Fitness Pal to MFP, then suddenly every thing worked. Of course, after you change the name, the img codes are different, so you will use the new ones.

If you have used that folder successfully before and the img codes worked, than I am not sure what to suggest.
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Ok trying one more time

013.jpg[img][/img]
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Ok trying one more time

013.jpg[img][/img]

That is an awesome cup, Deb!
  • risaiz
    risaiz Posts: 47
    Options
    This is such a great idea! I'll have to take pics of my meals to come :)
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    bump

hi can i ask what 'bump' stands for?

Keep seeing it and can't work it out, is it good or bad.

Anyone please bring me up to date!!

Tar
    :huh:
    It stands for Bump Up My Post. You can reply and put bump. Most people do it so they can bump the topic up to the top of their topic list. Hope that helped.
    Thank you :smile:
    No problem.
  • la_traviesa36013
    Options
    love the food ideas. ive been needing ALOT of help in this area.
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    Ok trying one more time

013.jpg

:)
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    IMG_1854.jpg

pic23.jpg
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    that wrap looks delicious!
  • Annypops
    Annypops Posts: 2
    Options
    This is great! gives me lots of ideas - i'll have to post some of my meals as mine are completely different. One thing i have never heard of is having omelet and oranges on the same plate -completely foreign to me. I'm just not sure i can bring myself to try it!
    :tongue:
  • Annypops
    Annypops Posts: 2
    Options
    IMG_1854.jpg

pic23.jpg

delish!!
  • alska
    alska Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    wow!! those look so good .. thanks for the ideas!!
  • AnnThereseRN
    AnnThereseRN Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Wow. These look awesome! And super low cal for the amount of food. WTG!
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    Bump n bookmark.

I have been taking pictures of my dinners and will post later tonight. My lunch is always the same thing, but I'll have to bring my camera to work to snap a pic of it.
  • hwilliams519
    hwilliams519 Posts: 428
    Options
    So last night I was in the kitchen preparing my food for the day, and then I took a group picture of it. My husband heard the noise of the camera (on my phone), and asked me what I was doing. I didn't want to tell him because I knew he would not understand. But I explained it to him anyway, and then showed him some food photos. He just busted out laughing at me, and thought it was a silly thing to do. Although, it may be silly to some, I feel like it is a good idea. I'm a visual person, and I feel like you can get a good idea how healthy your food is by looking at a photo. Anyways, I'm not going to let him stop me from this "silly" act.

veggiepizza.jpg
    First, here is a veggie pizza I made this weekend. It is one wrap, 1/4 c hunts tomato sauce, seasoning, mozerrella cheese, and veggies. This time I used red & green bell peppers. But sometimes I do green peppers with onions, or red & yellow peppers. On this particular pizza, I went a little overboard on the veggies, and the center of the pizza was not strong enough. So if you decide to make something like this, keep that in mind. Estimated calories for this pizza is about 250-260 calories. You can't even get a lean cuisine pizza for under 300 calories. And this tastes way better!

snacks.jpg
    Here is most of my food for the day (what I got busted taking a pic of). The cereal with milk and strawberries was my breakfast (254 calories). The lunch meat, cheese, peach, and almonds with semisweet chocolate chips was my lunch (355 calories). And the apple & (2 tbsp) peanut butter is for my snack. I will probably add a light string cheese to that as well. (320 calories with string cheese - 270 without) Will post tonight's dinner tomorrow.
  • hwilliams519
    hwilliams519 Posts: 428
    Options
    Some of that pic got cut off, sorry. But what I like about these snack meals is that you can throw it all together in minutes. And then you just eat it. No cooking needed.
  • mackemshazza
    mackemshazza Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Great post, once I work out how to upload pics i'll be on it too.

By the way... what's Bump mean? I keep seeing it on posts?