Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    Glad son is getting better, nonoelmo.
  • Glinda1971
    Glinda1971 Posts: 2,328 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    kecmw25 wrote: »
    I confess very little work is going to get done by me today. I'm rocking some 90's hair band Pandora and doing chair dances 'til 1:30 when I leave.

We might be listening to the same Pandora station...

And I honestly have been listening to it for a couple of days now. I didn't just turn it on because I want to be you :)

siriusXM Hair Nation FTW!!!

I knew we were twins!!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    My car failed to show up in Newark so here I sit.....

That blows. Did you get another car?
    Edit: never mind, I should have kept reading
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    Son is on the mend. His ear stopped bleeding. Infection is decreasing and only ear canal was damaged. He didn't puncture his ear drum. :smile:

Praise the Lord!
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    Son is on the mend. His ear stopped bleeding. Infection is decreasing and only ear canal was damaged. He didn't puncture his ear drum. :smile:

Praise the Lord!

<3
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    KylerJaye wrote: »
    Bry_Lander wrote: »
    Superbowl confession: I don't give a rat's a** about the commercials, and would fast forward through them if I wasn't watching it live

can i counter-confess?
    i don't give fuckall about the bowl itself!
    eta: forgot my B)

I don't care about the football, but would watch the ads, and the half time show, if it was any good! This year did not sound good at all. Last year was great.....my fave one in recent years was The Who!

Me too Nicole!! The Who was awesome!!
  • LBuehrle8
    Options
    This was ate today & there were no regrets.

Caramel-Pecan-Cinnabon.png

Not my picture. Cinnabon Caramel Pecan.

DROOL
  • LBuehrle8
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    CosmoTI wrote: »
    peleroja wrote: »
    peleroja wrote: »
    *ahem* that might be a good one too, I know I've seen that before.

Yeah, I may have been involved in that original confession.

No judgement, cream cheese frosting is one of the most delicious things on earth IMO.

I ate a whole bag of white chocolate morsels the other day.

Today I am officially kicking my butt back into gear!

For Lent this year I have made up my mind & will

1. Give up eating ice cream (I still want to try the Target Cake My Day. If I find it I'll use it as a reward & eat it the day after Lent)
    2. Not buy more processed snacks (I have a ton of protein bars, protein cookies, & ingredients to make my own snacks. There's no excuse).

I was going to say give up soda too, but I need my Diet Mountain Dew to get through my workday.

I've only just found out Lent starts next week. I always give up crisps & chocolate. Going to have to find a way to fit them into my calories for the next 5 days before I have to wave them goodbye!

I was going to give up wine too,but I don't want to push myself too far...

Good luck! I tried to give up chocolate for Lent once (not Catholic, just talked into it by a co-worker). Lent is LONG!!!

I haven't given up anything for lent in years. Should we do a lent challenge?

I will give up coffee and alcohol. >:)

Huh. Think you'll be able to make it, @MoHousdon?

I'll give up alcohol and Cadbury mini eggs. Oh, wait...

I don't know. The alcohol is looking more and more appealing with each passing day. We're having a company get together tomorrow at a hockey game (the owners of the stadium are treating us to their box) and they are providing a bunch of free food (my favorite of all foods) and drinks. If alcoholic drinks are included, I might just have to have 1. If they're not included, I will stick with my love, DP.

Please don't judge my diary tomorrow. :#

I'm going to judge it hard and send you messages about it just to be a *kitten* :)

LOL burlz! you're the bestest!

Thanks love you too <3
  • LBuehrle8
    Options
    Bry_Lander wrote: »
    Superbowl confession: I don't give a rat's a** about the commercials, and would fast forward through them if I wasn't watching it live

can i counter-confess?
    i don't give fuckall about the bowl itself!
    eta: forgot my B)

I think that's the consensus from most people I know! Screw it, I just enjoy the socializing and food part :p
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    Hi
    I decided to try running for 3 miles without stopping today to get ready for the 5K
    This is what I did
    4trn3kxbzciv.png
    Got home and showed hubby
    He smiled and told me he had signed up for the prediction race and guessed 35 minutes.

I'm super excited about this because I haven't run more that a mile strait without stopping before.

Nice pace!! I am still getting myself comfortable with getting under 14 min/mile. I am a very slow runner. Herd of turtles in peanut butter and all that.... :/
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    Patricia, thank you for the Valentine card! How sweet you are x <3 x

Also, I need to ask you about feeding horses treats. Is there an etiquette to it? There are 8 horses who live on Batcave Acres at the moment, and I would love to give them treats, but I wondered if it's a no-no unless the owner has specifically approved it? (A bit like how most parents wouldn't be ok with someone randomly giving their kid candy..?) Thoughts?

I would ask the owner. But typically carrots or apples are fine but you should ask just to be polite. Or peppermints! Some horses bite so you want to be sure you get a sense of the horses. Also make sure you hold your hand completely flat they will then just pick it up off your hand. People make the mistake of wrapping their fingers around the food so the horses accidentally bite them.

A lot of owners discourage hand feeding because it can lead to biting behavior or the horses being pushy or rude. Which you don't want to teach them. :)

You'll have to take pictures and post or send them to me. I can't wait to see them!
    Thanks! I did buy some peppermint horse cookies but didn't know about whether it was ok to feed them, so I wanted to check. I do know how to do it though, because I used to ride when I was young (fell and broke my wrist really badly when I was 12 and never rode much again after that). I'll take some pics next time I'm out. They all seem to be very friendly and interested - they all come and say hi, and follow us around.

Good luck with your race today!
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I decided to try running for 3 miles without stopping today to get ready for the 5K
    This is what I did
    4trn3kxbzciv.png
    Got home and showed hubby
    He smiled and told me he had signed up for the prediction race and guessed 35 minutes.

I'm super excited about this because I haven't run more that a mile strait without stopping before.

Awesome! Those are great numbers for a newbie, you should be very proud!
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Just_Ceci wrote: »
    All this dishwasher judgement is exactly why I almost never do the dishes.

Bahaha Ceci <3

It's because you do the baking. In my house you wouldn't be allowed to do the dishes. Because fairness. B)

What is this word of which you speak?! I do not recognize it.

It only occurs in houses without children. Sorry :'(

Yes! Cleaning dishes was so much easier without kids.
  • kelly_c_77
    Options
    Just_Ceci wrote: »
    All this dishwasher judgement is exactly why I almost never do the dishes.

Bahaha Ceci <3

It's because you do the baking. In my house you wouldn't be allowed to do the dishes. Because fairness. B)

What is this word of which you speak?! I do not recognize it.

It only occurs in houses without children. Sorry :'(

Yes! Cleaning dishes was so much easier without kids.

I thought she meant fairness. Although cleaning dishes is easier without kids too..
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    I know it's not sunday, but I call bingo!

I knew someone would.
  • kelly_c_77
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    I know it's not sunday, but I call bingo!

I knew someone would.

B)
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options

Oh no! Hope it comes soon

Good, glad your son is feeling better and his ear drum is ok
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options

Oh no! Hope it comes soon

Good, glad your son is feeling better and his ear drum is ok

Thanks.

Great 5k!
  • raymax4
    Options
    Thank-you Nonoelmo Crosbylee, Peleroja, and Patricia, about the 5K It was a big surprise for me. Kinda like getting candy at the end of the day as a reward for being good.

Patricia, How did the race go?

Kelly_c Ha! Funny there was several times I saw things yesterday that I thought of the game too.

Myles, I wish you could be able to run again too, I know what you mean about being able to relax and clear your mind when out running. It does that for mede too. I have done water aerobics before but it is much more social. It also can be as strong or light as you make it. I have never tried water running like you describe, it sounds hard especially in the deep end. Do you do it alone or in a group?
  • raymax4
    Options
    Kelly Thank you too about the 5K