MEAT Me at the Beach (6/23-6/26 weigh-in)

Options

Replies

• iStace2000
    iStace2000 Posts: 42
    Options
    Yay, great work everyone and thanks Vic! Here's to a new week. :drinker:
  • irishrose22
    irishrose22 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    no loss this past week. sry vic....i have my weigh in days mixed up. gonna start weighing in only on fridays so i dont miss it anymore. Great losses this week peeps. and if your like me and didnt lose, lets push harder this week. :)
  • art4fun69
    art4fun69 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Great job for all the progress everyone is making -- especially to all the Big Losers!!!

Have a great day!!
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Great job! Love the new categories :)
  • mjtmorr
    mjtmorr Posts: 75
    Options
    I need to re-focus, next week will; be better!!!!!!!!! Congrats to all the losers this past week.
  • MissConfidence
    Options
    I'd like to join this! Please let me know if this is still open to new members and I'll post my current and goal figures. Thanks!
  • AmandaHammill
    AmandaHammill Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Time to post my goals for this week!
    1. Drink a minimum of 8 glasses of water per day
    2. NO POPCORN at all this week! (come to think of it....no Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwiches either!!)
    3. Drink MILK in my coffee and NOT CREAM (even if it is only 5% it's still 5% too much!)
    4. ZUMBA at least 3x
    5. Strength train at least 3x
    6. Get back down to the weight I started this challenge at!!!!
    6. And of course, stay within my daily caloric allotment

Good luck everyone with your challenges to yourself this week and thanks to Vic for the fabulous chart and constant motivation!
  • mosneakers
    mosneakers Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job to all!!! i'm loving the colorful chart!
    It's a new week - let's stick together and make the most of it! Thank you all for inspiring me! :flowerforyou:
  • Jessies_journey
    Jessies_journey Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Awesome first week! Great spreadsheet as usual Vic - Thanks!

Here's to another great week * :)
  • licha75
    licha75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    bumpity bump
  • lingading
    lingading Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • arodriguez2
    arodriguez2 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting! And amazing job everyone! Great way to remind me to step it up! :)
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Everyone is doing so well! WTG on everyone's losses! And for those that didn't and wanted to - I'm sure you're pulling out all the stops this week! :-)
  • padkat
    padkat Posts: 75
    Options
    :smile: :wink: :laugh:BUMP :smile: :wink: :laugh:
  • gayle80
    gayle80 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Thanks Vic for a great first week! Loved reading everyone's posts about their plans and goals :)
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Hey everyone! ! Didn't fall off the band wagon, but was unable to post on the correct days this past week b/c my internet has been on the fritz... They fixed it for the 3rd time this week today. More storms are headed our way tomorrow, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed it will stay fixed!

Down from 217.5 to 215.5~~ 2 pounds I will take proudly! :0) Yay!
  • jae6704
    jae6704 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Hey great job everyone. I only loss one pound last week so I upped my calories hoping that would help. We will see, I have 9 days left of the shred then I can add some thing else back in.....
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Alright my dears....its that time again....time for (drum roll please)....

THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE: NSV (Non-scale victory) Time!
    Your challenge this week is to have a non-scale victory. Often times we get so wrapped up in what the scale says, and if you are anything like me you get upset if you have a bad weigh-in. We need to remember that success is not measured by a scale alone. Think of something that you have been struggling with or something new that you want to try that you will be able to accomplish this week. This could be adding 30 seconds of jogging into you usual walk, staying in your calorie goal on the weekend, wearing a fitted top or your shirt tucked in, cooking a healthy new meal, or anything else that you can think of. Some way, some how, every one of you can experience success this week even if the scale doesn't say so. Let us know what victory you want to acheive and be prepared to post your NSV when it happens or when you weigh-in.

This week's reflection question(s):
    What is something that you struggled with this week? How did you handle the situation? Was that an effective way to solve the problem? What are 3 other ways you could have solved it?
    (Ok, can you tell I'm a teacher??)
  • jalapenos
    jalapenos Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone! I'm the 1st weekly winner/loser! yay... but it won't last long especially after this past fathers day.. *sigh... need to buckle up again and refocus-especially on the water!!! Thanks Vic~ this is so awesome!! keep doing it peeps.... next micromini goal - 1lb!! :bigsmile:
  • angp7711
    angp7711 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    My NSV is food related. No more than 250 cals eaten after dinner time. I have a problem withnightime munchies. So my plan is no more than one snack after dinner even if I have the calories... The other part will take more thought.