Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• FroggyBug
    FroggyBug Posts: 4,883 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    Mo, my lunches in HS were Smartfood popcorn and Dr. Pepper! My two best friends ate Doritos and Coke. We were healthy just like you! :)

My lunches in high school were pretzels and Diet Coke! Or Doritos and Diet Coke if I was being "bad".

Yay for eating healthy in high school! :tongue:

I think I mentioned this before, but my friends and I would go out and buy tubs of icing to eat on our breaks :grimace:
    We would buy frozen pudding-type desserts and eat them with plastic rulers. Good times.

I did the tubs of icing too. I also remember a few time in high school getting a gallon of ice cream and sparkling cider and pouring cider into the ice cream as a group of us ate it. :#

Yummy. Sparkling cider floats. *puts this idea in back pocket for later.

Yea this reminds me of the lime sherbet with Ginger Ale. Has anyone had that? So yummy!
  • FroggyBug
    FroggyBug Posts: 4,883 Member
    Options
    Mo, my lunches in HS were Smartfood popcorn and Dr. Pepper! My two best friends ate Doritos and Coke. We were healthy just like you! :)

My lunches in high school were pretzels and Diet Coke! Or Doritos and Diet Coke if I was being "bad".

I think I mentioned this before, but my friends and I would go out and buy tubs of icing to eat on our breaks :grimace:
    We would buy frozen pudding-type desserts and eat them with plastic rulers. Good times.

I did the tubs of icing too. I also remember a few time in high school getting a gallon of ice cream and sparkling cider and pouring cider into the ice cream as a group of us ate it. :#

Over Thanksgiving, we made hard root beer floats with that root beer beer.

Was it good? I want to try this.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    kecmw25 wrote: »
    bw_conway wrote: »
    I confess to never having seen any one of the Star Wars movies in its entirety. I further confess that brings me great joy.

Some of the things that I haven't done that I'm proud of:

I have never:

-Worked out with a giant inflatable ball
    -Said “we’re pregnant”, whatevs, ginormous, “that’s fab”, brain fart, or delish
    -Worn a do-rag
    -Participated in a fantasy football league
    -Done the Macarena
    -Worn Vibram 5 finger shoes
    -Owned a little yippy gerbil-type of dog
    -Posted a Facebook status update with the hope that Bill Gates or Mark Zuckerberg were going to give me free money
    -Posted a cliffhanger Facebook message to draw sympathy or create curiosity, ie, “At the hospital :( “ or “Worst day of my life!” and then disappeared for the rest of the day.

I'll play!!!

I have never:

-worked out with a giant inflatable ball
    -said "we're pregnant", ginormous, "that's fab" (eww!), brain fart, or delish (I HATE that word). I've said whatevs...but always joking around..like, "Psshhh, whatEVS"!!!
    -worn a do-rag
    -participated in a fantasy football league
    -done the macarena
    -worn 5 finger shoes
    -owned a yippy dog. We had a dachshund..I don't consider them yippy.
    -posted either of those FB statuses. I'd like to punch my FB friends in the face when they post statuses like these...

I love do rags! A few years back I lived in them and literally have half a drawer full. What's wrong with do rags??

I also have enjoyed the macarena, and the electric slide :p

I've done the macarena, the electric slide, the cha cha slide, the cupid shuffle and the wobble. Given the chance, I will do the chicken dance and the hokey pokey (because that's what it's all about) every time. Not ashamed

But can you teach me how to dougie?

I have heard of this but never knew what it was.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    I have never:

Experienced online dating
    Watched Glee
    Had a bowl haircut
    Worn a fauxhawk
    Liked Sesame Street

Well, I:

Met my husband online.
    Loved the first season of Glee
    Loved Sesame Street for myself and my kids. Luckily, that was eons before Cookie Monster changed his ways.

I never knew cookie monster changed his ways... how sad.
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    TigerNY128 wrote: »
    Confession: I HATE when I make a hard-boiled egg and the middle of the yolk isn't quite done. EEEWWWwwwww!

I hate when my eggs don't peel right. What is the deal with that?? Some peel easily, and others peel in tiny pieces that take forever. I get irrationally annoyed when an egg doesn't peel easily.

I fly into a fit of rage when my eggs won't peel. It takes everything I have to not whip that stupid &*&%^%$ egg at the wall with as much force as I can.
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    FroggyBug wrote: »

Was it good? I want to try this.

Yep, very good!!
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options

Mr. Mo did this a long time ago. Pretty much when they first came out.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options

Yea this reminds me of the lime sherbet with Ginger Ale. Has anyone had that? So yummy!

Isn't that "punch" like a staple at baby showers and such? I've had it in many different flavor combos. I've pretty much loved every one. I love sherbet though. All flavors expect mango, because mango=blech.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Confession: I HATE when I make a hard-boiled egg and the middle of the yolk isn't quite done. EEEWWWwwwww!

I confess that I quite like the runny yolk and happily eat it that way. ;) It does annoy me when I wanted to use it for something that requires hard boiled eggs rather than soft boiled, though.
    Me too. I always get a little sad when I open my hard boiled eggs and notice it's completely cooked through.

I make six eggs at a time and typically only keep them for a week
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options

You guys really need to stop putting ideas in my head!!!
  • nuffer
    nuffer Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    bshave81 wrote: »
    I make beer (IPAs) apart of my daily intake. I sometimes work out extra hard or eat less so I can have beer. I'm sure I would have lost much more weight than I have if I didn't enjoy my beers.

Same here. IPA and bourbon are essential dietary components! That means fitting them in when needed. Sometimes it means a make-up day afterward, usually it's planned ahead.
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options

Isn't that "punch" like a staple at babyshowers and such? I've had it in many different flavor combos. I've pretty much loved everyone. I love sherbet though. All flavors expect mango, because mango=blech.

I think of all iterations of that as "Mormon punch" :D because it's super popular at any event with LDS people and I'm pretty familiar with the community. It's pretty delicious though, so they're not wrong about it...
  • jthurman3
    jthurman3 Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    Also back on the wagon today. What I came to confess is that Santa brought our family a game called Pointing Fingers yesterday. You get points for guessing other people's answers to "have you ever..." and "would you ever..." questions. I confess to laughing so hard at the question, "Would you ever eat food from the trash?" that I had to tell my family about drowning peanut butter and throwing it away. @MoHousdon do I get a Bingo for that even though it happened offline?

Doesn't count if it's not in the thread! I am SUPER surprised I didn't get a BINGO game from POF for my SS gift. :smiley: She DID get me hot chocolate drink mix and wrote in my card to eat a spoonful if I ever need a chocolate fix. I enjoyed that! I tried to explain it to my family, but they just didn't get it.

I don't remember but did you ever post what you got. :( I suck at remembering things sometimes.

But I agree, that is cute!

I don't think I did. And I still need to take pictures of everything too.

She got me an UnderArmor shirt (I wore last night) that says "JOCK" on it (I love it!), a yellow Reebok shirt with blue writing that says "MOVE WEIGHT" ( I also love it!), a sugar cookie candle that's sitting on my lingerie chest (smells good enough to eat), and the sea salted caramel hot chocolate.

Awesome gifts. Everyone got candy and I feel really bad that I didn't give any to my person. :(

My person didn't get any either. I didn't feel comfortable sending food overseas.

I WAS your person, @FroggyBug and your gifts were AWESOME and perfect!! No feeling bad. I am STILL eating the 1 ton of shortbread cookies our office got as gifts, as you know. And way too busy playing Fallout 4 to bother with exercising much. Hee hee... it's good you didn't send me food!!
  • jthurman3
    jthurman3 Posts: 2,121 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    TigerNY128 wrote: »

I hate when my eggs don't peel right. What is the deal with that?? Some peel easily, and others peel in tiny pieces that take forever. I get irrationally annoyed when an egg doesn't peel easily.

I fly into a fit of rage when my eggs won't peel. It takes everything I have to not whip that stupid &*&%^%$ egg at the wall with as much force as I can.

OMG - the mental image of this has sent me into a fit of the giggles. Thanks A LOT @ShibaEars !! :lol:
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    I have several do-rags and wear them frequently, mostly under motorcycle or bicycle helmets.
    I have watched every episode of Naked and Afraid but never any of the keeping up with anybody or housewives. I've admitted before that I watch Say Yes to the Dress whenever I'm home alone on a Friday night. (I watch a lot of tv!)
    I'm still working on birthday chocolate, then I will get to the Christmas chocolate. (Except for the Lindor Lindt Dark Chocolate Truffles, which I finished off pretty quickly- 2 bags in 2 days!)
    Mike wasn't real impressed with the rootbeer float made with Not Your Father's Root Beer, although we both liked the rootbeer.
    I drink wine several times a week, a good beer every so often, and even had a margarita last night. It mostly fits in my calories.
    I'm sure there was more I wanted to comment on, but not that I can think of right now!
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    The points been made.
  • marissafit06
    Options
    I have never:

Watched Glee
    Had a bowl haircut
    Worn a fauxhawk
    Liked Sesame Street

Me neither.

I have watched Glee.
  • marissafit06
    Options
    Also back on the wagon today. What I came to confess is that Santa brought our family a game called Pointing Fingers yesterday. You get points for guessing other people's answers to "have you ever..." and "would you ever..." questions. I confess to laughing so hard at the question, "Would you ever eat food from the trash?" that I had to tell my family about drowning peanut butter and throwing it away. @MoHousdon do I get a Bingo for that even though it happened offline?

Doesn't count if it's not in the thread! I am SUPER surprised I didn't get a BINGO game from POF for my SS gift. :smiley: She DID get me hot chocolate drink mix and wrote in my card to eat a spoonful if I ever need a chocolate fix. I enjoyed that! I tried to explain it to my family, but they just didn't get it.

I don't remember but did you ever post what you got. :( I suck at remembering things sometimes.

But I agree, that is cute!

I don't think I did. And I still need to take pictures of everything too.

She got me an UnderArmor shirt (I wore last night) that says "JOCK" on it (I love it!), a yellow Reebok shirt with blue writing that says "MOVE WEIGHT" ( I also love it!), a sugar cookie candle that's sitting on my lingerie chest (smells good enough to eat), and the sea salted caramel hot chocolate.

Awesome gifts. Everyone got candy and I feel really bad that I didn't give any to my person. :(

My person didn't get any either. I didn't feel comfortable sending food overseas.

I forgot candy in mine too. Oops.
  • marissafit06
    Options
    peleroja wrote: »
    kecmw25 wrote: »
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    I have never:

Watched Glee
    Had a bowl haircut
    Worn a fauxhawk
    Liked Sesame Street

Well I can join you in all these except Sesame Street. I loved SS. I loved Mr. Snuffalufagus. (SP?).

He was my favorite too!

I tried online dating
    Watched Glee one time
    Never had a bowl haircut or a fauxhawk

I have never

Watched The Real Housewives of Anywhere or Keeping up with Anyone

I've never watched the Real Housewives or Keeping up with whoever but I do think both have been on in the cardio room at the gym (I don't think that counts since I really wasn't watching even if I'd had control of it).

I've also never watched:
    any "Swap" shows
    How I met your mother
    Game of Thrones
    99% of everything else on TV

I've seen Keeping up with.. a few times.
    No to all the others listed.

I do like reality tv though.. :grimace: a little too much. And that is a confession...

I've confessed that before in here too, I know! I love terrible TV. It's all TLC and cooking competitions and Animal Planet at my house, all the time, and I have no shame.

My favorite was paradise island (very old).
  • marissafit06
    Options
    peleroja wrote: »

That sounds really good. There's a local bar that does floats with Guinness or with Fruhli (that super sweet strawberry beer) here but I think dry sparkling cider would be even better, either alcoholic or non.

Man if only you guys had better weather, I'd totally move back to Canada.