Replies

• nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    Sorry I was away for a bit...had to run to the store quick

@Carlos_421 I'll save you some!

4bf9508f-1269-476d-b498-644cff381dc8_zpsetvjod9z.jpg

I just went to the store specifically to buy girl scout cookies. Does that count?

They sell them in the store now?

That's the only reason I decided to have juggernaut juniors! If I can get them (GS cookies) at the store, I can sell off the juggernaut juniors!

(kidding Mrs. juggernaut...kidding)

Thankfully you have that big box you can ship them in :bigsmile:
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »

I just went to the store specifically to buy girl scout cookies. Does that count?

That's the only reason I decided to have juggernaut juniors! If I can get them (GS cookies) at the store, I can sell off the juggernaut juniors!

Thankfully you have that big box you can ship them in :bigsmile:

Yeah...but then how will I determine how much food to eat today??
  • allaboutthefood
    allaboutthefood Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    lol love Oreo's and they are vegan which is awesome. every so often after dinner the five of us sit at the table and have a Oreo licking contest. So much fun the kids have a blast. We only buy Oreo's maybe once every other month. So it's a real treat when we have them. Yes they are not good for you but sometimes you just have to let your hair down and enjoy the little moments.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options

LOL no. The store FRONT where the little sugar pushers are.

I'm very sad my region apparently doesn't have the trios.
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    I got some red velvet ones too...for my junior juggernauts

I haven't had those yet. Would try.

Will report my findings...for science

Can confirm.

They are tasty...in a "not really an Oreo, but if you like red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting you'll like these" kind of way
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »
    What about these. Yes? No? Classless?

960.jpg

didn't know these were a thing!!!!! Need to try them.

And as long as we're microwaving packaged cookies...anybody nuked chewy chips ahoy for 15 seconds?? They turn into a "warm from the oven" bit of heaven...

It will be a piece of heaven since you're going to die from using the death box
  • snikkins
    snikkins Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    WinoGelato wrote: »

Aw gee thanks...
    Go ahead and eat mine though...I'm on a diet...

You clean eating nuts kill me. So scared to mix mint with cookies. :laugh:

Mint + chocolate = gag

Cos science

Now you've piqued my curiosity. I was giving you a pass on the mint Oreos but what about Thin Mints, Andes Mints, and York Peppermint Patties?

All of the above = blech

https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.M1002bdbdaecd91c8c372cb7c6615681bo0&w=300&h=175&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0s5mzsolwspuq.png

^^^
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »
    What about these. Yes? No? Classless?

960.jpg

didn't know these were a thing!!!!! Need to try them.

And as long as we're microwaving packaged cookies...anybody nuked chewy chips ahoy for 15 seconds?? They turn into a "warm from the oven" bit of heaven...

It will be a piece of heaven since you're going to die from using the death box

35219937.jpg
  • Carlos_421
    Options
    I went to the store and bumped into a good friend.

47h3nuvn8d0t.jpeg
  • datsundriver87
    datsundriver87 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I almost bought a pack of these yesterday but decided against it... I just have no control with the amazingness that is Oreo. I plan to have 3-4 and end when the package is gone. I feel like it is scientifically impossible to stop eating them once you start, if someone could please show me proof that it is possible I would love to see it!

Oh and Oreos are just like people. doesn't matter what color, how stuffed, or what flavor they are, we're all amazing in our own way. The peanut butter or mint ones are the best.
  • DaddieCat
    DaddieCat Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    I prefer Hydrox :trollface:

• Carlos_421
    Options
    I prefer Hydrox :trollface:

I am so disappointed...
  • KDar1988
    KDar1988 Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    Double-stuf are my favorite. I can't have them anymore because I could eat way too many. With milk, even worse. Gotta keep the trigger foods away from me. :'( I have no control around them.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    filled-cupcake-oreo.jpg

These are out, by the way. Basically regular Oreo cream stuffed in a chocolate Oreo. They're ok.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    filled-cupcake-oreo.jpg

These are out, by the way. Basically regular Oreo cream stuffed in a chocolate Oreo. They're ok.

I feel like they were not even really trying with these. It was like a challenge to see who in the company could create a new flavor with the cookie and cream combinations they already had on-hand.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    yirara wrote: »
    Ingredients

SUGAR, UNBLEACHED ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE {VITAMIN B1}, RIBOFLAVIN {VITAMIN B2}, FOLIC ACID), PALM AND/OR CANOLA OIL, COCOA (PROCESSED WITH ALKALI), HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, CORNSTARCH, LEAVENING (BAKING SODA AND/OR CALCIUM PHOSPHATE), SALT, SOY LECITHIN, VANILLIN - AN ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, CHOCOLATE.CONTAINS WHEAT, SOY.

two cookies of 20 grams contain 13 grams of sugar. Honestly, I don't see anything yummy in here, and I know Oreos taste artificial and not very rich.

crappy-shower-o.gif
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    I make my own Oreos. They are yummy chocolate creamy and a healthy version of the real thing. My late husband (he died young) believed that 75% of Cancer is caused by the chemicals, artificial colors and preservatives in foods including pesticides. In the medical newsletters he received from the of Obstetrics and Gynecology is a report that today they are finding very high amounts of pesticides in infant cord blood. This tells you how saturated mother's bodies are. I pay the few dollars extra for USDA certified organic. Our bodies are stressed enough as it is from environmental pollution. By eating only organic we are protecting our bodies from the potential of further irreversible damage. Personal choice.

LOL!!
  • 5stringjeff
    5stringjeff Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    double stuff is so much better than the original. Quadruple stuff rocks even more.

Soulmate!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    Know how much I love oreos?

A client brought us donuts at work and another brought us home made chocolate chip cookies and these little apple tart thingies. I reeeeeeally over did the donuts and cookies and little tart thingies. So, while deleting stuff from my pre-logged day today that I can't really eat anymore, there was no question the oreos were staying.

I could have saved 150 calories right there if I just said no to the oreos!
  • Hope228
    Hope228 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I am so in love with the Cinnamon Bun. They are wonderful!