What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• HanamiDango
    HanamiDango Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    JL2513 wrote: »
    -images remove-

Are the curry Kettle brand chips any good? I always check for them and have yet to find anywhere that sales them.
  • swift13b
    swift13b Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Tonight's dinner and lunch for the week: lentil, watermelon and halloumi salad.

37rwnlk6dijb.jpg
  • JL2513
    JL2513 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    JL2513 wrote: »
    -images remove-

Are the curry Kettle brand chips any good? I always check for them and have yet to find anywhere that sales them.

They were okay, but didn't live up to my expectations. The red curry one tasted more like instant noodles. The sriracha one had some good heat to it. They both tasted good, but definitely didn't wow me. Glad I brought them to a party and had some folks help me finish them off! One of my friends fell in love with the red curry one.
  • CatLadyJackie
    CatLadyJackie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    moyen2 wrote: »
    Obviously this wasn't my whole meal, but this was my first attempt at making pretzels and they turned out delicious!

And they look better than mine did by far, lol. I think I gave up and ended up making pretzel sticks...
  • Dolphin2575
    Dolphin2575 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    One of my favorite breakfasts. Loaded veggie scramble with turmeric, turkey bacon although I prefer Applegate brand, sprouted grain bread and a berry smoothie with almond milk. 1ev10x9tgmxi.jpeg
  • GoneGirl50
    GoneGirl50 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Can I come over for breakfast? YUM!!
  • nixology
    nixology Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    nixology wrote: »
    I forgot the dessert - petite Xmas fruit cake layered with cream cheese, topped with melted After Eight mint with jeju mandarin. And a hazelnut mocha.
    96tm6mlxph16.jpg

Looks amazing.

Thank you. It did the job of satisfying my craving :)
  • nixology
    nixology Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Had a horrid start to the day with furniture suddenly falling apart and fave bowl cracking ... so I needed comfort foods. Steak & eggs for brekkie - medium rare wagyu steak with fried egg and sauteed carrots, onions and mushrooms in the seared meat jus, balsamic vinegar, dijon mustard and worcestershire sauce. Then I had to go out & get new furniture and it was so traumatic I needed an elderberry cider with truffle chips.
    gko6vcjs8uew.jpg
    0w9x3eybisry.jpg
    if1mxptkz9ww.jpg
  • NiniPerez26
    NiniPerez26 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
  • sthoma13
    sthoma13 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    atu0zsx0rkui.jpeg
    Turkey chili with low fat sour cream and shredded cheese
  • Iguessicandothis
    Iguessicandothis Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    moyen2 wrote: »
    Obviously this wasn't my whole meal, but this was my first attempt at making pretzels and they turned out delicious!

And they look better than mine did by far, lol. I think I gave up and ended up making pretzel sticks...

Aw, bet they tasted exactly the same
  • JL2513
    JL2513 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    2ls6rkm.jpg

Curried Tomato Soup and grilled cheese
  • nuffer
    nuffer Posts: 402 Member
    Options

I'm not a fan of tomato soup usually, but that looks fantastic! Recipe?
  • votkuhr
    votkuhr Posts: 276 Member
    Options

Chicken, pasta, parmigiano-reggiano, cream, asparagus. Easy and flavour packs a punch. Cooked this for a group of 6 and they all loved it!
  • fatsheet
    fatsheet Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    iucpmjo8s8om.jpg
    brown rice with frozen vegies and half a pork-chop (marinated with light soy sauce, oyster sauce + pepper) + dash of sriracha.
  • mlcollins89
    mlcollins89 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    7o80upp2ibl3.jpeg

Tonight we had chili. I made mine as like a Baja salad (lettuce topped with chili, guac, but of cheese)
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    nuffer wrote: »

I'm not a fan of tomato soup usually, but that looks fantastic! Recipe?

Here you go! https://lawstudentscookbook.wordpress.com/2016/01/02/curried-tomato-soup/