Options

Replies

• AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Hey Sam, is laughing, life is better! :laugh: :smile:
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    [My ILs grow jabanero peppers. One of my kids bit it & handed it to daddy. My husband wasn't thinking, washed his hands once & took out his contacts. OUCH! The poor guy's eyes got SOOO red. Stupid ILs. WTF grows jabaneros for fun?! Like TONS of jabaneros. They're nuts.

Oh ouch!!!! That makes me want to cry thinking about it! :noway:
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    I made hot salsa and then took out my contacts too. Let's just say OUCH!!!
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    Who wouldn't enjoy a sticky, hot patch to their genitals, Nicky? Sounds like a Saturday night to me! HA!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    Who wouldn't enjoy a sticky, hot patch to their genitals, Nicky? Sounds like a Saturday night to me! HA!

Warning labels always make me giggle.

WARNING: DO NOT PUT YOUR HAND NEAR BLADE WHEN LAWNMOWER IS IN OPERATION.

REALLY???

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hey guys...just doing some lurking.

Sam-Im glad you decided to stay:flowerforyou:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options

I'm sure it won't be long because the people who have helped me through this are right here but I just have been reading some threads and they just irritate me.

I know exactly how you're feeling...once I got so irritated that I deleted everything in my profile and stopped posting anything on the boards for a few weeks...then I realized how much I was missing out on and I came back lol...can't keep me away...lol...we'll miss you, but you have to do what you have to do to keep your sanity...so enjoy some down time and we'll catch up with you when you pop in :flowerforyou:

Ooh-- who'd you get mad at? Who'd you get mad at? Hee-- just teasing.

I'm so nosy-- Sam -- pick and choose the threads and people you interact with. It's a great recipe for sanity here. There is a whole genre here that I avoid-- but, do what works-- later!

I guess if I just stay here on this motivation and support thread I will stay. I have to try and not read anything else.

I would miss my black team too much if I left. I should have thought about it before I posted this. I could never leave my black team.:heart:

(puts on her Sherlock Holmes hat to go sniff out the discord-- )
  • Marla64
    Options
    back of knee (i wonder why?) or genitals... ??? WHO TRIED THAT???? :blushing:

I know that when my hubby pulled the inside muscle in his thigh He made sure that he didn't get any icy hot next to his manhood. He said one time he got it to close and it was burning! Like really burning!!:bigsmile: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Haha! Poor guy!!!!

My husband spent all day pulling poison ivy and didn't wash his hands before going potty-- poison ivy everywhere-- :noway:
  • Marla64
    Options
    speaking of poison ivy-- have I ever shared with you lovely people my poison ivy experience? This past May-- so very lovely. I knew I was pulling it and washed my hands "thoroughly" when I came back in-- apparently didn't do the trick. See below-- my blood pressure shot up-- it was hideous. Never again-- (and this was the second time it happened to me-- this time I REALLY mean never again-- )

poisonivyone.jpg
    poisonivytwo.jpg
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    speaking of poison ivy-- have I ever shared with you lovely people my poison ivy experience? This past May-- so very lovely. I knew I was pulling it and washed my hands "thoroughly" when I came back in-- apparently didn't do the trick. See below-- my blood pressure shot up-- it was hideous. Never again-- (and this was the second time it happened to me-- this time I REALLY mean never again-- )

poisonivyone.jpg
    poisonivytwo.jpg

oh my gosh!! My hubs grandmother did this. She was pulling weeds and didn't know she was pulling PI and was rubbing her eyes and all over. Her eyes were swollen shut! :noway:
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options

poisonivyone.jpg
    poisonivytwo.jpg

:noway:
    :sad:
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Please please please don't go:sad:
  • jimswmn
    Options
    When my hubby played high school football those weirdos would put Creamagesic (sp) in other guys jock straps. You were never safe, he said. That stuff is hotter than Icy Hot. :explode:
  • jimswmn
    Options

OK...note to self read entire thread before posting. Glad you decided to stay.
  • Marla64
    Options

OK...note to self read entire thread before posting. Glad you decided to stay.
    :laugh:
  • MissGorgeous
    MissGorgeous Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    hope its not me!
    hehehe
  • tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    Options

I'm sure it won't be long because the people who have helped me through this are right here but I just have been reading some threads and they just irritate me.

I know exactly how you're feeling...once I got so irritated that I deleted everything in my profile and stopped posting anything on the boards for a few weeks...then I realized how much I was missing out on and I came back lol...can't keep me away...lol...we'll miss you, but you have to do what you have to do to keep your sanity...so enjoy some down time and we'll catch up with you when you pop in :flowerforyou:

Ooh-- who'd you get mad at? Who'd you get mad at? Hee-- just teasing.

I'm so nosy-- Sam -- pick and choose the threads and people you interact with. It's a great recipe for sanity here. There is a whole genre here that I avoid-- but, do what works-- later!

I guess if I just stay here on this motivation and support thread I will stay. I have to try and not read anything else.

I would miss my black team too much if I left. I should have thought about it before I posted this. I could never leave my black team.:heart:

(puts on her Sherlock Holmes hat to go sniff out the discord-- )

MWAHAHAHA ... I just did the same thing! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Glad you decided to stay with us Sam! :heart:
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options

MWAHAHAHA ... I just did the same thing! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Glad you decided to stay with us Sam! :heart:

Tresa! We're all atwitter...please give us a hint what kind of challenge you have for us on Wednesday!
  • tresa1234
    Options

poisonivyone.jpg
    poisonivytwo.jpg

YIKES! How can you even be smiling in that one? I would have to be put into a coma to deal with that ... cannot STAND itching! Eeewwwww........
  • Marla64
    Options

poisonivyone.jpg
    poisonivytwo.jpg

YIKES! How can you even be smiling in that one? I would have to be put into a coma to deal with that ... cannot STAND itching! Eeewwwww........

It really didn't itch-- it just kind of-- ummm-- hummed. Truly, it was so uncomfortable, more painful than itchy, that it was almost audible-- like the glow from a light saber or something-- ha.
  • tresa1234
    Options
    It really didn't itch-- it just kind of-- ummm-- hummed. Truly, it was so uncomfortable, more painful than itchy, that it was almost audible-- like the glow from a light saber or something-- ha.

Oh ... I didn't know anybody else had ever experienced that ... especially with eye pain .... I can hear it! And it does sound like a light saber ... or something on Doctor Who ... !!!