ZUMBA FITNESS CHALLENGE

Options

Replies

• strawberry1969
    strawberry1969 Posts: 1,476 Member
    Options
    ive just done 45 minutes intermediate on the wii i dont have a hrm yet so just put it as aerobics general ,i love it and have been doing it for a few weeks and can definatly see a difference
  • blacrasberri
    blacrasberri Posts: 102
    Options
    Keep up the good work guys! Glad to read more ppl are joining the challenge :laugh:
  • JLynneHughes
    JLynneHughes Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I hope it is not too late to join. I recently started Zumba at home with DVD and hope this challenge will keep me motivated.

I did Zumba Sculpt and Tone DVD (45 min) this morning before work.
  • partylaughlove
    Options
    Let's do this! I am so ready!
  • HMToomey
    HMToomey Posts: 276
    Options
    Just did another 45 mins on intermediate zumba party for the Wii! I added 1.5 pound wrist weights to each arm and let me tell you I FELT EVERY ARM MOVE! I'm hoping this little added weight training while zumbaing will tone up my "wings"! LOL! Will try for another 45 mins tonight if I don't collapse on the couch! :) Have a good day!!!
  • HMToomey
    HMToomey Posts: 276
    Options
    And, just to keep myself honest, my arms are (regrettably) at 16" right now...
  • skinnydaydreams
    Options
    I'm in. Today I did 20 minutes Zumba (Tone it up DVD)
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Just did another 45 mins on intermediate zumba party for the Wii! I added 1.5 pound wrist weights to each arm and let me tell you I FELT EVERY ARM MOVE! I'm hoping this little added weight training while zumbaing will tone up my "wings"! LOL! Will try for another 45 mins tonight if I don't collapse on the couch! :) Have a good day!!!

Great idea!!!
  • nyredrose
    nyredrose Posts: 6
    Options
    I am so excited to join this challange. I love Zumba but have not been in a while. I went back to class last night and had so much fun I vowed that I would go back more often since it is such a good exercise.

This challange will also help me keep that motivation up.
  • Melimonkey
    Melimonkey Posts: 34
    Options
    last night I did 16 minutes of Zumba today so far Ive done 20 minutes on dvds gonna try for a little more I love it.. so much fun
  • snickers14
    snickers14 Posts: 21
    Options
    Last night I did the 45 minute sculpt and tone workout, just used the weights that come with the DVD which usually feel pretty light to me but don't know if it was because I was tired but my arms are sure feeling it today! Its a good hurt tho :)
  • onewarmmomma
    onewarmmomma Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'M IN!!!
  • allthatroz
    allthatroz Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Count me in on this one. I started Zumba on Wii last week, & I attended my first class last night. I'm ready.
  • jday1285
    jday1285 Posts: 16
    Options
    count me in plz
  • beckibee2310
    Options
    I went to Zumba tonight. I have the wii game too, but much prefer the classes, I have booked three a week for the next month. And I can always crack out the wii game if needed!
  • linbee83
    linbee83 Posts: 144
    Options
    Ha! We started playing Zumba on Xbox yesterday! Great timing. Count me in for the challenge!
  • mbeltran06
    mbeltran06 Posts: 57
    Options
    I'm so in!! I actually do a Zumba class at my gym every Monday and then Zumba on my Wii the rest of the week since I am in school!!!! I have been looking for a Zumba challenge!!
  • ajl2
    ajl2 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Great idea. I think I'll try to figure out how to hook my Wii up on the tv in my bedroom and do some Zumba tonight. :smile:
  • blacrasberri
    blacrasberri Posts: 102
    Options
    I'm so in!! I actually do a Zumba class at my gym every Monday and then Zumba on my Wii the rest of the week since I am in school!!!! I have been looking for a Zumba challenge!!

Question: Since you are doing both (Zumba Classes & Wii) Is there a difference between the classes & the game?
  • ReggaeNurse
    ReggaeNurse Posts: 140
    Options
    Ok, so I did two hours of Zumba today, and had a great time!!
    60 minutes of Zumba Exhilarate DVD & 60 minutes of Zumba Ripped DVD...both leading me to burn 1158 calories today! I'm definitely looking forward to getting down again tomorrow!

Here are my starting stats:
    SW: 218.8
    Chest: 40.5
    Hips: 45
    Waist 38
    Left Arm: 16
    Right Arm: 15.5
    Neck: 13.5

My goal is be down at least 15lbs by the end of this challenge!