Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Mel, did you verify Quik's Bingo?! I still think she's cheating.

She must be.

What?!? Just because I started a straw-man account as Nina_Ekoka...???

ETA: That's an evil little thought, starting a fake account to screw with people... >:)

I am sure plenty of people do it....
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Nina_Ekoko wrote: »
    arditarose wrote: »
    sigh...When I found that I couldn't eat peanut butter in moderation, and had to get it out of my apartment ASAP, I not only threw it away-I drowned the jar in water first so I wouldn't be tempted...

I can't believe I shared that.

Its funny you say this because sometimes, i will have weak moments when i buy things i should not eat. so i put it in water, because if i just toss it, i will get it out and eat it. LOL.

-_-

I actually did that with cheesecake the other week :D.

I ate almost all of the cheesecake in one sitting & threw the rest in a plastic zip close bag in the trash. Awhile later I took it out of the trash & ate the rest haha.

So embarrassing to actually confess that one LOL!

You must have semi thought you would do that our you wouldn't have put it in a plastic bag. ;)
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    FroggyBug wrote: »
    For those of you who have these near them Muscle Maker Grill is amazing. Mmmmm

Never heard of it. Will have to Google.

My Lent challenge is going good so far.

I have exercised Wed., Thurs., Fri., & today.

I have not had any ice cream or bought any processed junk foods either.

Eating wise has been pretty horrible as far as nutritionally, but I have a four hundred calorie deficit Thurs. & Fri. I might do a half hour-45 minutes of exercise more.

Still catching up but I hope you have still been doing well! Good job so far!

Thanks. I have exercised everyday so far (well not today yet, but I might do some Just Dance in a bit).

It hasn't been too hard buying any processed junk foods since I haven't went grocery shopping for a week, but I am sure the Easter candy will be tempting.

How is your challenge going?

Just Dance is a darn good workout! My friends and I play on Girl's Nights sometimes. I figure it burns alcohol calories!

It's sad how competitive I get with my eight year old niece when we play Just Dance.

How do you get competitive with a dance program?

Well I try to beat my niece & get more points, but usually that stinker gets a higher point total.

But how do you get points?
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    I am considering buying ramen when I ate dinner literally 10 minutes ago because I want an excuse to not do work and it fits in my calories... what is wrong with me.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Kelll12123 wrote: »
    I ate over half a carton of ice cream in one sitting last week

2 weeks ago i did my first npc bikini competition and to celebrate I took a dozen donuts to work that following Monday, and guess what.....I ended up eating half a dozen myself...... yeah that ended up being my breakfast, snack, lunch and afternoon snack at work..... I never seize to surprise myself..... lol - not proud of it though I must add.....

Everyone needs a break. Just hop back on the wagon!
  • SoulOfRusalka
    Options
    sigh...When I found that I couldn't eat peanut butter in moderation, and had to get it out of my apartment ASAP, I not only threw it away-I drowned the jar in water first so I wouldn't be tempted...

Its funny you say this because sometimes, i will have weak moments when i buy things i should not eat. so i put it in water, because if i just toss it, i will get it out and eat it. LOL.

-_-

I ate almost all of the cheesecake in one sitting & threw the rest in a plastic zip close bag in the trash. Awhile later I took it out of the trash & ate the rest haha.

You must have semi thought you would do that our you wouldn't have put it in a plastic bag. ;)

Yeah, I don't think it's too embarrassing if it was in a plastic bag :P
  • Oberon21
    edited February 2016
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    All right, guys. I'm headed to the doctor. So, if you're gonna cheat and bingo Mo out, do it now. @Oberon21 @MoHousdon

Hope all comes out ok and you are just having a cold.

Possible pneumonia. Waiting for chest x-ray results. I did get codiene cough syrup. Hopefully that helps me (and hubby) sleep.

That is the BEST cough medicine. EVER.

ETA because of the codeine. I used my Dad's cough medicine after he passed away. He had it for the wicked cough from the lung cancer. I had wicked insomnia. It was the only thing that worked.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options

-_-

True haha.

Today I didn't exercise for Lent, but I am still counting it since I pushed carts at work for around 10-15 minutes.

I still haven't bought any processed snacks or had ice cream. It is getting harder now that the Easter candy is starting to appear, but I will stay strong & not buy any.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options

Eating wise has been pretty horrible as far as nutritionally, but I have a four hundred calorie deficit Thurs. & Fri. I might do a half hour-45 minutes of exercise more.

Thanks. I have exercised everyday so far (well not today yet, but I might do some Just Dance in a bit).

It hasn't been too hard buying any processed junk foods since I haven't went grocery shopping for a week, but I am sure the Easter candy will be tempting.

Just Dance is a darn good workout! My friends and I play on Girl's Nights sometimes. I figure it burns alcohol calories!

It's sad how competitive I get with my eight year old niece when we play Just Dance.

Well I try to beat my niece & get more points, but usually that stinker gets a higher point total.

You have to hold the Wii remote & it scores your movements. You get miss, good, great, perfect.

Some of the songs are fairly easy, but there are a lot that feel like you;'re going to have a heart attack. The first time I danced to U Can't Touch This I thought I was going to die.
  • Oberon21
    Options

-_-

True haha.

Today I didn't exercise for Lent, but I am still counting it since I pushed carts at work for around 10-15 minutes.

I still haven't bought any processed snacks or had ice cream. It is getting harder now that the Easter candy is starting to appear, but I will stay strong & not buy any.

I have been doing good the last few days. I hope I can keep it up when I get home!
  • Oberon21
    Options

You have to hold the Wii remote & it scores your movements. You get miss, good, great, perfect.

Some of the songs are fairly easy, but there are a lot that feel like you;'re going to have a heart attack. The first time I danced to U Can't Touch This I thought I was going to die.

Cool!
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    I am considering buying ramen when I ate dinner literally 10 minutes ago because I want an excuse to not do work and it fits in my calories... what is wrong with me.
    Mmm ramen. You're human.
    Kelll12123 wrote: »
    I ate over half a carton of ice cream in one sitting last week

2 weeks ago i did my first npc bikini competition and to celebrate I took a dozen donuts to work that following Monday, and guess what.....I ended up eating half a dozen myself...... yeah that ended up being my breakfast, snack, lunch and afternoon snack at work..... I never seize to surprise myself..... lol - not proud of it though I must add.....

Everyone needs a break. Just hop back on the wagon!

Yes. This.
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    All right, guys. I'm headed to the doctor. So, if you're gonna cheat and bingo Mo out, do it now. @Oberon21 @MoHousdon

Hope all comes out ok and you are just having a cold.

Possible pneumonia. Waiting for chest x-ray results. I did get codiene cough syrup. Hopefully that helps me (and hubby) sleep.

That is the BEST cough medicine. EVER.

ETA because of the codeine. I used my Dad's cough medicine after he passed away. He had it for the wicked cough from the lung cancer. I had wicked insomnia. It was the only thing that worked.

@bkhamill and I hallucinate on codeine cough meds. She has other side effects too. It is really hard to sleep with thousands of eyeballs watching you even though you're fully aware they are not real.
  • SoulOfRusalka
    Options
    I ate not only ramen but an entire *kitten* sleeve of rice cakes and I feel absolutely vile. Was kind of planning to purge but now that seems like a concession so I can't do it.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    nuffer wrote: »
    nonoelmo wrote: »

I am an on time person. If we agree on a time then we agreed that time works for both of us. If it does not work, don't agree to it. I understand a 5 minute wiggle time for traffic or whatever but I will not routinely wait for you. I've got too many things to be doing that if I carve out time for you I expect similar levels of respect for my time as I give you for yours.

I'm an on-time person. I showed up for my very first dinner date with a girl in college when I said I would. She appreciated that effort. Ended up getting hitched to her. People take you seriously if you show up on time!

I get very haired out if I can't be some place on time. Weird, because I'm a pretty laid back person otherwise.

Confession part: If you are consistently late, I tend to think you're either: a) lazy or b) inconsiderate.

No, just consistently insanely busy and always trying to fit one more thing in.

Like I have said, there is a limit though....I run 5-10 minutes late on average. My boss will actually clap if I walk into work even a minute early.

I consider it inconsiderate when someone is routinely 1-2 HOURS late.....and I do know people like that. 5 minutes is "oh, I was just finishing my dishes", two hours is "I decided to watch a movie before leaving the house".
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    jenwolski wrote: »
    jenwolski wrote: »
    I wanna play bingo!! what is that?

I mean...I know what BINGO is...but what is this new-fangled bingo you speak of?

Haha!
  • Italian_Buju
    edited February 2016
    Options
    jthurman3 wrote: »
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    jthurman3 wrote: »
    So.... I forgot to take my Zinc this morning.

I think I might come down with a cold.

(and.... GO!)

Thanks, Jenni, but I don't think this counts. However, I HAVE been taking zinc (I think Quik is too) and I'm feeling very run down and poopy this week. I also woke up with 2 HUGE fever blisters yesterday and today, I look like I got into a fight with Ronda Rousey and she concentrated on my bottom lip. :disappointed:

Oh no!! I'm sorry you're still feeling poopy. :(

And dang it! I want to Bingo with y'all by throwing some softballs in here now and then. Ha! I am not in here enough to actually play the game. Sometimes, the smelly workout clothes, ice cream for dinner, and grief bacon are REAL in my life. Also donuts. :)

I'll come back when I've got a real one of those to confess. :)

Me too, hence why I confessed to my grief bacon here last week instead of in the Batcave!

ETA: It was worth a real call cuz it was a real confession!
  • Italian_Buju
    Options

-_-

I am pretty sure throwing away cheesecake is a sin.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options

-_-

HA! O-70!!! I win!!!!

Our first Bingo winner and caller for the next game is @quiksylver296. Sorry for the delay in calling the win. I was at church and I never check the boards there. Congratulations!!!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options

I think they call this procrastination. It's not laziness or you wouldn't have done jujitsu to get out of working earlier this week.