New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• rebeccanow2016
    rebeccanow2016 Posts: 5 Member
    Hint water...it claims it is fruit infused. Anyone try it Yet?
  • cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    Hint water...it claims it is fruit infused. Anyone try it Yet?

Hint was one of the drinks they started offering in my high school around my sophomore or junior year so I've been drinking Hint since like 2011 or 2012. I don't drink it very often but I like the blackberry, which might actually be the only one I've tried. It's got a nice blackberry taste which isn't overwhelming or overly sweet.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,586 Member
    Not that I thought my Walmart would have the cookies if another didn't but I had to check anyway. And they didn't.

They didn't really have anything (food or otherwise) altho I did come home to find the puffer jacket I ordered online from them and, for once, I like it AND it fits the first time around. (I don't normally order clothes online but I've gotten very "what little patience I had for shopping is nonexistent now".
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    In addition to the cinnamon oreos mentioned above, does anyone know when the new dairy-free (almond milk) Ben & Jerry's pints come out? All I know is that they said sometime early in 2016. I got an email several weeks ago saying they'd send me a free coupon for one soon for signing up for updates, but I have no clue what month they'll be coming out, or what flavors. I'm really curious what it will be like!

No, but I am anxiously awaiting and will post here when/if I hear anything!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    edited January 2016
    Kisses_Deluxe.png
    These were pretty dang okay. Not worth the full price, but much better than a standard Hershey bar.

h-e-b-creamy-creations-pumpkin-limited-edition-ice-cream-000861286.jpg
    This was the BEST out of HEB seasonal quarts. I regret not picking this up before. The rest of their Christmas flavors were honestly disappointing.
  • risingstar89
    risingstar89 Posts: 20 Member
    edited January 2016
    I am obsessed with Greek Yogurt, and Chobani flips are my favorite. The best ones imo are the almond choco loco and key lime crunch. They are good to indulge in guilt free. However if you want the health benefits of yogurt but want fewer calories and sugar, I highly recommend Chobani Greek simply 100 or triple zero. 100 calories, 7 grams of sugar, fat free and 5 grams of fiber and tastes just like regular Greek. Speaking of new products, today I was thinking about buying some pudding as a snack to indulge my sweet tooth without all the sugar and calories, and I stumbled across these pudding bars only 120 calories and 7 grams of sugar. I can't wait to try them.
    lmevm3h2jdvc.jpg
  • KKishaA
    KKishaA Posts: 160 Member
    In addition to the cinnamon oreos mentioned above, does anyone know when the new dairy-free (almond milk) Ben & Jerry's pints come out? All I know is that they said sometime early in 2016. I got an email several weeks ago saying they'd send me a free coupon for one soon for signing up for updates, but I have no clue what month they'll be coming out, or what flavors. I'm really curious what it will be like!

Omg there's dairy free B & J!!!! I'm googling now!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Had the Yoplait Whips Greek salted caramel. Same complaint as the Light and Fit one... not enough caramel flavor at all. Just tastes like sweetened yogurt. Bleh.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Don't know if new or not but they were on sale so I grabbed a couple

yogurt9f-1-web.jpg

I noticed these in the store but I already had too many things in my shopping cart so I decided to pass this time around! Please let us know what you think!
  • Francl27

yogurt9f-1-web.jpg

I noticed these in the store but I already had too many things in my shopping cart so I decided to pass this time around! Please let us know what you think!

Had the blueberry. Very tasty. Going to have to go back before Sunday to stock up at this price, I think!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member

yogurt9f-1-web.jpg

Also I'm aware of the irony, but I found some salted caramel Yoplait Greek Whips and had to buy one to try it. Haven't tried it yet though.

Also Oikos triple zero chocolate. That I tried (and it wasn't in the database yet, hah!). It's not bad, if you like chocolate yogurt (I always end up disappointed that it doesn't taste like pudding).

I found those at Wal-Mart, & bought a Welch's yogurt that must be new since it wasn't in the database.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited January 2016
    I bought a ton of yogurt at Wal-Mart today.

I bought a few of the Plenti yogurts, a few of the Chobani flips in regular versions & the 100 calorie light, Welch's regular & greek yogurt, a few of the 100 Whips in Salted Caramel, & Oikos Chocolate Triple Zero.
  • Francl27

I bought a few of the Plenti yogurts, a few of the Chobani flips in regular versions & the 100 calorie light, Welch's regular & greek yogurt, a few of the 100 Whips is Salted Caramel, & Oikos Chocolate Triple Zero.

Let us know what you think! I haven't found the 100 flips yet but I'll definitely try them (I did find the new flavors of normal ones at Wegmans, of all places, but they don't appeal to me at all so I didn't bother). I don't like the gummy texture of Plenti yogurts but their new containers are ADORABLE lol.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly

I bought a few of the Plenti yogurts, a few of the Chobani flips in regular versions & the 100 calorie light, Welch's regular & greek yogurt, a few of the 100 Whips is Salted Caramel, & Oikos Chocolate Triple Zero.

Let us know what you think! I haven't found the 100 flips yet but I'll definitely try them (I did find the new flavors of normal ones at Wegmans, of all places, but they don't appeal to me at all so I didn't bother). I don't like the gummy texture of Plenti yogurts but their new containers are ADORABLE lol.

I did buy one of the Pineapple Chipotle flips to try since it seemed interesting. Hoping it won't be overly spicy lol.

They also have Greek Gods (usually they're in the huge containers).

The ones with the boat like containers might be their Plenti with Oatmeal. I tried one of them & it was alright, but also thought it had a gummy texture. The regular versions weren't too bad & seemed to be filling with all of the various seeds.

I noticed Wal-Mart had Woats & bought this a few weeks ago. Target usually has it too. I might buy more, but then again I could make it cheaper with oatmeal & cookie pieces.

cookiesbag.jpg

This paired nicely with the Yoplait Yogurt Greek Vanilla 100 Whips
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    CooCooPuff wrote: »

Yum Cinnamon Churro sounds awesome!

I am looking forward to finding that one, the Ben & Jerry Almond pints (wondering how much the calories will be), & still haven't found that damn Talenti Raspberry Cheesecake.

I still have one of the Holi-Doodle containers in the basement refrigerator, but that one will stay there for a long time until I can eat it without wanting to inhale the entire container.
  • TheRunningman1985
    TheRunningman1985 Posts: 66 Member
    Giving these a try
  • Francl27
    edited January 2016
    CooCooPuff wrote: »

My stores only carry a few flavors, it's so frustrating!

I admit I haven't had any ice cream in weeks though.

Bought these

23947282352_627c4b3198_o.jpg
    23428660273_18f65c79b8_o.jpg

Calories are 170/180 so not a bad alternative to flips. Will taste and report soon.

I also bought some cocoa filled frozen churros from a company called White Torque that were not on MFP at all and I couldn't find a picture for them. They were not bad, but no sugar around them, and a bit dense. Kids gobbled them up though.