The Master's Hammer & Chisel - Start Jan 4th

Options
So myself and a few other friends are starting this program on Jan 4th. Anyone else doing it or planning to start that date? Always great to have more people to help motivate :#

Replies

• Lesly_Barrett_1209
    Options
    So myself and a few other friends are starting this program on Jan 4th. Anyone else doing it or planning to start that date? Always great to have more people to help motivate :#

ME ME ME!! :smiley: I've been trying to find other people on here that are going to be starting this program as well.
  • stingrayinfl
    stingrayinfl Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    A couple of young folks brings it to the gym and I have done 3 with them..it is fun
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Tammy_Christopher Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Yay!! More people = More accountability. Feel free to add me and we can keep each other on track :#
  • socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    The Master's Hammer & Chisel - what it is?

An explanation for those of us who have never heard this would be helpful - thanks.

I am also doing a Internet search to find out for myself.
  • socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    For those of you like me you do not know what it is, here is an explanation:

The Master’s Hammer and Chisel is the expert workout system that delivers breathtaking, body-changing results in as little as 60 days. Sagi and I have teamed up and are using our collective experience and knowledge to help you get the body you’ve always dreamed of. In the Master’s Hammer and Chisel, we share our winning strategies in this breakthrough system of resistance training to shape powerful muscle, shed body fat, and build a ripped, statue-perfect physique.

Posted in: Beachbody Products & Trainers / Team Beachbody Coach
  • ganzelly
    ganzelly Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Started last Monday, love it and already seeing results. I'm wearing pre-pregnancy jeans for the first time (I was really close but needed that extra push to finally get back into them) and down about 2 lbs. Seeing strength gains already also. There are some great workouts in the program.
  • haleycreations
    haleycreations Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I would love to join the group help others stay accountable. I started last week but got sick so I am going to start again next week I am sure.
  • haleymiller0707
    haleymiller0707 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I just bought H&C and it should be here this week. I am starting it Jan 4 and would love to have friends and to help motivate. Please friend me
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    Yay!! Happy to have another person joining in, @haleymiller0707 Can't wait to start on this Monday!!
  • mj4567
    mj4567 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I just ordered it today. I doubt I'll get it by the 4th but I'd love to join the group.
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    mj4567 wrote: »
    I just ordered it today. I doubt I'll get it by the 4th but I'd love to join the group.
    Awesome. Feel free to join in. I plan to make an accountability post each day with how the program is going for me. Only a few more days. Hope everyone is as pumped as I am!!
  • Lesly_Barrett_1209
    Lesly_Barrett_1209 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I plan to make posts each day too! I think it will help me stay focused and on track. So excited to get started! 2 more days!! :wink:
  • wzrthnu
    wzrthnu Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Starting tomorrow, I did 3 rounds of Body Beast in 2015. I got great results but need to lose 10-15 more to be where I want to be. I really need to focus on the nutrition side this round.
  • tanya0525
    tanya0525 Posts: 1 Member
    Options

I just got mine in the mail on Friday!!! Starting it.
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    tanya0525 wrote: »

I just got mine in the mail on Friday!!! Starting it.

Awesome, welcome to the group :smiley:
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Options
    Ok everyone, tomorrow is the day. Get rested up and ready to go :# I usually do my workouts in the morning before work. It helps me stay more motivated and make better choices throughout the day. I've also found that if I wait until after work I am more likely to come up with some excuse as to why I don't have time to workout. So I'll get started bright and early tomorrow morning and I'll post after my workout. You don't have to post daily but I've found that it keeps me feeling accountable if I don't check in with you guys. I've been in a slump with my weight loss and nutrition for awhile now so I'm really anxious to get started and see what this program can do for me.

Best of luck to all of you tomorrow! We can all do this ;)
  • mj4567
    Options
    I was wondering how long each of the workouts are?
  • Lesly_Barrett_1209
    edited January 2016
    Options
    5pjlguv4irrl.png

Here you go! :smile:
  • mj4567
    Options
    5pjlguv4irrl.png

Here you go! :smile:

Thank you!
  • Lesly_Barrett_1209
    Options
    Ok everyone, tomorrow is the day. Get rested up and ready to go :# I usually do my workouts in the morning before work. It helps me stay more motivated and make better choices throughout the day. I've also found that if I wait until after work I am more likely to come up with some excuse as to why I don't have time to workout. So I'll get started bright and early tomorrow morning and I'll post after my workout. You don't have to post daily but I've found that it keeps me feeling accountable if I don't check in with you guys. I've been in a slump with my weight loss and nutrition for awhile now so I'm really anxious to get started and see what this program can do for me.

Best of luck to all of you tomorrow! We can all do this ;)

I wish I could do my workouts in the mornings. I am just way too exhausted and have to be at work bright and early at 7am. So I will be doing mine in the evening either when I get home or after I put the boys to bed. Took my before pictures this morning... Eek! Hoping this programs performs miracles! Lol