My body's transformation

Options

Replies

• tmogs
    tmogs Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Your change is absolutely amazing. such an inspiration that it can be done and look good while doing it! Congrats!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    :noway: You look amazing!!! You look like a totally different person but great job buddy :smile:
  • tladame
    tladame Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a great transformation! I'm surprised by the difference between the pics in May 2011 and June 2011. So much more definition in such a short amount of time. You must have been working really hard! And what a nice bonus getting the job at the gym. Well done!
  • mjersh
    mjersh Posts: 46
    Options
    WOW!!! You look great!! Awesome Job!!!
  • changling82
    changling82 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    WOW! What an inspiration! you look great!
  • mtf612
    mtf612 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    From April 2011 to May 2011, unbelievable change for one month! Its like you painted abs on. Give me some of that dedication!!! Great job!!
    My abs were first becoming visible in February and looked great as early as March. I didnt flex them in a progress photo however until May. I do have numerous other photos as early as March with my abs showing if people want them for reference.
  • OopsieDaisy2003
    Options
    Congratulations! What a great story - and your results are amazing.
  • mtf612
    Options
    You have ROCKED it. My only issue is that you seem to have lost the Beatles poster. You didn't have to lose that when you lost 87 pounds of fat did you????
    No and I didn't fully lose the Beatles posters. I did put them away but there are still many Beatles related objects scattered around the room. I simply decided at one point to clear off my walls. I still love The Beatles though!
  • mtf612
    Options
    Thanks for all the support and comments!
    If you have questions you can PM me or ask them here.

>I would like to note that I dont add people to my friends list though, so don't take it as an insult if I dont add you : )<
  • PeaceLoveStrength
    PeaceLoveStrength Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    The first words out of my mouth were, "Nah uh, no way that's him!" You look fantastic!
  • starsnyc21
    starsnyc21 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Wow. Amazing job!
  • mtf612
    Options
    You have ROCKED it. My only issue is that you seem to have lost the Beatles poster. You didn't have to lose that when you lost 87 pounds of fat did you????
    I simply cleaned off my walls. I still love The Beatles, and I still listen to their music. I also still have some Beatles stuff lying around - just not on my walls :)

Oh and it was 93 pounds total :)
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Holy F. that's all I can say. WOW! Congratulations, you look amazing.
  • Cmon78
    Cmon78 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Wow.....you look AWESOME!! Great job!!
  • IrishChick71
    IrishChick71 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Truly awesome job!

You started weighing just a little more than my husband. How tall are you?

He has this idea that there is no way he can hit his normal range according to MFP. I think he can. :happy:
  • robertf57
    robertf57 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Hey, I can tell photoshop when I see it :wink:

Great job!
  • mtf612
    Options
    You started weighing just a little more than my husband. How tall are you?

He has this idea that there is no way he can hit his normal range according to MFP. I think he can.

5'11" Male - Turned 20 on sunday : )
  • mtf612
    Options
    Hey, I can tell photoshop when I see it :wink:

Great job!

No photoshop on any of the photos. Nor any other image editing software OTHER than Microsoft paint which was used to stitch together the front and side views and shrink the photos to 30% of their original size. No other alterations have been made to any of the photos.
  • chevyguy247
    Options
    Thats so awesome man! congratulations! You are an inspiration!
  • HeatherFeather10
    Options
    Amazing results - you should be so proud of youself!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!