MFP New Years Resolutions (the lighter side)

Options

Replies

• kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    Gah. Regimen/regiment.

WTF ...that better be an av of some celeb I don't recognise @tincanonastring

Otherwise you have shaken my faith in humanity...and beards

What the......
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    Just put your finger over the bottom part of my avi and you won't be able to tell the difference!
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Just put your finger over the bottom part of my avi and you won't be able to tell the difference!

Dear Tincan--Why??
  • tincanonastring
    Options

Dear Tincan--Why??

Honestly? Boredom.
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    I will 100% support every OP no matter the post….

I support this goal 100%

As for me, 2016 will FINALLY be the year that I stick to completing the often-imitated, never-duplicated "Sugar Coated Marshmallow Shaped Like a Furry Animal Detox". (patent pending...don't fall for the scam copy-cats)
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options

Dear Tincan--Why??

Honestly? Boredom.

I kinda like it...and I'm kinda freaked in equal measure

How titillating ;)
  • tincanonastring
    Options

Dear Tincan--Why??

Honestly? Boredom.

How titillating ;)

Well, I'm not going to lie. I absolutely detest it. It freaks me out and it feels weird and my kids are cryingandthewifemovedoutandit'sallbecauseIshavedmybeard!!!!!!! It's already growing out.
  • HippySkoppy
    HippySkoppy Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    After doing this ie: weight loss and then maintaining for 3 years, I promise to act my age and not buy into unrealistic promises of the latest style of eating.

Late 2015 saw me turn into a frantic, frenzied and confused 'newbie'....when I should have known better.

I vow to ask for advice sooner from those much wiser than me.

• Sued0nim
    Options

Dear Tincan--Why??

Honestly? Boredom.

How titillating ;)

Well, I'm not going to lie. I absolutely detest it. It freaks me out and it feels weird and my kids are cryingandthewifemovedoutandit'sallbecauseIshavedmybeard!!!!!!! It's already growing out.

Most importantly

What did it weigh?
  • tincanonastring
    Options

Dear Tincan--Why??

Honestly? Boredom.

How titillating ;)

Most importantly

What did it weigh?

cay.gif

I F'ING FORGOT TO WEIGH IT!!!!!!!!
  • Sued0nim
    Options

Dear Tincan--Why??

Honestly? Boredom.

How titillating ;)

Most importantly

What did it weigh?

cay.gif

You lie!

So what do you weigh without it ?
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,483 Member
    Options
    @HippySkoppy please don't act your age, just ask for advice. Youth is fleeting. I am trying to hold on to it for my dear life. <3<3

@juggernaut1974 I will do the Easter version with the yellow chicks. Where do I send the money, and is there a DVD?

Cheers, h.
  • tincanonastring
    Options

Dear Tincan--Why??

Honestly? Boredom.

How titillating ;)

Most importantly

What did it weigh?

cay.gif

You lie!

So what do you weigh without it ?

*shrug* Weigh-in isn't until Friday.
  • trina1049
    trina1049 Posts: 593 Member
    Options

Dear Tincan--Why??

Honestly? Boredom.

How titillating ;)

Most importantly

What did it weigh?

cay.gif

Did you count the calories you burned when shaving? Uh, oh. . .
  • HippySkoppy
    HippySkoppy Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    @middlehaitch

Don't worry honey.....I'm only going to embrace my age around the whole "This diet will give you XXXXX which will then make you feel XXXXXX and of course on the way all your ills will be history."

For the rest of the time, I promise to age as disgracefully as possible - being a bad influence on all and sundry. >:)
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    I won't cringe when I see someone use "advise" instead of "advice". No wait it happens so often, that I consider cringing via this; to be an exercise. That's a positive thing, so why would I resolve; not to exercise?

Okay I won't consider the cringing I do, from those that use "dose" instead of "does" exercise because that doesn't happen enough.

Just don't screw up your face while cringing. It will stay that way. :s

Effect/affect, do/due, then/than. To add to your exercise routine. Careful you don't get bulky. That is going to be a lot of exercise.

Cheers, h.

would of/could of vs would have/could have

Cite, site, sight

But this isn't a resolution to stop cringing at it but to get it under control. I'm a typo queen. Woes be to the posts that I don't proofread.

I have one in that period thread that made me cringe when I saw it again. Sooooo many typos.

TL;DR: I'm going to work on my typo situation.

Edited to fix a typo. /sigh
  • Working2BBetter
    Working2BBetter Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I will become an active participant on these message boards. :smile: Been using MFP for many years on my iPhone, and missed that this was even here... Its great!
  • wrenak
    wrenak Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    As for me, 2016 will FINALLY be the year that I stick to completing the often-imitated, never-duplicated "Sugar Coated Marshmallow Shaped Like a Furry Animal Detox". (patent pending...don't fall for the scam copy-cats)

Bunnies count, right? I can't stand the chicks because they taste funny, but I'm totally down with the bunnies.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    Gah. Regimen/regiment.

And regime.
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    AnvilHead wrote: »
    Gah. Regimen/regiment.

And regime.

Every time someone says "exercise regime" I think of Kim Jong Il wearing sweatbands.