Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    kecmw25 wrote: »
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    I have never:

Experienced online dating
    Watched Glee
    Had a bowl haircut
    Worn a fauxhawk
    Liked Sesame Street

Well I can join you in all these except Sesame Street. I loved SS. I loved Mr. Snuffalufagus. (SP?).

He was my favorite too!

I tried online dating
    Watched Glee one time
    Never had a bowl haircut or a fauxhawk

I have never

Watched The Real Housewives of Anywhere or Keeping up with Anyone

I've never watched the Real Housewives or Keeping up with whoever but I do think both have been on in the cardio room at the gym (I don't think that counts since I really wasn't watching even if I'd had control of it).

I've also never watched:
    any "Swap" shows
    How I met your mother
    Game of Thrones
    99% of everything else on TV
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    bw_conway wrote: »
    I confess to never having seen any one of the Star Wars movies in its entirety. I further confess that brings me great joy.

Some of the things that I haven't done that I'm proud of:

I have never:

-Worked out with a giant inflatable ball
    -Said “we’re pregnant”, whatevs, ginormous, “that’s fab”, brain fart, or delish
    -Worn a do-rag
    -Participated in a fantasy football league
    -Done the Macarena
    -Worn Vibram 5 finger shoes
    -Owned a little yippy gerbil-type of dog
    -Posted a Facebook status update with the hope that Bill Gates or Mark Zuckerberg were going to give me free money
    -Posted a cliffhanger Facebook message to draw sympathy or create curiosity, ie, “At the hospital :( “ or “Worst day of my life!” and then disappeared for the rest of the day.

I'll play!!!

I have never:

-worked out with a giant inflatable ball
    -said "we're pregnant", ginormous, "that's fab" (eww!), brain fart, or delish (I HATE that word). I've said whatevs...but always joking around..like, "Psshhh, whatEVS"!!!
    -worn a do-rag
    -participated in a fantasy football league
    -done the macarena
    -worn 5 finger shoes
    -owned a yippy dog. We had a dachshund..I don't consider them yippy.
    -posted either of those FB statuses. I'd like to punch my FB friends in the face when they post statuses like these...

I love do rags! A few years back I lived in them and literally have half a drawer full. What's wrong with do rags??

I also have enjoyed the macarena, and the electric slide :p

I've done the macarena, the electric slide, the cha cha slide, the cupid shuffle and the wobble. Given the chance, I will do the chicken dance and the hokey pokey (because that's what it's all about) every time. Not ashamed

But can you teach me how to dougie?

I never did that one but only because I never saw it at a wedding. I can google it, learn it quick and get back to you...

I'll wait here...
  • kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    I have never:

Watched Glee
    Had a bowl haircut
    Worn a fauxhawk
    Liked Sesame Street

Well I can join you in all these except Sesame Street. I loved SS. I loved Mr. Snuffalufagus. (SP?).

He was my favorite too!

I tried online dating
    Watched Glee one time

I have never

I also watched the Real Housewives of every city available until I got rid of cable last year.
    I never watched Keeping up with Anyone.
    I also never watched Honey Boo Boo or 185 kids and Counting.

I never watched Honey Boo Boo or 1850 kids and counting either. I kind of have a attitude about reality tv as in "it's not my fault these people are famous"
  • kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    I have never:

Watched Glee
    Had a bowl haircut
    Worn a fauxhawk
    Liked Sesame Street

He was my favorite too!

I tried online dating
    Watched Glee one time

I have never

I've never watched the Real Housewives or Keeping up with whoever but I do think both have been on in the cardio room at the gym (I don't think that counts since I really wasn't watching even if I'd had control of it).

I've also never watched:
    any "Swap" shows me either
    How I met your mother loved
    Game of Thrones LOVE this is in all caps because that is how much I <3

I have watched a lot of tv in my days :)
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    The only "reality" show I watch is Dancing with the Stars. As for SS, Kermit & Grover were my favorites (Grover, because he was always spoke grammatically correctly). As for Muppets, Piggy is my favorite.

I confess the new Muppet Show is NOWHERE near as good as the original.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    I have never:

Watched Glee
    Had a bowl haircut
    Worn a fauxhawk
    Liked Sesame Street

I loved Sesame Street until Cookie Monster started saying "cookies are a sometimes food". Monsters are not known for moderation. Plus, he was funnier when he tried to eat plate and all. I and my oldest children got the point that eating only/all of the cookies at once wasn't a good idea. I promise

What? When did that happen?? My son's nursery was SS.

Tyler is 9 and gives me a blank stare when I say "Gimme cookies! Nom nommnom!," while pretending to stuff my face. My other kids all laugh. I don't know exactly, but I would say 2005-ish the cookie monster I know and love got banished.

• MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,721 Member
    Options
    I have worn a bandana, biker dude style.

I was totally turned on when my husband wore a bandanna as part of his Halloween costume. I've worn a bandanna several times while working out to keep my not-long-enough-for-a-ponytail hair out of my face. No regrets.
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    mat0424 wrote: »
    arditarose wrote: »
    sigh...When I found that I couldn't eat peanut butter in moderation, and had to get it out of my apartment ASAP, I not only threw it away-I drowned the jar in water first so I wouldn't be tempted...

I can't believe I shared that.

Try the powder peanut butter...it is really good and takes care of that craving. I use the PB2 2T powder with water. It's 45 cal with 1.5 fat...probably no health benefit but if you feel the need to have a little peanut butter it serves it's purpose:-)
    djxjgwp270aw.jpg

AND CIRCLE GETS A SQUARE!
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    FroggyBug wrote: »
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Also back on the wagon today. What I came to confess is that Santa brought our family a game called Pointing Fingers yesterday. You get points for guessing other people's answers to "have you ever..." and "would you ever..." questions. I confess to laughing so hard at the question, "Would you ever eat food from the trash?" that I had to tell my family about drowning peanut butter and throwing it away. @MoHousdon do I get a Bingo for that even though it happened offline?

Doesn't count if it's not in the thread! I am SUPER surprised I didn't get a BINGO game from POF for my SS gift. :smiley: She DID get me hot chocolate drink mix and wrote in my card to eat a spoonful if I ever need a chocolate fix. I enjoyed that! I tried to explain it to my family, but they just didn't get it.

I don't remember but did you ever post what you got. :( I suck at remembering things sometimes.

But I agree, that is cute!

I don't think I did. And I still need to take pictures of everything too.

She got me an UnderArmor shirt (I wore last night) that says "JOCK" on it (I love it!), a yellow Reebok shirt with blue writing that says "MOVE WEIGHT" ( I also love it!), a sugar cookie candle that's sitting on my lingerie chest (smells good enough to eat), and the sea salted caramel hot chocolate.

Awesome gifts. Everyone got candy and I feel really bad that I didn't give any to my person. :(

My person didn't get any either. I didn't feel comfortable sending food overseas.
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    I confess to never having seen any one of the Star Wars movies in its entirety. I further confess that brings me great joy.

I have never:

-Worn a do-rag
    -Done the Macarena
    -Posted a Facebook status update with the hope that Bill Gates or Mark Zuckerberg were going to give me free money
    -Posted a cliffhanger Facebook message to draw sympathy or create curiosity, ie, “At the hospital :( “ or “Worst day of my life!” and then disappeared for the rest of the day.

I'll play!!!

I have never:

-said "we're pregnant", ginormous, "that's fab" (eww!), brain fart, or delish (I HATE that word). I've said whatevs...but always joking around..like, "Psshhh, whatEVS"!!!
    -worn a do-rag
    -done the macarena
    -worn 5 finger shoes
    -posted either of those FB statuses. I'd like to punch my FB friends in the face when they post statuses like these...

I love do rags! A few years back I lived in them and literally have half a drawer full. What's wrong with do rags??

I've done the macarena, the electric slide, the cha cha slide, the cupid shuffle and the wobble. Given the chance, I will do the chicken dance and the hokey pokey (because that's what it's all about) every time. Not ashamed

But can you teach me how to dougie?

I never did that one but only because I never saw it at a wedding. I can google it, learn it quick and get back to you...

I loved this! My 13 year old can teach you.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    The only "reality" show I watch is Dancing with the Stars. As for SS, Kermit & Grover were my favorites (Grover, because he was always spoke grammatically correctly). As for Muppets, Piggy is my favorite.

I confess the new Muppet Show is NOWHERE near as good as the original.

No, it's not, i still watch it if I am home. I <3 Statler and Waldorf and the Swedish Chef
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options

I confess the new Muppet Show is NOWHERE near as good as the original.[/]

I'm pretending it just doesn't exist.
  • TigerNY128
    TigerNY128 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Confession: I HATE when I make a hard-boiled egg and the middle of the yolk isn't quite done. EEEWWWwwwww!

I hate when my eggs don't peel right. What is the deal with that?? Some peel easily, and others peel in tiny pieces that take forever. I get irrationally annoyed when an egg doesn't peel easily.
  • TigerNY128
    Options
    TigerNY128 wrote: »

I have never:

-Worn a do-rag
    -Done the Macarena

From your list, I have only:

-Done the Macarena (I was a kid when it was big so...)
    -Said ginormous (may have said whatevs but was making fun)
    -Worked out with an exercise ball (and decided it was not at all for me)
    -Owned a yippy dog (another childhood mistake)

I have also never:

-Worn skinny jeans
    -Bleached my hair
    -Worn elfish dress shoes where the toes curl up

I currently own skinny jeans.
    I used Sun In back in the day. That's sorta like bleaching?
    Never worn elfish dress shoes, I don't think...

I've never changed my relationship status on Facebook to "It's Complicated"

I own skinny jeans (multiple pairs). It's OK for females, right?!?
    I bleached my hair, on my own, with facial hair bleach when I was a teenager. :#
    I have a pair of shoes that my husband and son call elf shoes (but they don't turn up at the toe).
    My FB status has always been "Married." o:)
    I have never said "on fleek."

I have never watched The Walking Dead, CSI (any of them), How I Met Your Mother, or Big Bang Theory

I would imagine in your line of work, CSI would drive you crazy. Love the other 3 and I used to love CSI, the original, a long time ago. Don't hate me :smile:

I don't own any skinny jeans and every time I read that they are going out of style, I secretly celebrate. Now I need them to actually go out of style so I don't feel quite so dated.

I have never even heard "on fleek" or "En flique". Now I really feel old.

As far as Facebook status, I think I want to change it to "It's complicated" and post some random "worst day of my life" just to see what people would say.

I despise skinny jeans with a passion. I honestly don't think they look good on ANYONE, regardless of their gender, age, or physique. But then, I have the same opinion of leggings and all stretchy/clingy pants in general. :p

I agree with this. Unless you are a 6' 100 lb model they don't look good. But the low cut jeans were worse. The ones you couldn't wear underwear with and had to wax. A la 18 year old Britney Spears.

Hey, now! I wear skinny jeans! AND if I recall correctly, my most famous picture on here is me in skinny jeans!

I wear them too...and I love them!

I am hiding hoping we all just forget my skinny jeans judgemental comment.

Oh, too late now! :smile: :wink:
  • TigerNY128
    Options

I have never:

-Worn a do-rag
    -Done the Macarena

I'll play!!!

I have never:

-worn a do-rag
    -done the macarena
    -worn 5 finger shoes

Same!!
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    I have never:

Watched Glee
    Had a bowl haircut
    Worn a fauxhawk
    Liked Sesame Street

He was my favorite too!

I tried online dating
    Watched Glee one time

I have never

I've also never watched:
    any "Swap" shows
    How I met your mother
    Game of Thrones

I've seen Keeping up with.. a few times.
    No to all the others listed.

I do like reality tv though.. :grimace: a little too much. And that is a confession...
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Confession: I HATE when I make a hard-boiled egg and the middle of the yolk isn't quite done. EEEWWWwwwww!

I hate when my eggs don't peel right. What is the deal with that?? Some peel easily, and others peel in tiny pieces that take forever. I get irrationally annoyed when an egg doesn't peel easily.

Put a tablespoon of vinegar in the water. It does something to soften the shell - but don't forget and do this to your kids' Easter eggs out of habit.
  • mef1107
    mef1107 Posts: 22 Member
    Options

• mef1107
    mef1107 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Fresh eggs will not peel. Let them hang out in your fridge for a week or two
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    Also back on the wagon today. What I came to confess is that Santa brought our family a game called Pointing Fingers yesterday. You get points for guessing other people's answers to "have you ever..." and "would you ever..." questions. I confess to laughing so hard at the question, "Would you ever eat food from the trash?" that I had to tell my family about drowning peanut butter and throwing it away. @MoHousdon do I get a Bingo for that even though it happened offline?

Doesn't count if it's not in the thread! I am SUPER surprised I didn't get a BINGO game from POF for my SS gift. :smiley: She DID get me hot chocolate drink mix and wrote in my card to eat a spoonful if I ever need a chocolate fix. I enjoyed that! I tried to explain it to my family, but they just didn't get it.

I don't remember but did you ever post what you got. :( I suck at remembering things sometimes.

But I agree, that is cute!

I don't think I did. And I still need to take pictures of everything too.

She got me an UnderArmor shirt (I wore last night) that says "JOCK" on it (I love it!), a yellow Reebok shirt with blue writing that says "MOVE WEIGHT" ( I also love it!), a sugar cookie candle that's sitting on my lingerie chest (smells good enough to eat), and the sea salted caramel hot chocolate.

Awesome gifts. Everyone got candy and I feel really bad that I didn't give any to my person. :(

You helped keep them within their calorie goals! ;)