What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• tjcuts339
    tjcuts339 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    KareninLux wrote: »
    Really love all these posts.

Also enjoy. All these posts! Been on this journey. For quite. Some time,Also fell off time or two, You can achieve. All Goals when focus. is sincere, So my NSV today. Is thankful. We are all Rocking. This thing!!!! YAY!!
  • samgamgee
    samgamgee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Ran and walked 5k in 43 minutes today, and towards the end I really found my stride with a faster speed.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I went to my first aqua class after 4 months. It was even a boot camp format. B)
  • JustHilsie
    JustHilsie Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    FloraJL wrote: »
    *Wanting* to exercise on purpose is a new thing to me!

I can relate! I now have the need to go out and walk every morning and i hate having to miss a work out when it used to be torture for me!

• luvleephilly
    luvleephilly Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have been reading this thread for the past 90 days and I have been dying to post something, anything and now I do.
    My tight clothes, the ones that I got a tailor to make but I was too big to fit in have become too big.
    My boyfriend said after being in bed wow you have lost a lot of weight.
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    FloraJL wrote: »
    I have an app that encourages me to get up and move every 45 minutes (otherwise I'll find out I've been sitting at my desk for three hours without getting up once!)

Just now it told me to do 10 knee pushups. Normally, I do pushups against the wall because I'm 300 pounds and floor pushups just ain't gonna happen! But I've been doing this app for a while so just for giggles I decided to try on my knees. I got 6 done! Only one in good form, but this is amazing for me! (I did 10 against the wall just for good measure)
    That app sounds like just the thing!! Way to go!

• KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    I had to order a ring reducer as my engagement ring is hanging off and spinning round.

Also two people this week who don't know I am losing weight commented on how my 'new hairstyle' looked really really great (hair just the same as always lol!)

That happened to me too - like five times in one day about a month ago. lol
  • ShaneLynch1972
    ShaneLynch1972 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Just logged over 800 miles with MapMyRun! :)

2uz2v53o22i9.jpeg
  • SexyGamerGal
    SexyGamerGal Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    A weird one but my husband surprised me with kolaches for breakfast he brought my normal 3 which I usual scarf down in one go. I had 1 and put the other 2 away! It was so hard but I did it.
  • weezieweeks
    weezieweeks Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Over Christmas, me and my boyfriend broke up. That devastated me. I thought he was going to propose to me over Christmas. I spent the first three weeks in January eating all the junk food I could find and just laying in bed. Now, I realized what I was doing, and this past 7 days I have gone to the gym every time I planned to and followed my eating plan exactly. I physically feel so much better. Before I was feeling really horrible both physically and emotionally...now it's just emotionally.

One step at a time.

It is always good to talk about it...thanks for sharing! xoxo

• weezieweeks
    weezieweeks Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    A weird one but my husband surprised me with kolaches for breakfast he brought my normal 3 which I usual scarf down in one go. I had 1 and put the other 2 away! It was so hard but I did it.

Awesome! For me, I would rather stretch it out and eat one a day....hang on to the good taste another day!
  • Panda_brat
    Panda_brat Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I am finally able to tell my belly button is naturally an inyand not a outy. It has been so long I forgot.
  • tkphotogirl
    tkphotogirl Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I woke up with a powerful danish pastry craving, so I pre-logged the day, walked to work and got 10,000 steps in before 9am as 'insurance', then ate a gigantic cinnamon whirl :)
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I didn't want to run in the cold but I did it anyway and so glad I did!
  • dutchandkiwi
    dutchandkiwi Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    I had to order a ring reducer as my engagement ring is hanging off and spinning round.

Also two people this week who don't know I am losing weight commented on how my 'new hairstyle' looked really really great (hair just the same as always lol!)

Got this one twice yesterday. It seems people notice something being different but not being sure what
  • cjusticeg
    cjusticeg Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I Pr'd my bench, squat and deadlift in the same day
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    1160 day streak

Going to the gym way more. Feeling powerful. Used some new machines too yesterday there

Seeing my stomach get smaller from the weight machines
  • silverarcheress
    silverarcheress Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I had some very exciting news today. One of the gym instructors has nominated me as gym member of the month. I always read the notice board with the story of the winner of the month so I'm so pleased that she thinks my journey is up there with theirs.

What's more, winning my local gym's member of the month means I'm put forward for the countrywide company's member of the month.

This had hit just as I'm getting back into my stride at the gym this week so I'm really happy and pleased.
  • upoffthemat
    upoffthemat Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Wearing a shirt and it has room to spare. At Christmas couldn't even get the two sides to meet, no less button it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!