M111111111 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    headofphat wrote: »
    Hockey sucks!

6n9wrdxhg4im.jpg
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Born to bleed blue and white in Toronto. Forever beLEAFing.
    Also a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge Tampa Bay fan.
    I cheer for a few other teams too...but those are my ride or dies. :)
    <3 hockey
  • jlisa24
    jlisa24 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    jennitm wrote: »
    I rock the red! CAPS!

Woohoo!! :)
  • jlisa24
    Options
    henshemi wrote: »
    I miss the 90's NHL....not a fan of all the changes they keep making each year.

Gotta love Scotty Stevens and Rob Niedermayer....top defence duo next to Lidstrom and Chelios.

@Newarski22

Agreed. These changes are crazy. Each new season I feel like I need to catch up on what's the new issue / change / alteration
  • jlisa24
    Options
    bw_conway wrote: »
    barrski145 wrote: »
    As for a pure goal scorer there was no one better then Mike Bossy. He only played 10 seasons cuz of a bad back and had a per season avg of 57.9 goals a year. No one has ever come close. Even #99 only avg'd 44.5 a season. That's incredible and will probably never be duplicated.

He's out of my era lol. Being only 2 when he retired....different game then as well. Goalies pads were soccer shin pads and Friday the 13th masks lol. But a great scorer indeed!!! :):)

Goaltenders were a different breed back in the day, especially before they started using hockey masks! Just take a look at Detroit great Terry Sawchuk:

iu6ibm7lc16h.jpg

That's so gnarly!! Yikes! :#
  • M111111111
    M111111111 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    jsummd wrote: »
    I miss the 90's NHL....not a fan of all the changes they keep making each year.

Yes @henshemi ! Coaches challenges are so annoying. "How can we increase goal scoring?" Challenge every goal for phantom interference!

I HATE coaches challenges.
  • jlisa24
    Options
    Yeah.... Hmmmmm Where is the Stanley Cup right now? Oh Yeah!!!! Chicago!!!!! Go Hawks

Hawks are a good team, no doubt. You have some strong talented players. But the Kings will get their cup back again this year! ;)
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Hockey sucks!

6n9wrdxhg4im.jpg

I'll leave but I'm not closing the door.
  • jlisa24
    Options
    Hockey sucks!

6n9wrdxhg4im.jpg

Lol bye!!
  • jlisa24
    Options
    erinxo13 wrote: »
    <3 hockey

Woohoo! Glad to see some other hockey fans on here :) especially some real girl fans, you're my new faves :)
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    jlisa24 wrote: »
    erinxo13 wrote: »
    <3 hockey

Woohoo! Glad to see some other hockey fans on here :) especially some real girl fans, you're my new faves :)

Girls who like sports yay! :D
  • usmc01462
    usmc01462 Posts: 1,944 Member
    Options
    BOSTON BRUINS!! unstoppable
  • barrski145
    barrski145 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Funny I haven't seen any Cindy Crosby fans on here yet. I hear he's going to be the Captain of the Canadian Olympic women's hockey team. I'm sure it's just a rumor though.
  • henshemi
    henshemi Posts: 1,981 Member
    Options
    Funny I haven't seen any Cindy Crosby fans on here yet. I hear he's going to be the Captain of the Canadian Olympic women's hockey team. I'm sure it's just a rumor though.

Biggest whiner in the NHL lol. I like Phil Kessel much more. Wish Toronto didn't drive him away like they do most.
  • Determined_slater
    Determined_slater Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Hockey = life! Let's go Pens!! wgpm543sshjx.jpg
  • jlisa24
    Options

Haha!!

Or Kane fans. They looove Kane :|
  • Determined_slater
    Determined_slater Posts: 215 Member
    Options

Biggest whiner in the NHL lol. I like Phil Kessel much more. Wish Toronto didn't drive him away like they do most.

I used to like Crosby, he's useless now! Can't stand Kessel! Malkin and Letang know what's up!
  • henshemi
    henshemi Posts: 1,981 Member
    Options

I used to like Crosby, he's useless now! Can't stand Kessel! Malkin and Letang know what's up!

Someone's getting traded when they don't make the playoffs. Pens should be lightening up!