Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Confession: I HATE when I make a hard-boiled egg and the middle of the yolk isn't quite done. EEEWWWwwwww!

I confess that I quite like the runny yolk and happily eat it that way. ;) It does annoy me when I wanted to use it for something that requires hard boiled eggs rather than soft boiled, though.

I like it in fried. In hard boiled it grosses me out.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    TigerNY128 wrote: »
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    kecmw25 wrote: »
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    bw_conway wrote: »
    I confess to never having seen any one of the Star Wars movies in its entirety. I further confess that brings me great joy.

Some of the things that I haven't done that I'm proud of:

I have never:

-Worked out with a giant inflatable ball
    -Said “we’re pregnant”, whatevs, ginormous, “that’s fab”, brain fart, or delish
    -Worn a do-rag
    -Participated in a fantasy football league
    -Done the Macarena
    -Worn Vibram 5 finger shoes
    -Owned a little yippy gerbil-type of dog
    -Posted a Facebook status update with the hope that Bill Gates or Mark Zuckerberg were going to give me free money
    -Posted a cliffhanger Facebook message to draw sympathy or create curiosity, ie, “At the hospital :( “ or “Worst day of my life!” and then disappeared for the rest of the day.

From your list, I have only:

-Done the Macarena (I was a kid when it was big so...)
    -Said ginormous (may have said whatevs but was making fun)
    -Worked out with an exercise ball (and decided it was not at all for me)
    -Owned a yippy dog (another childhood mistake)

I have also never:

-Worn skinny jeans
    -Bleached my hair
    -Worn elfish dress shoes where the toes curl up

I currently own skinny jeans.
    I used Sun In back in the day. That's sorta like bleaching?
    Never worn elfish dress shoes, I don't think...

I've never changed my relationship status on Facebook to "It's Complicated"

I own skinny jeans (multiple pairs). It's OK for females, right?!?
    I bleached my hair, on my own, with facial hair bleach when I was a teenager. :#
    I have a pair of shoes that my husband and son call elf shoes (but they don't turn up at the toe).
    My FB status has always been "Married." o:)
    I have never said "on fleek."

I have never watched The Walking Dead, CSI (any of them), How I Met Your Mother, or Big Bang Theory

I would imagine in your line of work, CSI would drive you crazy. Love the other 3 and I used to love CSI, the original, a long time ago. Don't hate me :smile:

I don't own any skinny jeans and every time I read that they are going out of style, I secretly celebrate. Now I need them to actually go out of style so I don't feel quite so dated.

I have never even heard "on fleek" or "En flique". Now I really feel old.

As far as Facebook status, I think I want to change it to "It's complicated" and post some random "worst day of my life" just to see what people would say.

I despise skinny jeans with a passion. I honestly don't think they look good on ANYONE, regardless of their gender, age, or physique. But then, I have the same opinion of leggings and all stretchy/clingy pants in general. :p

I agree with this. Unless you are a 6' 100 lb model they don't look good. But the low cut jeans were worse. The ones you couldn't wear underwear with and had to wax. A la 18 year old Britney Spears.

Hey, now! I wear skinny jeans! AND if I recall correctly, my most famous picture on here is me in skinny jeans!

I wear them too...and I love them!

I am hiding hoping we all just forget my skinny jeans judgemental comment.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    cake21 wrote: »
    My husband hides his sweetie stash so I don't find it and pig out. Normally works brilliantly but sometimes I find the stash, EAT IT ALL and then he finds a new hiding place. Today I found the stash and I put it out in the rubbish being collected tomorrow. I feel guilty but if I'd eaten it all he still wouldn't have had any...right? :)

He brings them in the house it's fair game. Congrats on tossing it vs. eating it!
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    Ok - confession: I drink wine almost everyday.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    KareninLux wrote: »

Nice! No judgement here!
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    I confess to never having seen any one of the Star Wars movies in its entirety. I further confess that brings me great joy.

I have never:

-Worn a do-rag
    -Done the Macarena
    -Posted a Facebook status update with the hope that Bill Gates or Mark Zuckerberg were going to give me free money
    -Posted a cliffhanger Facebook message to draw sympathy or create curiosity, ie, “At the hospital :( “ or “Worst day of my life!” and then disappeared for the rest of the day.

You guys are all white, why is this an accomplishment? Not wearing something that has a useful purpose for individuals from a different race is something to be proud of?

So you've never seen whites wearing do-rags? I see it all the time, I just did in the gym this morning.

Lifestyles of the serially offended...

Marrissa's post didn't read as offended to me, just as pointing out a different perspective that might not have been considered.

I am not sure what defines a do-rag vs similar ways of covering the hair, but I sometimes wear something similar while scuba diving to contain my hair long very fine hair which otherwise comes loose and floats in an annoying clingy cloud around my head completely obscuring my vision.

I am a scuba diver, too! I usually wear a baseball hat made out of wetsuit material to protect the bare skin on my head; I was diving a wreck a few years ago and gashed my head pretty good going through a door. There is nothing like seeing blood around you while diving in the ocean; luckily I didn't encounter any sharks!
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    I have worn a bandana, biker dude style.
  • Carlos_421
    Options
    nonoelmo wrote: »

I have never:

-Worn a do-rag
    -Done the Macarena

You guys are all white, why is this an accomplishment? Not wearing something that has a useful purpose for individuals from a different race is something to be proud of?

So you've never seen whites wearing do-rags? I see it all the time, I just did in the gym this morning.

Lifestyles of the serially offended...

Marrissa's post didn't read as offended to me, just as pointing out a different perspective that might not have been considered.

I am not sure what defines a do-rag vs similar ways of covering the hair, but I sometimes wear something similar while scuba diving to contain my hair long very fine hair which otherwise comes loose and floats in an annoying clingy cloud around my head completely obscuring my vision.

I am a scuba diver, too! I usually wear a baseball hat made out of wetsuit material to protect the bare skin on my head; I was diving a wreck a few years ago and gashed my head pretty good going through a door. There is nothing like seeing blood around you while diving in the ocean; luckily I didn't encounter any sharks!

That would have freaked me out so bad...

Crazy cool getting to dive a wreck though!!!
  • Oberon21
    Options

I did too. Every day. Until losing weight made me struggle the next day after only 2 glasses of wine. I don't drink nearly as much now. If I was still 30 lbs heavier I would still have wine every day. I like wine. ;)
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »

I have never:

-Worn a do-rag
    -Done the Macarena

I'll play!!!

I have never:

-worked out with a giant inflatable ball
    -said "we're pregnant", ginormous, "that's fab" (eww!), brain fart, or delish (I HATE that word). I've said whatevs...but always joking around..like, "Psshhh, whatEVS"!!!
    -worn a do-rag
    -participated in a fantasy football league
    -done the macarena
    -worn 5 finger shoes
    -owned a yippy dog. We had a dachshund..I don't consider them yippy.
    -posted either of those FB statuses. I'd like to punch my FB friends in the face when they post statuses like these...

I love do rags! A few years back I lived in them and literally have half a drawer full. What's wrong with do rags??

I also have enjoyed the macarena, and the electric slide :p
  • mat0424
    mat0424 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    sigh...When I found that I couldn't eat peanut butter in moderation, and had to get it out of my apartment ASAP, I not only threw it away-I drowned the jar in water first so I wouldn't be tempted...

I can't believe I shared that.

Try the powder peanut butter...it is really good and takes care of that craving. I use the PB2 2T powder with water. It's 45 cal with 1.5 fat...probably no health benefit but if you feel the need to have a little peanut butter it serves it's purpose:-)
    djxjgwp270aw.jpg
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options

I have never:

-Worn a do-rag
    -Done the Macarena

I have also never:

-Worn skinny jeans
    -Bleached my hair

Mine has always said this, lol.
  • Carlos_421
    Options
    I have never:

Experienced online dating
    Watched Glee
    Had a bowl haircut
    Worn a fauxhawk
    Liked Sesame Street
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options

No judgment, but are we talking a glad or a bottle or somewhere in between?
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    mat0424 wrote: »
    arditarose wrote: »
    sigh...When I found that I couldn't eat peanut butter in moderation, and had to get it out of my apartment ASAP, I not only threw it away-I drowned the jar in water first so I wouldn't be tempted...

I can't believe I shared that.

Try the powder peanut butter...it is really good and takes care of that craving. I use the PB2 2T powder with water. It's 45 cal with 1.5 fat...probably no health benefit but if you feel the need to have a little peanut butter it serves it's purpose:-)
    djxjgwp270aw.jpg

Wanna know a secret? This is a great replacement for flour breading in Thai chicken recipes.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I have never:

Watched Glee
    Had a bowl haircut
    Worn a fauxhawk
    Liked Sesame Street

Well I can join you in all these except Sesame Street. I loved SS. I loved Mr. Snuffalufagus. (SP?).
  • FroggyBug
    FroggyBug Posts: 4,883 Member
    Options
    FroggyBug wrote: »
    Also back on the wagon today. What I came to confess is that Santa brought our family a game called Pointing Fingers yesterday. You get points for guessing other people's answers to "have you ever..." and "would you ever..." questions. I confess to laughing so hard at the question, "Would you ever eat food from the trash?" that I had to tell my family about drowning peanut butter and throwing it away. @MoHousdon do I get a Bingo for that even though it happened offline?

Doesn't count if it's not in the thread! I am SUPER surprised I didn't get a BINGO game from POF for my SS gift. :smiley: She DID get me hot chocolate drink mix and wrote in my card to eat a spoonful if I ever need a chocolate fix. I enjoyed that! I tried to explain it to my family, but they just didn't get it.

I don't remember but did you ever post what you got. :( I suck at remembering things sometimes.

But I agree, that is cute!

I don't think I did. And I still need to take pictures of everything too.

She got me an UnderArmor shirt (I wore last night) that says "JOCK" on it (I love it!), a yellow Reebok shirt with blue writing that says "MOVE WEIGHT" ( I also love it!), a sugar cookie candle that's sitting on my lingerie chest (smells good enough to eat), and the sea salted caramel hot chocolate.

Awesome gifts. Everyone got candy and I feel really bad that I didn't give any to my person. :(
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    I have never:

Watched Glee
    Had a bowl haircut
    Worn a fauxhawk
    Liked Sesame Street

Well I can join you in all these except Sesame Street. I loved SS. I loved Mr. Snuffalufagus. (SP?).

I loved Sesame Street until Cookie Monster started saying "cookies are a sometimes food". Monsters are not known for moderation. Plus, he was funnier when he tried to eat plate and all. I and my oldest children got the point that eating only/all of the cookies at once wasn't a good idea. I promise
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

I have never:

-Worn a do-rag
    -Done the Macarena

I have also never:

-Worn skinny jeans
    -Bleached my hair

Mine has always said this, lol.

After having read several posts of yours, I can safely say that it is true. Just picking a meal seems complicated in your relationship, but you seem happy so complicated is fine.
  • FroggyBug
    FroggyBug Posts: 4,883 Member
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    Marissa, you're right. And same as Patricia, I was just repeating from the original list the things I haven't done..not necessarily whether I'm proud about it or not.

Same here. :(