:flowerforyou:
  • PrincessBTits
    Options
    Down to 256 this week. Loss of 6 lbs.
  • pinup_mama
    pinup_mama Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey fabulous pin up girls!

I'm down to 173.5, so not a big loss, but at least the scale is moving again!!

Congrats to everyone on their hard work this past week. Let's keep it up!!
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Not much of a loss since last Monday (up since Friday) but TOM is coming and I have been ravenous the past two days... 193.4 (-0.4).
    Goals for this week:
    - Workout, at least, 5x this week.
    - Drink, at least, the minimum amount of water each day.
    - Watch my fat intake from peanut butter and turkey pepperoni sticks.
    - Take my vitamins/supplements as directed.

Thanks for all your hard work Rach! :smile:
  • petitedemoiselle
    petitedemoiselle Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Weighing in this morning at 184 lbs. I don't know where this woosh came from, but I'll take it. :laugh:

Goals for next week:
    1. Continue Turbo Fire.
    2. Two additional workouts next week (Zumba & WBL Kickboxing).
    3. Water, water, water.
    4. Stay under my total allotted fat grams.
  • PrincessBTits
    Options
    Just wanted to share with you guys the local pin-up store that I am working my way into fitting into :)

https://www.facebook.com/BlameBetty

LOVE their stuff.
  • Helinah26
    Helinah26 Posts: 288
    Options
    236...aunt flo and bad eating this week..ugh,,
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Back down to 167.8 today. I was really surprised to see a loss this week. I was down lower yesterday than I was today (167.2). After having fast food twice Monday, and eating half a pizza on Tuesday, I had to sit and give myself a talk. A junk food binge isn't going to get me to my goals or make me feel better about myself so I decided to turn it around. Yesterday was a big carb-y with the ice cream and cinnamon rolls.....hence the scale going back up a bit.....but I managed to do okay the end of last week.

Starting Week 4 of P90x today, with added cardio. I'm thinking about doing 5k's anytime I use the treadmill. Usually I do run/walk intervals for 20min, but I really want to work with a 5k distance. Especially since I really want to do the Warrior Dash in November. I may do the treadmill 3x's this week....we'll see.

:flowerforyou:
  • MsWright28
    MsWright28 Posts: 43
    Options
    OMG!!! This is awesome I would love to be a part of this. Tell me how and when please and thank you in advance.
  • idream2bgwen
    idream2bgwen Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Down to 256 this week. Loss of 6 lbs.

GREAT JOB!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • jumelle
    jumelle Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Weighing in at 243.6 this morning (-1.4 lbs from last WI). Congrats on the losses everyone! :happy:
  • angelzoya519
    Options
    weigh in 259.8 lbs. Lost like 0.6lbs. UGH why me. lol Looks like I will be exercising even more.
  • jldaley09
    jldaley09 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Ive officially lost my first 10 lbs! I am soooo excited! I never thought it would be so hard, but it feels great and I think it is going to be gone for good this time :) Hope everyone has a great week!
    Goals
    All my water!!!
    exercise at least 5 times this week
  • Serenitytoo
    Serenitytoo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies :flowerforyou:

I have come to a realization that I have to quit making excuses and own what the scale told me this morning (both here and on my ticker). I weighed in at 225lbs (up 6lbs from what I last weighed in here :grumble: ) I realize this is somewhat inflated as TOM just finished (and I was 223 on Satudary:huh: ), but that just hopefully means I will have a loss next week. I have had a lot of stress in my life as of late, but I have to stop using food as my stress release. And just accept that it is going to take a bit longer and not fall off as quickly as it did before.

I started workouts again last week (flu seems to have finally been beaten) and am starting week one of TurboFire prep plan today. Just have to figure out how to work it around the hockey game :tongue: .
  • mixmastermel_b
    mixmastermel_b Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    down to 133.4! i think i've kicked my slump.

my boot camp instructor recommended this breakfast and i think it's helped. i've been eating it for a week straight:

1/2 cup quick oats
    1/2 cup almond milk
    1/2 cup fresh blueberries
    cinnamon
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    I'm at 186.5. That's a 1.5 loss. It surprised the heck out of me because I figured TOM would have had other plans for me.

Goals this week:

So much water that I have clear pee every day. haha...eeeww.
    Strength train 3 days/cardio 5 days
    Try at least one new recipe.
    Ive officially lost my first 10 lbs! I am soooo excited! I never thought it would be so hard, but it feels great and I think it is going to be gone for good this time :)
    Yay! Congratulations!
  • MrsFarrow
    MrsFarrow Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    192.4!!!
  • aubreywygralak
    Options
    1 lb loss this past week- now at 207.

My goals this week are to re-evaluate my eating completely. I thought I was doing pretty good, but the last few weeks have been really tough. No more eating anything that comes in a package, box, or can!!!!!
  • TiffanyDawn79
    TiffanyDawn79 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I stayed the same. :( Im going to just be happy that I did because I was not the greatest over the weekend. These BBQs are going to kill me! lol

Goal this week is to hit the gym hard. My knee is better so no excuses!
  • TiffanyDawn79
    TiffanyDawn79 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I stayed the same. :( Im going to just be happy that I did because I was not the greatest over the weekend. These BBQs are going to kill me! lol

Goal this week is to hit the gym hard. My knee is better so no excuses!