Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• FroggyBug
    FroggyBug Posts: 4,883 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    I love that this thread is having some new life breathed into it! :)

I confess that all this recent talk of Cheetos sent me searching to the supermarket for a big bag of puffy, cheesy goodness. I also confess that I returned home disappointed and Cheeto-less. :cry:
    I stopped by CVS and saw a bag of Sweetos . I was very tempted to pick them up.

The Sweetos were alright, but the limited edition Angie's Popcorn was better.

Sugar Cookie, Candy Corn, & Peppermint all yummy.

I wasn't able to find the sugar cookie one (I wanted to try that one) but I did get the peppermint and hot cocoa and marshmallows one on clearance and am excited to try them.

I first tried those like one or two Easters ago when they had a special holiday drizzle one. I wasn't sure if I would like it but after I tried it I got two more bags the next week. They are good.
  • kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    bw_conway wrote: »
    I confess to never having seen any one of the Star Wars movies in its entirety. I further confess that brings me great joy.

Some of the things that I haven't done that I'm proud of:

I have never:

-Worked out with a giant inflatable ball
    -Said “we’re pregnant”, whatevs, ginormous, “that’s fab”, brain fart, or delish
    -Worn a do-rag
    -Participated in a fantasy football league
    -Done the Macarena
    -Worn Vibram 5 finger shoes
    -Owned a little yippy gerbil-type of dog
    -Posted a Facebook status update with the hope that Bill Gates or Mark Zuckerberg were going to give me free money
    -Posted a cliffhanger Facebook message to draw sympathy or create curiosity, ie, “At the hospital :( “ or “Worst day of my life!” and then disappeared for the rest of the day.

I'll play!!!

I have never:

-worked out with a giant inflatable ball
    -said "we're pregnant", ginormous, "that's fab" (eww!), brain fart, or delish (I HATE that word). I've said whatevs...but always joking around..like, "Psshhh, whatEVS"!!!
    -worn a do-rag
    -participated in a fantasy football league
    -done the macarena
    -worn 5 finger shoes
    -owned a yippy dog. We had a dachshund..I don't consider them yippy.
    -posted either of those FB statuses. I'd like to punch my FB friends in the face when they post statuses like these...

I love do rags! A few years back I lived in them and literally have half a drawer full. What's wrong with do rags??

I also have enjoyed the macarena, and the electric slide :p

I've done the macarena, the electric slide, the cha cha slide, the cupid shuffle and the wobble. Given the chance, I will do the chicken dance and the hokey pokey (because that's what it's all about) every time. Not ashamed
  • FroggyBug
    FroggyBug Posts: 4,883 Member
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    I have never:

Experienced online dating
    Watched Glee
    Had a bowl haircut
    Worn a fauxhawk
    Liked Sesame Street

Well I can join you in all these except Sesame Street. I loved SS. I loved Mr. Snuffalufagus. (SP?).

I loved Sesame Street until Cookie Monster started saying "cookies are a sometimes food". Monsters are not known for moderation. Plus, he was funnier when he tried to eat plate and all. I and my oldest children got the point that eating only/all of the cookies at once wasn't a good idea. I promise

Agreed to this.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    mat0424 wrote: »
    arditarose wrote: »
    sigh...When I found that I couldn't eat peanut butter in moderation, and had to get it out of my apartment ASAP, I not only threw it away-I drowned the jar in water first so I wouldn't be tempted...

I can't believe I shared that.

Try the powder peanut butter...it is really good and takes care of that craving. I use the PB2 2T powder with water. It's 45 cal with 1.5 fat...probably no health benefit but if you feel the need to have a little peanut butter it serves it's purpose:-)
    djxjgwp270aw.jpg

I'm claiming this for my BINGO card!!!
  • kecmw25
    Options
    I have never:

Watched Glee
    Had a bowl haircut
    Worn a fauxhawk
    Liked Sesame Street

Well I can join you in all these except Sesame Street. I loved SS. I loved Mr. Snuffalufagus. (SP?).

He was my favorite too!

I tried online dating
    Watched Glee one time
    Never had a bowl haircut or a fauxhawk

I have never

Watched The Real Housewives of Anywhere or Keeping up with Anyone
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I have never:

Watched Glee
    Had a bowl haircut
    Worn a fauxhawk
    Liked Sesame Street

Same. I didn't love Snuffalupagus, tho. Oscar, gotta be Oscar and his pet worm, Slimy.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I have never:

Watched Glee
    Had a bowl haircut
    Worn a fauxhawk
    Liked Sesame Street

I'm kind of 'meh' about it. My Mom never let me watch when I was little; she thought it was too frenetic. I got to watch Mr. Rogers instead. However, I love me some Muppets.
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Mo, my lunches in HS were Smartfood popcorn and Dr. Pepper! My two best friends ate Doritos and Coke. We were healthy just like you! :)

My lunches in high school were pretzels and Diet Coke! Or Doritos and Diet Coke if I was being "bad".

Yay for eating healthy in high school! :tongue:

I think I mentioned this before, but my friends and I would go out and buy tubs of icing to eat on our breaks :grimace:
  • kecmw25
    Options
    I have never:

Watched Glee
    Had a bowl haircut
    Worn a fauxhawk
    Liked Sesame Street

I'm kind of 'meh' about it. My Mom never let me watch when I was little; she thought it was too frenetic. I got to watch Mr. Rogers instead. However, I love me some Muppets.

Confession: I had to look up what frenetic meant.

& my parents must have let us watch a lot of tv because I loved all of these shows.
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    Mo, my lunches in HS were Smartfood popcorn and Dr. Pepper! My two best friends ate Doritos and Coke. We were healthy just like you! :)

My lunches in high school were pretzels and Diet Coke! Or Doritos and Diet Coke if I was being "bad".

I think I mentioned this before, but my friends and I would go out and buy tubs of icing to eat on our breaks :grimace:
    We would buy frozen pudding-type desserts and eat them with plastic rulers. Good times.
  • ShibaEars
    Options
    I have never:

Watched Glee
    Had a bowl haircut
    Worn a fauxhawk
    Liked Sesame Street

He was my favourite too! I confess I never did like Big Bird though...
  • ShibaEars
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »

We would buy frozen pudding-type desserts and eat them with plastic rulers. Good times.

HA! I'm glad I saw that before I took a drink of my tea.
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    I confess to never having seen any one of the Star Wars movies in its entirety. I further confess that brings me great joy.

I have never:

-Worn a do-rag
    -Done the Macarena
    -Posted a Facebook status update with the hope that Bill Gates or Mark Zuckerberg were going to give me free money
    -Posted a cliffhanger Facebook message to draw sympathy or create curiosity, ie, “At the hospital :( “ or “Worst day of my life!” and then disappeared for the rest of the day.

From your list, I have only:

-Done the Macarena (I was a kid when it was big so...)
    -Said ginormous (may have said whatevs but was making fun)
    -Worked out with an exercise ball (and decided it was not at all for me)
    -Owned a yippy dog (another childhood mistake)

I have also never:

-Worn skinny jeans
    -Bleached my hair
    -Worn elfish dress shoes where the toes curl up

I currently own skinny jeans.
    I used Sun In back in the day. That's sorta like bleaching?
    Never worn elfish dress shoes, I don't think...

I've never changed my relationship status on Facebook to "It's Complicated"

Mine has always said this, lol.

LOL! It fits for you...
  • rungirl1973
    Options
    I have never:

Watched Glee
    Had a bowl haircut
    Worn a fauxhawk
    Liked Sesame Street

Well, I:

Met my husband online.
    Loved the first season of Glee
    Loved Sesame Street for myself and my kids. Luckily, that was eons before Cookie Monster changed his ways.
  • rungirl1973
    Options
    kecmw25 wrote: »
    I have never:

Watched Glee
    Had a bowl haircut
    Worn a fauxhawk
    Liked Sesame Street

He was my favorite too!

I tried online dating
    Watched Glee one time
    Never had a bowl haircut or a fauxhawk

I have never

Watched The Real Housewives of Anywhere or Keeping up with Anyone

I also watched the Real Housewives of every city available until I got rid of cable last year.
    I never watched Keeping up with Anyone.
    I also never watched Honey Boo Boo or 185 kids and Counting.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    I have never:

Watched Glee
    Had a bowl haircut
    Worn a fauxhawk
    Liked Sesame Street

I loved Sesame Street until Cookie Monster started saying "cookies are a sometimes food". Monsters are not known for moderation. Plus, he was funnier when he tried to eat plate and all. I and my oldest children got the point that eating only/all of the cookies at once wasn't a good idea. I promise

What? When did that happen?? My son's nursery was SS.
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    No Real Housewives or Glee for me.
    I liked Sesame Street.
    Had a bowl cut (not by choice!)
    No fauxhawk
    No online dating
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options

I don't remember you mentioning it before but, YUM!
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options

I have never:

-Worn a do-rag
    -Done the Macarena

I'll play!!!

I have never:

-said "we're pregnant", ginormous, "that's fab" (eww!), brain fart, or delish (I HATE that word). I've said whatevs...but always joking around..like, "Psshhh, whatEVS"!!!
    -worn a do-rag
    -done the macarena
    -worn 5 finger shoes
    -posted either of those FB statuses. I'd like to punch my FB friends in the face when they post statuses like these...

I love do rags! A few years back I lived in them and literally have half a drawer full. What's wrong with do rags??

I've done the macarena, the electric slide, the cha cha slide, the cupid shuffle and the wobble. Given the chance, I will do the chicken dance and the hokey pokey (because that's what it's all about) every time. Not ashamed

But can you teach me how to dougie?
  • kecmw25
    Options

I have never:

-Worn a do-rag
    -Done the Macarena

I'll play!!!

I have never:

-worn a do-rag
    -done the macarena
    -worn 5 finger shoes

But can you teach me how to dougie?

I never did that one but only because I never saw it at a wedding. I can google it, learn it quick and get back to you...