Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Merry Christmas!

ETA: a confession. I ate all the food today at least 3 times.
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    bkhamill wrote: »
    crosbylee wrote: »
    I confess I am eating protein bars for breakfast and lunch so I can save my calories for Italian food with the coworkers after work.... :/

I confess I ate Christmas cookies for breakfast and am trying to make them fit into my day in reverse.

While we're confessing... I confess I ate Mexican pizza for breakfast and fried chicken for lunch. I also ate 3 cookies and am planning pork nachos for dinner.

I confess I am planning Rosa's Taco Tuesday for dinner.

I used to love Rosa's. I went there ALL the time in Odessa. Do they have one in Austin?! :flushed:
  • BodyByBex
    Options
    I had a donut for breakfast and although it looked pretty (chocolate frosted with rainbow sprinkles) it was terribly disappointing. :disappointed:

I hate that so much!!!

I really wanna stamp my feet and cry for a calorie refund on things like that!
  • Lefty1290
    Lefty1290 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Just_Ceci wrote: »
    Merry Christmas!

I went back for seconds of everything even though I was full. Still working on that.
  • BodyByBex
    Options
    Merry Christmas Original Confession thread that introduced me to the fabulous people that helped me lose 56 pounds this year!

I confess, I ate ALL the foodz. TWICE!
    I also hope there is room for me on the wagon when I try to hop back on it Sunday. :grin:
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Back on it today. No more boxes of mini toffees and entire bars of cheese. :)
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    Back on it today. No more boxes of mini toffees and entire bars of cheese. :)

I'm back on it today too!
    Bex, I'll save you a spot next to me for when you hop back on it on Sunday!
  • dramaqueen45
    dramaqueen45 Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Ate about a hundred cookies yesterday- back on it today.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    KareninLux wrote: »
    Wow, great thread. Have to think hard and come back with a confession.

You don't have to think hard, Karen. We confess even the silly little things... like I ate so much ham yesterday that my pants are tight at the waist today.

• MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Just_Ceci wrote: »
    Merry Christmas!

Right there with you, Ceci. I am still stuffed this morning.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Also back on the wagon today. What I came to confess is that Santa brought our family a game called Pointing Fingers yesterday. You get points for guessing other people's answers to "have you ever..." and "would you ever..." questions. I confess to laughing so hard at the question, "Would you ever eat food from the trash?" that I had to tell my family about drowning peanut butter and throwing it away. @MoHousdon do I get a Bingo for that even though it happened offline?
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Also back on the wagon today. What I came to confess is that Santa brought our family a game called Pointing Fingers yesterday. You get points for guessing other people's answers to "have you ever..." and "would you ever..." questions. I confess to laughing so hard at the question, "Would you ever eat food from the trash?" that I had to tell my family about drowning peanut butter and throwing it away. @MoHousdon do I get a Bingo for that even though it happened offline?

I think its funny they actually had that question... And that if they pointed to my my answer would be yes...
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    KareninLux wrote: »
    Wow, great thread. Have to think hard and come back with a confession.

You don't have to think hard, Karen. We confess even the silly little things... like I ate so much ham yesterday that my pants are tight at the waist today.

I confess I ate ham for the first time yesterday in months (maybe even a year), & didn't care for it anymore.

I feel the same way about pork chops, but I like bacon, pulled pork, & ribs.

I confess that I ate two huge bowls of dirt pudding last night.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    The shirt I'm wearing won't stay tucked in and it's making me angrier that it probably should.

I feel that way when I am at the barn in the dead of winter and my turtle neck keeps riding up. Or my socks keep falling down. I go home and throw them away.

I get mad when my shirt sleeves are so long that I have to keep rolling them up my arms.

That is why I don't buy men's clothing anymore. I used to but the sleeves are so long!

This is why I often buy men's sweaters and jackets, because the sleeves are actually long enough for me!

Confession: there are currently two cheesecakes in my house, and I had a piece of each yesterday.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »
    The shirt I'm wearing won't stay tucked in and it's making me angrier that it probably should.

I feel that way when I am at the barn in the dead of winter and my turtle neck keeps riding up. Or my socks keep falling down. I go home and throw them away.

I get mad when my shirt sleeves are so long that I have to keep rolling them up my arms.

That is why I don't buy men's clothing anymore. I used to but the sleeves are so long!

This is why I often buy men's sweaters and jackets, because the sleeves are actually long enough for me!

Confession: there are currently two cheesecakes in my house, and I had a piece of each yesterday.

Eh, I just ate red velvet cake breakfast. I pretty much planned my day around doing it.
  • Oberon21
    Options

Eh, I just ate red velvet cake breakfast. I pretty much planned my day around doing it.

Mmm red velvet cake. Yum.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

Mmm red velvet cake. Yum.

That's pretty much how I feel about it, POF. And I will eat it for breakfast until it's gone. It may last until tomorrow or even Tuesday, as hubby and son 2 also love it.

• crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options
    I confess I ate wayyy too many peppermint sugar cookies yesterday, just because they were in my house. Of course I think I ate everything I had in my house.... :/ . But back at it today and onward and forward.
  • Commander_Keen
    Commander_Keen Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options

I'll confess, I look at the women, when I am on the treadmill, and I notice everything, they span of their back, the definition of their arms and shoulders and everything else.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I bit the bullet and hopped on the scale this morning for the first time in like 2 and a half a weeks: 2 lb. gain. I'm strangely OK with this considering what and how much I've been shoving in my pie hole lately.