Weigh-in
    SW 164.6
    CW 161.2
    GW (by Jan 9) 155
  • Shull_rachael
    Shull_rachael Posts: 430 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I would love to join in too! I'm not sure of my weight now (i dont own a scale) but I was 240 about a month ago. There is a scale at my gym so ill use that to get my starting weight and for the check ins. Super excited to get on track! [/quote
    Welcome to the group! Good luck!
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Ugh I'm up 2lbs.. Heading for a bike ride lol
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    As a side note - this is the heaviest I've ever been and I'm the fittest I've ever been so while yes I'd like to see the pounds come off, I'm not super frustrated as my clothes fit better.

As I read today on this lovely site called Fit *kitten* on Facebook....(seriously follow her she's awesome)

"You hop on the scale for 10 seconds, that's it. Don't let that 10 seconds determine how you enjoy the 23 hours, 59 minutes, 50 seconds of your day."
  • Shull_rachael
    Options
    CanuckLove wrote: »
    As a side note - this is the heaviest I've ever been and I'm the fittest I've ever been so while yes I'd like to see the pounds come off, I'm not super frustrated as my clothes fit better.

As I read today on this lovely site called Fit *kitten* on Facebook....(seriously follow her she's awesome)

"You hop on the scale for 10 seconds, that's it. Don't let that 10 seconds determine how you enjoy the 23 hours, 59 minutes, 50 seconds of your day."
    She's 100% right I completely forget that sometimes!

• Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,971 Member
    Options
    I am struggling so much with calorie control, right now.
  • tammymoorestepp
    tammymoorestepp Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would like to start this also!
  • Shull_rachael
    Options
    Beeps2011 wrote: »
    I am struggling so much with calorie control, right now.
    Me too! I find it so easy to going over my calories!
  • Diet_Soda
    Diet_Soda Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm late to this party, but can I jump onboard?
  • theutahdesertfox
    theutahdesertfox Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Tardy to the party but I'm gonna hop on it anyway! I hope our big mechanical scale at work is reasonably calibrated...

SW: 171
    CW: 171
    GW: 161
  • Shull_rachael
    Options
    I've had a really off day )= motivation anyone?
  • Shull_rachael
    Options
    Diet_Soda wrote: »
    I'm late to this party, but can I jump onboard?

Of course the more the marrier!
  • symone53
    symone53 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Well, I am back in the office. I did NOT stick to my plans at all for the long 13 hour road trip to Michigan on Wednesday and made it back home at 2:30 a.m. on Saturday. Got on the scale and it's up 5 lbs from Wednesday before leaving. Not sure how much is over eating vs aunt flow visit. Oh well, I have to regroup for the 1,000 time in life. That's how I feel any way. I really applaud those who have reached their goals. Many say don't start over as this is life style. But the reality is that I am starting over today. If I keep repeating the overeating part since it's all lifestyle then I will never achieve my goal. I am still trying to figure out how people are successful at doing it long enough to reach their goals. Let's be honest, if you slip up, it has to be a short slip up that not so detrimental and you have to make sure you don't do it again and again. For me, it's just not working. No way am I giving up but I am still trying to figure how to make calorie counting work. Hope everyone else is hanging in there.
  • kelseyurgo
    kelseyurgo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I can use the motivation to try to lose my last 7 pounds, especially through the holiday time. Maybe I can start now to do 7 by January 9? It would be great to have a place to check in. When are you all doing weigh ins?
  • Magggs_
    Magggs_ Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Today starts my first day working toward my goal of losing 10 pounds by the beginning on January. I can use all the support I can get! Feel free to add me so we can motivate each other!
  • Shull_rachael
    Options
    kelseyurgo wrote: »
    Hi everyone! I can use the motivation to try to lose my last 7 pounds, especially through the holiday time. Maybe I can start now to do 7 by January 9? It would be great to have a place to check in. When are you all doing weigh ins?

We do weigh ins on fridays(=
  • lmcginley02
    lmcginley02 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Sorry I missed last weigh in and haven't been posting! I had a little mini vacation this past weekend and though I have been logging my food and drink I didn't weigh in on Friday. I've been doing alright with my eating but I have been drinking far too much! I haven't worked out either but I did a lot of walking. Oh well that's vacation! Back to better eating, cutting back on drinking, and starting to workout again this week. I work from now until Christmas Eve with no days off so that'll get me back into routine I hope! Will weigh in Friday and hope that I didn't undo too much!
  • drkitten2014
    drkitten2014 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! :-)
  • kelseyurgo
    kelseyurgo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    kelseyurgo wrote: »

We do weigh ins on fridays(=

Excellent! Look forward to it.
  • j116325
    j116325 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Can I join too? I'm also looking to lose 10 by Jan 1.