Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• FroggyBug
    FroggyBug Posts: 4,883 Member
    Options
    TigerNY128 wrote: »
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    My last class ended at 10:30, and for the past two hours I have been doing absolutely nothing (okay, I was watching penny dreadful, which is terrible). And now I have only half an hour before lunch, so it's not *really* worth doing anything, riiight?
    I have very little motivation lately. I just want to sleep all the time. I will be productive the rest of today!

You sound like me. But with 1/2 an hour to go... I am not sure there is much you could do. You have classes today? Are you US based?

Yeah, I'm in the US. We have classes anyway :P oh well!

Bummer. I have to work too. :)

I'm also working. Hoping the ice comes and we leave early!

I'm also at work. Off Wednesday though.
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    Can I just share I am an idiot.

Last week I went to the airport without my drivers license. It worked out but seriously.
    This weekend I went home every day early from the barn to work on my dissertation. Did I? NO! I slept. So spent a long night doing updates... which made me late today.
    Then because I was running so late, I threw my clothes into a bag and ran out of the house for my flight. On way to airport I realized I forgot my cell. Turning around and getting it put me too late to check my bag. I had to move to a 4:05 pm flight.
    Which is probably now cancelled due to the weather in NJ. (ITS BARELY SNOWING!).

It is not a good day. :(

Lesson... don't procrastinate. Be early. Be on time. Don't be lazy. Get what you need to do done when you need to do it. Then you won't have a snowball bad day like mine is turning out to be.

<3
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    TigerNY128 wrote: »
    My last class ended at 10:30, and for the past two hours I have been doing absolutely nothing (okay, I was watching penny dreadful, which is terrible). And now I have only half an hour before lunch, so it's not *really* worth doing anything, riiight?
    I have very little motivation lately. I just want to sleep all the time. I will be productive the rest of today!

You sound like me. But with 1/2 an hour to go... I am not sure there is much you could do. You have classes today? Are you US based?

I'm also working. Hoping the ice comes and we leave early!

On my way to the airport. They haven't cancelled the 5:30 flight yet. I don't have a lot of hope. It's snowing like crazy.
  • Oberon21
    edited February 2016
    Options
    FroggyBug wrote: »

Last week I went to the airport without my drivers license. It worked out but seriously.
    This weekend I went home every day early from the barn to work on my dissertation. Did I? NO! I slept. So spent a long night doing updates... which made me late today.
    Then because I was running so late, I threw my clothes into a bag and ran out of the house for my flight. On way to airport I realized I forgot my cell. Turning around and getting it put me too late to check my bag. I had to move to a 4:05 pm flight.
    Which is probably now cancelled due to the weather in NJ. (ITS BARELY SNOWING!).

Lesson... don't procrastinate. Be early. Be on time. Don't be lazy. Get what you need to do done when you need to do it. Then you won't have a snowball bad day like mine is turning out to be.

Sorry about the bad day!

Nobody's fault but my own...
  • Oberon21
    Options
    So, because we all need some animal pics in our life. Here is Oberon. He would have had his 22nd birthday on Saturday. RIP Oberon. <3r7qxi6nkmots.jpg

Sorry for your loss :( he's beautiful!

Thanks. He was. The best horse ever (don't tell Phoebe I said that).
  • kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    So, because we all need some animal pics in our life. Here is Oberon. He would have had his 22nd birthday on Saturday. RIP Oberon. <3r7qxi6nkmots.jpg

(((hugs))) I know how much you loved him
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options

More <3!!!
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options

Aww, too bad!

You just made me think of my kids band director: "to be early is to be on time; to be on time is to be late; to be late is to be dead." He used to drive me crazy.

How ridiculous! Being early is usually rude if you ask me.

I agree. I dont have time to be early. I usually run 5-10 minutes behind.
    However, I have friends that show up 2 hours late for things and that is just rude.
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options

Aww, too bad!

You just made me think of my kids band director: "to be early is to be on time; to be on time is to be late; to be late is to be dead." He used to drive me crazy.

I agree. I dont have time to be early. I usually run 5-10 minutes behind.
    However, I have friends that show up 2 hours late for things and that is just rude.

It depends on the event.

For a work meeting, you want to be on time, never early or late.
    Same for dinner with friends, although I'm known to be 15-30 minutes late when it's going to be a big group. If I'm meeting one person or a couple for dinner, I'll be on time.

Coming to work, I'm generally 30-45 minutes late. I try, but I just can't seem to get moving out the door in the morning - always one more thing I want to do first.

I have a friend who is ALWAYS 30 minutes late, sometimes more. I just never expect her before 30 minutes after the agreed upon time. It's irritating.
  • rungirl1973
    Options
    We are going to Texas to meet with Samsung this week. We can't talk to them today because they're off.
    What business is closed today?? I've never had President's Day as a holiday from work.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    Options
    We are going to Texas to meet with Samsung this week. We can't talk to them today because they're off.
    What business is closed today?? I've never had President's Day as a holiday from work.

Me either! Please tell them my daughter needs new rubber things for her earbuds. Thanks. :smiley:
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    Options

I'm telling!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »

Me either! Please tell them my daughter needs new rubber things for her earbuds. Thanks. :smiley:

Why not? Banks and schools are closed. Why not businesses?
  • Oberon21
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »

I'm telling!

Ahhh I don't want to hurt her feelings. She is wonderful too. But O was special.... Plus she might buck me off.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options

Aww, too bad!

Not for band camp, practice, concerts and football games, apparently. he was a wonderful musician and teacher, but seriously, if you want my kid at the game at 6, don't tell me 6:15.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

<3
  • rungirl1973
    Options

Aww, too bad!

Not for band camp, practice, concerts and football games, apparently. he was a wonderful musician and teacher, but seriously, if you want my kid at the game at 6, don't tell me 6:15.

OH definitely. The concert/game is at 7pm, so everybody needs to be here by 6:30pm at the latest.
    They always told us that in band, and for my kids' ballgames. Practices were a different story. If you have practice before 6pm on a work night, don't expect my kid to be there on time.
  • taniellej
    taniellej Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I always go over on my sugar intake. Sometimes I stop logging because I know I've gone over.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

Blue Cross, Aetna, all the medicaids. I stopped calling after that....
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Mo? We night have one?