Vixen's~ 4th of July Open Challenge

Options

Replies

• licha75
    licha75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    well I had a very difficult week. :sad: Started out at emerge Monday, they sent me for all these tests (ultrasound, CTscan, blood test, urine test...) to find out I have a mass on my left kidney which really hurt (like a stabbing in my left side). I had to wait till Thursday for them to tell me it's not cancer, which I am relieved but I will have to go for yearly ultrasounds to make sure it doesn't grow bigger than the 4cm it's at now. Because of the inflammation they put my on 2 antibiotics, which 1 of them I am allergic to, had a reaction and my throat swealed up!:sick: By then, I was discouraged and ate my stress away.:cry: I am not weighing in this week but wanted to let you all know, as of today, the pity party I was having is over. I read all the posts and alot of you have really inspired me to get back on track.:heart: I thank you for all your words of wisdom and support. *hugs*
  • MsImperfect0
    MsImperfect0 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    woo down 2 pounds!! down to 205 :D
  • CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    well I had a very difficult week. :sad: Started out at emerge Monday, they sent me for all these tests (ultrasound, CTscan, blood test, urine test...) to find out I have a mass on my left kidney which really hurt (like a stabbing in my left side). I had to wait till Thursday for them to tell me it's not cancer, which I am relieved but I will have to go for yearly ultrasounds to make sure it doesn't grow bigger than the 4cm it's at now. Because of the inflammation they put my on 2 antibiotics, which 1 of them I am allergic to, had a reaction and my throat swealed up!:sick: By then, I was discouraged and ate my stress away.:cry: I am not weighing in this week but wanted to let you all know, as of today, the pity party I was having is over. I read all the posts and alot of you have really inspired me to get back on track.:heart: I thank you for all your words of wisdom and support. *hugs*

Sorry to read about your rough week. Take care of yourself, we're here for you. Glad you're on the mend as well. {{hugs back to you too}}
  • GonnaDoItJenn
    GonnaDoItJenn Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I gained 0.6 this week which makes my total weight loss at 18.4. I was expecting a MUCH bigger gain so I am proud that I was able to keep it somewhat in check.

Next week is a whole new adventure!
  • scmajm22
    scmajm22 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    down .3, not alot but can't exercise too much so I will take whatever can get.
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    down half a pound to be at 194.5 i will post again on friday !
  • melusinagr
    melusinagr Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    So sorry Licha. =( But glad you are resolved to stay on track!

Everyone is doing great!

This week's weigh-in for me is 155.
  • hummusluver
    Options
    Awesome! I NEED this so bad.
    There are really just 3 weeks until the 4th, so I can make this happen.

Goals:
    No beer
    Stick to my food plan.

Goal weight for July 4th 165 (I was 170 at the doc's this morning)

I can do it! I really need this jumpstart to get to my overall goal by October.
  • CindyinOhio
    Options
    This challenge is going fast! My current weight 159.5. I haven't seen the 50's in years! Now if I can just keep going.

Thanks for having this challenge :)
  • licha75
    licha75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options

Sorry to read about your rough week. Take care of yourself, we're here for you. Glad you're on the mend as well. {{hugs back to you too}}

Thanks, I am taking care of myself. I am happy to say I have had 2 days in a row of eating within my calories. I still can't exercise but I will as soon as I feel up to it.
  • Cando055
    Cando055 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Stayed even this week, which is okay since I was traveling.

Back on track today.
    Working with a trainer who keeps me on my toes.
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Licha~ I'm so glad for the good news. I know the every 6 month thing will suck, but atleast you will know what's causing the pain if it comes back.
    Welcome back to the wagon :)
  • jamontagne
    jamontagne Posts: 115
    Options
    OK ...
    CW 141
    GW 135

It's a great way to focus on little goals and give myself a deadline! I work better under pressure lol.

Everytime I think about getting to 120 I have an axiety attack (no joke) because it seems so unreal to me since I've been around 145 for the last 7 years.

But 135 in 3 weeks ... sounds doable to me!! :)
  • akgrant
    akgrant Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Hello, I would love to join your challenge! What are the "rules"? Thanks!
  • CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Today's weigh in was 158.3!! Very excited about that.:bigsmile:
  • melusinagr
    melusinagr Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    2 lbs down - to 153. Can't wait for the 140's ;)
  • vsetter
    vsetter Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Hi all! It looks like everyone is doing great! I'm weighing in this week at 128.3. I'm hoping for a better loss this week. I will weigh again on Sunday.

Is there a way to get email notification when someone posts on this thread (or any other thread that I have commented on)? I find that I lose track of posts because they are "out of sight, out of mind." Maybe a setting hidden somewhere? I get emails when someone makes a comment on my wall, but that is it.

Thanks, and keep up the good work!
  • Cando055
    Cando055 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    This is the challenge where I'm going to see some progress!
    Did a great interval workout on the elliptical at the gym this morning, followed by a lovely walk with my dog in this gorgeous weather. Feels so good.
  • Kimkimba
    Kimkimba Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Hi all! It looks like everyone is doing great! I'm weighing in this week at 128.3. I'm hoping for a better loss this week. I will weigh again on Sunday.

Is there a way to get email notification when someone posts on this thread (or any other thread that I have commented on)? I find that I lose track of posts because they are "out of sight, out of mind." Maybe a setting hidden somewhere? I get emails when someone makes a comment on my wall, but that is it.

Thanks, and keep up the good work!

Not sure about the emails, but when you go to "Community" if you look at the top, there are different tabs - Home, Recent Posts, My Topics, Signature, Search. Click on "My Topics" to find the ones you've responded on. HTH.
  • Kimkimba
    Kimkimba Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I had to weigh myself (the scale calls my name). I'm down another 2 (to 190) for a total of 4 since I started this challenge. Going to try to get 15,000 steps in for the next 5 days.