Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• FroggyBug
    FroggyBug Posts: 4,883 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    kecmw25 wrote: »
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    bw_conway wrote: »
    I confess to never having seen any one of the Star Wars movies in its entirety. I further confess that brings me great joy.

Some of the things that I haven't done that I'm proud of:

I have never:

-Worked out with a giant inflatable ball
    -Said “we’re pregnant”, whatevs, ginormous, “that’s fab”, brain fart, or delish
    -Worn a do-rag
    -Participated in a fantasy football league
    -Done the Macarena
    -Worn Vibram 5 finger shoes
    -Owned a little yippy gerbil-type of dog
    -Posted a Facebook status update with the hope that Bill Gates or Mark Zuckerberg were going to give me free money
    -Posted a cliffhanger Facebook message to draw sympathy or create curiosity, ie, “At the hospital :( “ or “Worst day of my life!” and then disappeared for the rest of the day.

From your list, I have only:

-Done the Macarena (I was a kid when it was big so...)
    -Said ginormous (may have said whatevs but was making fun)
    -Worked out with an exercise ball (and decided it was not at all for me)
    -Owned a yippy dog (another childhood mistake)

I have also never:

-Worn skinny jeans
    -Bleached my hair
    -Worn elfish dress shoes where the toes curl up

I currently own skinny jeans.
    I used Sun In back in the day. That's sorta like bleaching?
    Never worn elfish dress shoes, I don't think...

I've never changed my relationship status on Facebook to "It's Complicated"

I own skinny jeans (multiple pairs). It's OK for females, right?!?
    I bleached my hair, on my own, with facial hair bleach when I was a teenager. :#
    I have a pair of shoes that my husband and son call elf shoes (but they don't turn up at the toe).
    My FB status has always been "Married." o:)
    I have never said "on fleek."

I have never watched The Walking Dead, CSI (any of them), How I Met Your Mother, or Big Bang Theory

I would imagine in your line of work, CSI would drive you crazy. Love the other 3 and I used to love CSI, the original, a long time ago. Don't hate me :smile:

I don't own any skinny jeans and every time I read that they are going out of style, I secretly celebrate. Now I need them to actually go out of style so I don't feel quite so dated.

I have never even heard "on fleek" or "En flique". Now I really feel old.

As far as Facebook status, I think I want to change it to "It's complicated" and post some random "worst day of my life" just to see what people would say.

I like the original CSI with Grissom! I stopped watching shortly after he left. And the red-headed guy on CSI Miami drove me crazy!!
    I have never watched Big Bang Theory or How I met Your Mother. Or Star Wars..any of them.
    I have never and will never wear skinny jeans or elf shoes.
    And I also have never heard "on fleek" or "en flique"
    Never bleached my hair either.

Same for these ^

That made it easy to respond to that part anyway. :)

ETA: So for the original list. I do own a giant ball for some weird reason but never worked out with it. I've also never done the other things on the list so that made it easy too...
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    I confess that I watched with glee when the gentleman who was throwing around big weights couldn't do any pull ups right after he watched me do 2. I also confess that I want to be able to do more than 2.

Oh, and no underoos because it wouldn't have been cool in junior high. Also, no skinny jeans & no leggings. I hate yippy dogs & would never own one.

I further confess that I don't know what YOLO means. I am old. *sigh*
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    FroggyBug wrote: »
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Also back on the wagon today. What I came to confess is that Santa brought our family a game called Pointing Fingers yesterday. You get points for guessing other people's answers to "have you ever..." and "would you ever..." questions. I confess to laughing so hard at the question, "Would you ever eat food from the trash?" that I had to tell my family about drowning peanut butter and throwing it away. @MoHousdon do I get a Bingo for that even though it happened offline?

Doesn't count if it's not in the thread! I am SUPER surprised I didn't get a BINGO game from POF for my SS gift. :smiley: She DID get me hot chocolate drink mix and wrote in my card to eat a spoonful if I ever need a chocolate fix. I enjoyed that! I tried to explain it to my family, but they just didn't get it.

I don't remember but did you ever post what you got. :( I suck at remembering things sometimes.

But I agree, that is cute!

I don't think I did. And I still need to take pictures of everything too.

She got me an UnderArmor shirt (I wore last night) that says "JOCK" on it (I love it!), a yellow Reebok shirt with blue writing that says "MOVE WEIGHT" ( I also love it!), a sugar cookie candle that's sitting on my lingerie chest (smells good enough to eat), and the sea salted caramel hot chocolate.
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    Yep, it's in the sink. New Year, New Beard. That's what my grandma always used to say! I shaved it off on Jan. 1 to coincide with updates in my fitness and nutrition regimens. Only the 3rd time in 13 years my chin has seen the light of day!

Confession: The next time someone compares me to Hayden Christensen, I'm gonna lose my ish and come after all y'all!

Christensen was the worst casting choice since Luke's aunt's seventies style jean jacket.

That jacket was a then contemporary wardrobe choice. (and yes I was 8 when Star Wars was in theaters the first time and I may or may not have had a crush on both Luke and Han)

Confession: My imaginary girlfriend was Princess Leia.

FTFY. :wink:

No, Lois Lane was my imaginary girlfriend. Princess Leia was just a friend. :sunglasses:

Really? Like Lois Lane from the Superman movies?! :/
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options
    I confess to never having seen any one of the Star Wars movies in its entirety. I further confess that brings me great joy.

Some of the things that I haven't done that I'm proud of:

I have never:

-Worked out with a giant inflatable ball
    -Said “we’re pregnant”, whatevs, ginormous, “that’s fab”, brain fart, or delish
    -Worn a do-rag
    -Participated in a fantasy football league
    -Done the Macarena
    -Worn Vibram 5 finger shoes
    -Owned a little yippy gerbil-type of dog
    -Posted a Facebook status update with the hope that Bill Gates or Mark Zuckerberg were going to give me free money
    -Posted a cliffhanger Facebook message to draw sympathy or create curiosity, ie, “At the hospital :( “ or “Worst day of my life!” and then disappeared for the rest of the day.

I'll play!!!

I have never:

-worked out with a giant inflatable ball
    -said "we're pregnant", ginormous, "that's fab" (eww!), brain fart, or delish (I HATE that word). I've said whatevs...but always joking around..like, "Psshhh, whatEVS"!!!
    -worn a do-rag
    -participated in a fantasy football league
    -done the macarena
    -worn 5 finger shoes
    -owned a yippy dog. We had a dachshund..I don't consider them yippy.
    -posted either of those FB statuses. I'd like to punch my FB friends in the face when they post statuses like these...

I do! *Glaring at certain neighbors

Mine wasn't yippy. He was amazing. <3

I believe you. Pacey was likely a sweetheart. My neighbors, with their flock of yipping nippers, though...

Are they anything like the Bumpus hounds??
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    I can easily eat a large bag of Cheetos in a single sitting. More typically it occurs in several sittings over 2 days. They're my spirit animal. Therefore, I don't buy them for myself but they are often in my parent's house. And sometimes if I'm in the lab working late I'll go get 1-3 miniature bags from the vending machine downstairs.

I can relate. I have to go down 6 flights of stairs to vending machine at work and I always take the stairs to get there. And I would make a separate trip for each bag if I wanted more than one. At least the walking uses a few of the calories.
    I could easily eat a family sized bag of Cheetos. When I used to have my Wednesday gorges, the only reason I wouldn't buy a family size bag was because of the price.

I bought a bag of Doritos a while back for a recipe. I was pleasantly surprised at the size of a serving. Moving the chips my little bowl really helped my perception.

Make that Flamin' Hot Cheetos, and I am IN!!! I can't buy them...
    People in middle school loved them, but I could never get behind them. :s

Blah me either! No thank you, I'll take regs cheetos please

Me too. At least high school Mo would have. My regular lunches my first 2 years of high school were a bag of Cheetos or Doritos, and either a bottle of DP, Mountain Dew, or Sprite. I was SO healthy back then. Between that, and working at DQ, no wonder I gained 15 lbs. in high school.
  • EnglishGenie
    EnglishGenie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    This is a positive one, I've found out about Super Noodles, 125 cals per pack and lovely with two runny fried eggs on top ;)
    I am bad though, my past alcohol consumption would probably really shock you, but I haven't had a drink in 10 days and feel brilliant!
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    I confess that I watched with glee when the gentleman who was throwing around big weights couldn't do any pull ups right after he watched me do 2. I also confess that I want to be able to do more than 2.

Oh, and no underoos because it wouldn't have been cool in junior high. Also, no skinny jeans & no leggings. I hate yippy dogs & would never own one.

Hi... you only live once. In case it hasn't been explained yet. :)
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Also back on the wagon today. What I came to confess is that Santa brought our family a game called Pointing Fingers yesterday. You get points for guessing other people's answers to "have you ever..." and "would you ever..." questions. I confess to laughing so hard at the question, "Would you ever eat food from the trash?" that I had to tell my family about drowning peanut butter and throwing it away. @MoHousdon do I get a Bingo for that even though it happened offline?

Doesn't count if it's not in the thread! I am SUPER surprised I didn't get a BINGO game from POF for my SS gift. :smiley: She DID get me hot chocolate drink mix and wrote in my card to eat a spoonful if I ever need a chocolate fix. I enjoyed that! I tried to explain it to my family, but they just didn't get it.

I don't remember but did you ever post what you got. :( I suck at remembering things sometimes.

She got me an UnderArmor shirt (I wore last night) that say "JOCK" on it (I love it!), a yellow Reebok shirt with blue writing that says "MOVE WEIGHT" ( I also love it!), a sugar cookie candle that's sitting on my lingerie chest (smells good enough to eat), and the sea salted caramel hot chocolate.

I ♡ this post....
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    This is a positive one, I've found out about Super Noodles, 125 cals per pack and lovely with two runny fried eggs on top ;)
    I am bad though, my past alcohol consumption would probably really shock you, but I haven't had a drink in 10 days and feel brilliant!

Way to go!!! That is quite an achievement!
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    These responses to my "Some of the things that I haven't done that I'm proud of" list are hilarious! But this isn't the definitive list, there must be countless other ridiculous things that you are oddly proud that you haven't done...

Things I've never done of which I am proud:
    Never smoked weed (I feel like I've confessed this before)
    Never seriously said "YOLO"
    Never played with a Ouija board
    Never had a speeding ticket

Can't think of anything else.
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »

She got me an UnderArmor shirt (I wore last night) that says "JOCK" on it (I love it!), a yellow Reebok shirt with blue writing that says "MOVE WEIGHT" ( I also love it!), a sugar cookie candle that's sitting on my lingerie chest (smells good enough to eat), and the sea salted caramel hot chocolate.

I ♡ this post....

Well, I <3 you!
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options

*high five*!
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    I love that this thread is having some new life breathed into it! :)

I confess that all this recent talk of Cheetos sent me searching to the supermarket for a big bag of puffy, cheesy goodness. I also confess that I returned home disappointed and Cheeto-less. :cry:
  • Oberon21
    Options

I confess that all this recent talk of Cheetos sent me searching to the supermarket for a big bag of puffy, cheesy goodness. I also confess that I returned home disappointed and Cheeto-less. :cry:

I haven't had them in forever. I don't like them anymore. But I used to be able to finish a whole bag.
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    Mo, my lunches in HS were Smartfood popcorn and Dr. Pepper! My two best friends ate Doritos and Coke. We were healthy just like you! :)
  • Oberon21
    Options
    And the thread has new life because because we are back on the main page again. Yay!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »

I ♡ this post....

Well, I <3 you!

Awww that brought tears to my eyes.
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    Mo, my lunches in HS were Smartfood popcorn and Dr. Pepper! My two best friends ate Doritos and Coke. We were healthy just like you! :)

My lunches in high school were pretzels and Diet Coke! Or Doritos and Diet Coke if I was being "bad".
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

I stopped by CVS and saw a bag of Sweetos . I was very tempted to pick them up.