When I see this in the GYM it ticks me off ??? lol

Options

Replies

• dagloman
    dagloman Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    this is my kinda place I hate when I go to like crossfit or bootcamp classes with all fit people they look at me like I can't hang and talk about me to my face like you need help or that's to much and half way into the class they laying down bout to die because we did 100 burpees and im still going like a machine im fat but im fit lmao
  • cmfougere
    cmfougere Posts: 931 Member
    Options
    When people don't wipe down the benches after sweating all over them - it will dry - gross!
  • texxaskid77
    texxaskid77 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
  • michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    other people. lol

I second this.... I want to add other younger people though. I'm totally fine working out next to older generations because I feel they are more inviting and welcoming and not judgmental. Just based on personal experience, being an overweight female entering the gym, I get stares from all the fit guys taking a break from checking themselves out in the mirror and I DO NOT like that at all

And this isn't a judgemental statement? Yup staring at yourself in the mirror is all fit people do since you they were born fit

I didn't say all fit people do this and/or were born fit. but when you go in and constantly see most of them taking selfies in the mirror.... I don't think it's judgmental, I'm just noting what they are doing so calm yourself. goodness
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    3AAnn3 wrote: »
    usmcmp wrote: »
    When people judge other people for doing weird things. You don't know their goals, their injuries, their strengths, or their weaknesses. Sometimes the weird stuff serves a purpose. Even cheating reps.
    A_poetiq wrote: »
    Honestly, what other do doesn't really bother me. I'm there with goals. They are there with goals. I just want us all to reach our goals and if bragging on Facebook, Instagram, taking selfies, or wearing makeup helps them with that -- I say go for it. I will agree with Nell, smell would affect my workout so I'd rather people wash their clothes. Otherwise, let's all reach our goals!

Thank you, ladies! Agreed!

x1000
  • texxaskid77
    Options
    Chill out a litt, this is just GYM dislikes.... Let's not not pick everyone's post.
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    curves2j wrote: »
    People that constantly check in and tell everyone on Facebook/IG about going to the gym.
    People that take excessive amount of selfies while supposedly working out.

That one girl in a group class who thinks she looks better than you and is skinnier than you so she can do it all better than you.

How do you know this?

I was wondering the same thing. Mind Reading Powers Activated!!! :laugh: Although if she is better than you at something, than why be mad?
    brower47 wrote: »
    Barkle and clobern! Very good points ! Please keep pushing for your goals ! In today's society it seems like everyone's looking for everyone's approvals !! Crazy ! Be self-motivated

Considering the point of this thread is to negatively judge other people's behaviour, I find this post telling.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    other people. lol

I second this.... I want to add other younger people though. I'm totally fine working out next to older generations because I feel they are more inviting and welcoming and not judgmental. Just based on personal experience, being an overweight female entering the gym, I get stares from all the fit guys taking a break from checking themselves out in the mirror and I DO NOT like that at all

And this isn't a judgemental statement? Yup staring at yourself in the mirror is all fit people do since you they were born fit

I didn't say all fit people do this and/or were born fit. but when you go in and constantly see most of them taking selfies in the mirror.... I don't think it's judgmental, I'm just noting what they are doing so calm yourself. goodness

Calm yourself? I didn't think that person was all that upset by it. :huh:
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Chill out a litt, this is just GYM dislikes.... Let's not not pick everyone's post.

Let's not pick everyone's post, let's just pick the people at the gym who can't even respond.

These threads rarely end well for good reason.
  • DYELB
    DYELB Posts: 7,407 Member
    Options

I dislike people in the gym that wear orange glasses and have really poorly done ink, particularly when it's of my home state.
  • texxaskid77
    Options
    Then they should join... I'll wait ....
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    Then they should join... I'll wait ....

:huh:
  • time2cutnow
    time2cutnow Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    When girls wear a thong to the gym so their vagina sweat is more noticeable on the gym equipment...and they DONT wipe it down. Yuck yuck yuck.

Wait what? Do you mean only a thong? Or under their pants? Pretty sure 99% of women wear thongs to the gym under their pants...
  • Walkingoffthelbs
    Walkingoffthelbs Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    The ones that try to hold a full blown out conversation with you while you are in the zone!! And of course the smelly sweaty ones who don't wipe off the equipment after their wet *kitten* were on it.
  • michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    Options

Let's not pick everyone's post, let's just pick the people at the gym who can't even respond.

no kidding. you can't just state your opinion without getting told you are wrong lol
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    And people wonder why some folks are afraid to step foot into a gym for fear of being judged by others...
  • time2cutnow
    time2cutnow Posts: 150 Member
    Options

They're so lucky to have a voice through you! lol but seriously..this is a thread complaining about gym etiquette, not a thread complaining about people complaining about gym etiquette.
  • texxaskid77
    Options
    Lol ... Good one Walkingoffthelbs
  • texxaskid77
    Options
    If y'all get a chance ----Add me
  • Nell8i8
    Nell8i8 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Curves..... Use that fire to push you to the next level !! You can do it ...
    Nell, I was Running on the Tred next to me smelled like that, I started to call it quits but pushed On! My people when these Dislikes happen, please keep pushing! Never quit because the person next to you ! And if y'all need motivation Get with me!! I'll help you Any way I can!!!

I didn't quit but it made for a really unpleasant workout. I just think it's really inconsiderate for people to do that.