30DS, Round 2, Monday!

Options

Replies

• jalapenos
    jalapenos Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    o-m-g! I just finished level 1 day 1... she kicked my butt so much I was screaming at the TV! lol These next 29 days are gonna be a killer!
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Hey! I know I'm a late starter, but I'd like to be a part of the group. [:
    I just finished Day 4, Level 1.
    I love it so far. [:
  • KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    L1D6 done... my husband actually did it with me today! =] this is the 2nd time he has done it, in the oh i dunno 39 times I have! haha He is amazed that i can handle it!
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    l1d6 down and I can't WAIT to be done with this level. And I just noticed that Natalie "phones it in" pretty often.
  • jalapenos
    Options
    L1D2 done! I had to turn off the audio and crank up the music. I worked better for me that way. I need to start doing these in the morning cause now that I should be sleeping, I am wide awake. grrrrr:grumble:
  • kaitedid
    kaitedid Posts: 33
    Options
    L1D5 done (on Saturday) and I agree, I can't wait for this level to be done, and I also turn it down and crank some music! Hoping I can do it today (Sunday) my left calf and behind my left knee is hurting :mad: I did day 5, but did not give it my all.

6366809.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    As long as you at least still did it, thats all that matters! My knees hurt in round one and i really started making sure i was pushing with my butt and less weight on my knees more on my heels and it has made all the difference. My knees havent hurt at all in the 2nd round. As for natalie... she is basically standing up straight during the punchs while my knees are almost 90 degrees and my thighs are on fire! Definitly phones it in! HA!
  • SabrinaJL
    Options
    l1d7 down. Holy hard, Batman! Today was awful for me. I got up early with the hubby and we did walk/run intervals outside for 4 miles, then I came home and did 30ds. I felt soooo weak. I think it wouldn't have been so bad if I had eaten breakfast. It was definitely not good today.
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    I find if i havent ate, or had much water, or if ive done another work out before hand... it is rough!!! Way to push though we are almost done with level one woooohoooo
  • WinnieX
    WinnieX Posts: 67
    Options
    Hi, I was wondering if I could join in?
    Started the shred 7 days ago weighed 157 now at 151, didn't take my measurements till this morning though and now I'm at:
    BUST 34.5
    RIGHT ATM 11
    LEFT ARM 10.5
    UPPER WAIST 30
    LOWER WAIST 37
    LEFT THIGH 24.5
    RIGHT THIGH 24.4
    HIPS 39.5

Also trying to spin at least 4 times a week in conjunction with the shred!
  • Solly123
    Solly123 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Ok, completed D7 L1 yesterday (Sunday). Weighed myself this morning to find I am 1 lb heavier than when I started.. Thank god I spotted the post that said this happened to someone else and that they had lost 9lb by the end of the 30 days.

So no more weighing for me.

I do feel a little more toned - but not sure whether I'm just on a "thinner" day. But I'm in size 12 work trousers this week - that aint happened in a couple of years!!

Still finding the press-ups a killer. Haven't yet been able to complete the 2nd round of press-ups. But am able to complete all the cardio laps now and have no muscle pain at all. Considering D2 L1 I thought I was dying from muscle pain - I'm a happy camper..

Will keep it going cause I have to see if it works on me.. Level 2 starts Thurs. Not sure whether I'm excited or terrified - but its happening regardless!!
  • s_nilu
    s_nilu Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    completed day7 today, although have not lost much weight and inches but people around me started asking me if i have lost weight. So something definitely working. Oh forgot to mention, i had my blood sugar test results this morning and they are getting better..which is a very good news for me :-)
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    I had gained 1lb too till about day 10. I hear just about everyone gains or stays the same for the first week week and a half. Glad so many of us are still going strong with this. Cant wait to see everyones level one results and measurments this week!!! =]
  • jalapenos
    Options
    WTG people!
    Today will be L1D4 for me and I am soooo not looking forward to doing it. My arms and thighs are killing me!!! But i will do it sometime today!! I lost 2.8lbs this week... thats my motivation right there!
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    WTG people!
    Today will be L1D4 for me and I am soooo not looking forward to doing it. My arms and thighs are killing me!!! But i will do it sometime today!! I lost 2.8lbs this week... thats my motivation right there!

that is awesome, Way to keep at it even though you are sore!
  • SabrinaJL
    Options
    l1d8 down and I'm seriously thinking of taking a day off. For one thing, I've worked out every day for the past 13 days (usually for an hour and a half a day) and for another, when I was doing chest flyes, the upper left side of my chest and back started to hurt. It only hurt during the chest flyes though, so I don't know if I tweaked something during that movement or what. Bleh.
  • kaitedid
    Options
    You may want to take the day off, I had to yesterday, my knee would not let me do it, it hurt just way too bad. Today though, still sore, but able to complete it. I don't feel like I still gave 100%, but it's done.
    Do what feels best for you!

Keep up the good work everyone!
    L1D6 done :yawn:

Good night!

6366809.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

exercise.png
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    Tomorow wednesday is my last day of level one and ill be weighing in thursday morning and starting level 2. Where is everyone else at? What day is your last day of level 1?
  • kaitedid
    Options
    L1D7 done :) Needless to say, my left knee is still tender and had to modify (but better than not doing it)...not to mention an hour of Zumba and an hour of Turbo Kick...I'm whipped!!!
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    Great job Kaite, way to stick with it and push through the pain!!!! Tomorrow is my day 10 and last day of level 1, hopeing for good weigh in and measurements thursday morning, will let you all know!