Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    I confess I am eating protein bars for breakfast and lunch so I can save my calories for Italian food with the coworkers after work.... :/

I confess I ate Christmas cookies for breakfast and am trying to make them fit into my day in reverse.

While we're confessing... I confess I ate Mexican pizza for breakfast and fried chicken for lunch. I also ate 3 cookies and am planning pork nachos for dinner.
  • MVY_
    MVY_ Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    ketorach wrote: »
    Sometimes, I eat in bed and don't even remember. I wake up in the morning wondering why I'm not hungry, and then, I'm sad when I remember.
    Lol this made me giggle.

• rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    I confess I am eating protein bars for breakfast and lunch so I can save my calories for Italian food with the coworkers after work.... :/

I confess I ate Christmas cookies for breakfast and am trying to make them fit into my day in reverse.

While we're confessing... I confess I ate Mexican pizza for breakfast and fried chicken for lunch. I also ate 3 cookies and am planning pork nachos for dinner.

Correction. 5 cookies
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    I confess that I have eaten all of the food for the last two days and don't even care.
  • CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    Options
    'sup original thread?
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    'sup original thread?

Ay, chica! Como esta usted?

I'm terribly bored at work...
  • bkhamill
    bkhamill Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options

I confess I am planning Rosa's Taco Tuesday for dinner.
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    bkhamill wrote: »

I confess I am planning Rosa's Taco Tuesday for dinner.

It's Taco Tuesday, thanks for the reminder. $1 tacos it is tonight!
  • cake21
    cake21 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I confess I reached my goal today and am already planning to blowout for the whole holidays even though I know it's shortsighted and I'll be gutted in January
  • CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    Options
    'sup original thread?

Ay, chica! Como esta usted?

I'm terribly bored at work...

I'm equally bored at work when not in TRAIN ALL THE PEOPLE mode. I honestly can't wait for this week to end and to only have to show up a couple more times to be useless next week.

Not that homework is any less boring - currently writing a business strategy plan to revitalize an airline's financial limitations. Terribly fascinating.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    I confess that the last 2 days I have been starving and have eaten way too many peppermint patties. Crazy how I have no hunger on the weekends and lose weight, and am STARVING at work all the time and gain it all back. Hmmm... Goes to show you what the brain does to the stomach...
  • FroggyBug
    FroggyBug Posts: 4,883 Member
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    I confess that the last 2 days I have been starving and have eaten way too many peppermint patties. Crazy how I have no hunger on the weekends and lose weight, and am STARVING at work all the time and gain it all back. Hmmm... Goes to show you what the brain does to the stomach...

I'm the opposite of you. I'm not hungry at work but at home I'm always hungry so weekends suck for me. I have been eating all the peppermint patties too though. :)
  • kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    FroggyBug wrote: »

I'm the opposite of you. I'm not hungry at work but at home I'm always hungry so weekends suck for me. I have been eating all the peppermint patties too though. :)

I'm the same. I'm usually good at work but weekends are tough!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    FroggyBug wrote: »

I have no food at home... so I am safe! And I am rarely home so even safer!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Merry Christmas Even original thread! <3 you!
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    I had a donut for breakfast and although it looked pretty (chocolate frosted with rainbow sprinkles) it was terribly disappointing. :disappointed:
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I had a donut for breakfast and although it looked pretty (chocolate frosted with rainbow sprinkles) it was terribly disappointing. :disappointed:

I hate that so much!!!
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas Original thread!! It's hard to believe you're almost a year old!!!
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    WHY does MFP keep prompting me to log my weight?! Back offa me, man.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    WHY does MFP keep prompting me to log my weight?! Back offa me, man.

I must be lucky I haven't had them prompt me. Do they send it through e-mail?