GIRLS UNDER 5' 4" with less than 30 lbs to loose!

Options

Replies

• kranstar
    kranstar Posts: 10
    Options
    5'3'' with 10 lbs to lose! I'm 31 and my metabolism has hit a wall... nothing in my closet fit and I kind of had a mini breakdown. Been using MFP for a few weeks now and have lost two lbs. Started 30 day shred and I'm on day 3 (it's supposed to get easier now, right?). FRIEND ME!
  • rae0823
    rae0823 Posts: 9
    Options
    I wish I was 5',:laugh: I'm just under at 4'11 and I need to lose 10 more lbs to get to my goal, but I may shoot for another 5 once I get there. Right now I'm at 135 lbs, when I started here I was 147.5 lbs - but I started out at 155- post 2 babies. So I am very excited to see a weight that I haven't seen in about 6 years- I can't wait to get back to a healthy weight.:smile:
  • wubbie3me
    wubbie3me Posts: 11
    Options
    We're not 'vertically challenged' or 'height deficient'..... We're "Space Efficient!" Course in my case it's just in the height dept....not the width :D
    My goal is close to 30lbs gone. Then I'd be back at my college weight where I was a healthy shape and size.
  • MissJoy18
    MissJoy18 Posts: 45
    Options
    Count me in! I'm 5'2" with 27 more pounds to lose!
  • Erykah3584
    Erykah3584 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! Im 5'2 and a half! haha My goal is to lose 25 lbs! I started mfp 4 weeks ago at 150 lbs but I havnt weighed myself yet. I just started seeing some results at the end of my 3rd week. :/ My problem with being on the short side is that all of my weight gain goes to my stomach! My belly is sooo hard to lose!
  • wonrob
    wonrob Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    We're not 'vertically challenged' or 'height deficient'..... We're "Space Efficient!" Course in my case it's just in the height dept....not the width :D
    My goal is close to 30lbs gone. Then I'd be back at my college weight where I was a healthy shape and size.
    haha "space efficient" love it!
  • sd892310
    sd892310 Posts: 151
    Options
    Hi,

I'm 5' 4", started at 162lbs after having my daughter and i am currently 126lbs with still 9lbs to goal, but thinking would be extremely happy if could lose another 12
  • heathermnrd
    Options
    me too! 5'2" with about 14 lbs to go!!
  • flabfighter31
    flabfighter31 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi Im just over 5ft1" and i have lost 10pounds so far and have another 24 pounds to go
  • jessp687
    jessp687 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I must be the shortest here. I am 5 or maybe 4 ft 11" lol anyway 120 lbs and need to lose 20. I hate feeling tired when I wake up in the morning.
  • stephierae25
    Options
    Hi! I'm Stephanie. I'm 5'4 and need to lose 25 pounds. Add me!!
  • mbeltran06
    mbeltran06 Posts: 57
    Options
    My problem with being on the short side is that all of my weight gain goes to my stomach! My belly is sooo hard to lose!

I totally have the same problem!!! I gained 82lbs while I was pregnant with my son and am still working on my stomach 4 years later!! I'm pretty sure all my weight is in my thighs and stomach. Those are my "problem" areas.....anyone have suggestions how to rid myself of these "problems"??
  • mad4beinhere
    mad4beinhere Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    159cm or 5" 2 and have only have just over 6 pound to go. It becomes very hard now. Fingers crossed that its gone by the end of July 2011.
  • Sway
    Sway Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can go ahead and add me if you like!! And yes, add the orig. poster!! : ) Just finished my first day of the shred!!
  • krlaws2
    krlaws2 Posts: 47
    Options
    What is everyone doing for exercise? I am currently doing the 30 day shred and trying to add some cardio in when I can.

I'm mostly running/jogging. I'm trying to prepare to be able to do a 5K in august. Hopefully, my hubby will join me. His foot has been injured so he hasn't been able to exercise with me.

I'm also trying to get more into strength training. I'm sort of confused on that one, but my DH really likes it - so he will be helping me out.

I like the "space efficient" moniker!
  • scouter318
    scouter318 Posts: 29 Member
    Options

and with a lower center of gravity, we have better balance! :o)

5' 1 13/4" here with not much to lose, but plenty to tone.
  • chridow
    chridow Posts: 178
    Options

i've heard the term "fun-sized" thrown about. i rather like it :-D we are all fun-sized shortis!
  • KandKsMommy
    Options
    Hi!! Add me! I'm 5'2", and I've been here for about a month and lost 5lbs so far. It's been slow, but at least moving the right direction. Like some, I packed on that weight in my midsection (especially since I put it on after having kids), and my upper/inner thighs. I'd be great to be part of a group and have friends that face the same challenges
  • ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I am 5 3.5 (just make it!) Anyways I was 5 2.5 when I started mfp in January.
    I reached my goal weight on June 1st having lost 23 pounds. I am now maintaining!
  • claeysm
    claeysm Posts: 85
    Options
    So i've been ill for ten days or so, hardly eaten a thing, lost the weight that i was literally STUCK at... i know some of it will be just water weight (though i have been drinking 10 glasses a day) but like how do i increase my intake without gaining LOADS back??