Harry Potter Weight Loss Challenge - Hufflepuff

Options

Replies

• JD92
    JD92 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    congrats everyone, you all done brilliantly this week =)

we are still missing 5 people, but its the first week any of them missed, so im not worried. our net loss is 33.7 pounds. we are so close to 200 lost total, we are at 199.5 :tongue:

our percentage is 0.67% ! absolutley fantastic. if i read right over in the main thread, i think we are the winners this week!

Go Hufflepuff :drinker:
  • aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Awesome week, everyone! Let's make it 2 in a row!! WE CAN DO IT!!!!
  • DEgal99
    DEgal99 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I wanted to weigh in early this week since I'm not going to be able to weigh in on Sunday (or tomorrow for that matter).
    My CW is 167.2, which is a huge loss. But I think it's because my previous two weights weren't accurate.

Feel free to use it on Sunday, or register me as a maintain if that's easier. I just wanted to make sure that it didn't seem like I was skipping out, because everyone here is just wonderful and I want to stay as part of the team! :)
  • corsayre8
    corsayre8 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    So I have made a decision to go into maintenance mode. I am almost at goal, and am running daily. May body is telling me that it is not happy working at any significant calorie deficit while in training for distance races. Guess you have to know when enough is enough, so my focus is switching to strengthening and building muscle and endurance. Simply do not feel it is prudent at this point to push myself for very small gains, it will happen in it's own time as my body composition changes.

Therefore, I am opting out of this challenge. I wish you all the best of luck, and hope that you all understand and do not take this as a let down to the house.

Enjoy Harry and Friends!
  • lexiwho
    lexiwho Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Corsayre8 - Congratulations and I don't think anyone could be mad at you for making the healthy decision. Best of luck!

I'm weighing in for this week at 253.2.
  • beckey24
    beckey24 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Weighing in this week at 285, down 2 lbs and finally hit the 50lbs gone mark!
  • fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    I'm at 231.7 this morning :( BLAH!!!! LOL Time to kick it into gear again!!
  • diverchic73
    diverchic73 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Last week: 176.2
    This week: 175.2

wahoo!
  • knikkiola
    knikkiola Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hey people!

Current weight: 195.5
  • JD92
    JD92 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    well done everyone! hopefully we can have a little victory streak going.

i forgot to weigh myself this morning before having breakfast. i couldnt sleep all night, not a single wink, so just after 5am i got dressed and walked for 2 hours outside along the coast. it was lovely and peaceful. tho i must say i became far too familiar with what my town would look like in an apocolypse. it was too quiet! i could FEEL the zombies giving me the stink eye from their little hidey holes! :laugh: anyways, as soon as i got in i was starving for breakfast and scoffed some cereal before realising i had to weigh myself. doh!

at about half 11 i feel asleep, till about half 4pm :tongue:

while i was out i tried jogging, but i barely made it 100 metres before my thighs were burning. then my chest got tight and sore - the remains of my severe childhood asthma :frown: im kind of disappointed. i want to be able to run!

Happy Sunday everyone. OH, Happy Fathers day, Darthwein! you are the only father i know of in this thread!
  • lipe44
    lipe44 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    water weight from dumb TOM. im just gonna log it as a maintain this week :)
  • darthwein
    darthwein Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Still at 228. But considering how bad I was this week, I will take it
  • darthwein
    Options
    x
  • darthwein
    Options
    Thank you sweetie. Very nice of you.

well done everyone! hopefully we can have a little victory streak going.

i forgot to weigh myself this morning before having breakfast. i couldnt sleep all night, not a single wink, so just after 5am i got dressed and walked for 2 hours outside along the coast. it was lovely and peaceful. tho i must say i became far too familiar with what my town would look like in an apocolypse. it was too quiet! i could FEEL the zombies giving me the stink eye from their little hidey holes! :laugh: anyways, as soon as i got in i was starving for breakfast and scoffed some cereal before realising i had to weigh myself. doh!

at about half 11 i feel asleep, till about half 4pm :tongue:

while i was out i tried jogging, but i barely made it 100 metres before my thighs were burning. then my chest got tight and sore - the remains of my severe childhood asthma :frown: im kind of disappointed. i want to be able to run!

Happy Sunday everyone. OH, Happy Fathers day, Darthwein! you are the only father i know of in this thread!
  • MidnightRadio
    MidnightRadio Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    No change this week. :(
  • AccioPancakes
    Options
    Is it really Sunday again already?!

I'm at 268.4 this week (down from 270 last week).

This weekend was a cheat weekend in terms of food... Saturday night was girls' night at the bar and so I got to see some friends I haven't seen in a long time. But today I completed day 1 of C25K!
  • monocot
    monocot Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    i stayed the same 210.
  • Katrob9
    Katrob9 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I'm late. 219.6 for me. xx
  • DarkDiva2005
    DarkDiva2005 Posts: 140
    Options
    Sorry I've been MIA, with the kids outta school it's hard to get on here sometimes. I'm checking in at 198.3
  • eeyorelvr09
    eeyorelvr09 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Sorry I'm a day late.

No change for me