Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    I ate not only ramen but an entire *kitten* sleeve of rice cakes and I feel absolutely vile. Was kind of planning to purge but now that seems like a concession so I can't do it.

Do. Not. Purge. Go do whatever work you're avoiding, but do not purge. Pretty please.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Nina_Ekoko wrote: »
    arditarose wrote: »
    sigh...When I found that I couldn't eat peanut butter in moderation, and had to get it out of my apartment ASAP, I not only threw it away-I drowned the jar in water first so I wouldn't be tempted...

I can't believe I shared that.

Its funny you say this because sometimes, i will have weak moments when i buy things i should not eat. so i put it in water, because if i just toss it, i will get it out and eat it. LOL.

-_-

HA! O-70!!! I win!!!!

Our first Bingo winner and caller for the next game is @quiksylver296. Sorry for the delay in calling the win. I was at church and I never check the boards there. Congratulations!!!

Yee haw! I'll set up the next game tomorrow morning. Good luck, all!
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    I ate not only ramen but an entire *kitten* sleeve of rice cakes and I feel absolutely vile. Was kind of planning to purge but now that seems like a concession so I can't do it.

Do. Not. Purge. Go do whatever work you're avoiding, but do not purge. Pretty please.

Writing French now while listening to really loud t(h)rash metal :) I have my life under control (sort of)
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options

Writing French now while listening to really loud t(h)rash metal :) I have my life under control (sort of)

<3
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    crosbylee wrote: »
    All right, guys. I'm headed to the doctor. So, if you're gonna cheat and bingo Mo out, do it now. @Oberon21 @MoHousdon

Hope all comes out ok and you are just having a cold.

Possible pneumonia. Waiting for chest x-ray results. I did get codiene cough syrup. Hopefully that helps me (and hubby) sleep.

That is the BEST cough medicine. EVER.

ETA because of the codeine. I used my Dad's cough medicine after he passed away. He had it for the wicked cough from the lung cancer. I had wicked insomnia. It was the only thing that worked.

@bkhamill and I hallucinate on codeine cough meds. She has other side effects too. It is really hard to sleep with thousands of eyeballs watching you even though you're fully aware they are not real.

I remember some people didn't like it. Yeah that would be creepy. I loved it. Just made me sleep.
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    there is a game of thrones trivia game being released. In the states only. and shipping to UK from Amazon is more than the game *SOB*

You can pick it up in April

Have it sent to you? Ooh if I could, that would be fab!

• BoogeyBrat
    BoogeyBrat Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    My confession is I'm lazy and not a very good cook so I mostly eat TV dinners and canned soup. It's easier for me to log the calories when the meal is prepackaged and I don't have to look up every ingredient.
  • orangesmartie
    Options
    It's nearly 9am. I have a 10am meeting. I'm still in bed. I love half term traffic
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    sboubin wrote: »
    Binge-eater here... last weekend I ate 2 frozen pizzas. By myself. While my husband was taking a nap. Then tried to say we only had one in the freezer to hide my shame.
    You may have lied to your husband but you aren't lying to yourself! That is a plus.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    BoogeyBrat wrote: »
    My confession is I'm lazy and not a very good cook so I mostly eat TV dinners and canned soup. It's easier for me to log the calories when the meal is prepackaged and I don't have to look up every ingredient.

I don't cook and mostly eat out or soup. I don't consider it lazy. I just prefer to spend my time doing other things than cooking.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    there is a game of thrones trivia game being released. In the states only. and shipping to UK from Amazon is more than the game *SOB*

Is it an Amazon exclusive? We could just pick it up in store? Or I can buy it on Amazon and bring it in April. Just tell me what to get. I would think its cheaper for me to buy it in USA then you to buy it in England or does it matter?
  • Oberon21
    Options
    It's nearly 9am. I have a 10am meeting. I'm still in bed. I love half term traffic

GET MOVING!
  • raymax4
    Options
    Patricia,
    Oberon has kind eyes. I know you miss him. He is beautiful. Clears throat uh handsome.
    Cobweb looks like he is trying to be a captain at the helm. He defiantly owns it.
  • raymax4
    Options
    taniellej wrote: »
    I always go over on my sugar intake. Sometimes I stop logging because I know I've gone over.

Don't stop. It is better to own what you are doing evan when going over.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    sigh...When I found that I couldn't eat peanut butter in moderation, and had to get it out of my apartment ASAP, I not only threw it away-I drowned the jar in water first so I wouldn't be tempted...

Its funny you say this because sometimes, i will have weak moments when i buy things i should not eat. so i put it in water, because if i just toss it, i will get it out and eat it. LOL.

-_-

I actually did that with cheesecake the other week :D.

I ate almost all of the cheesecake in one sitting & threw the rest in a plastic zip close bag in the trash. Awhile later I took it out of the trash & ate the rest haha.

So embarrassing to actually confess that one LOL!

I am pretty sure throwing away cheesecake is a sin.

Heh.

I did eat all of it in the end :D.

Since I'm not buying any processed junk food it's making me actually go through my pantry & eating stuff I already have.

Today for brunch I will have quick oats, a banana, & two teaspoons brown sugar.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    BoogeyBrat wrote: »

I'm not that great of a cook either, but I am trying to get better since I got burned out on some of the frozen meals.

Tonight for dinner I am cooking a chicken breast & popping some frozen vegetables in the microwave.

I think the hardest part was trying to figure out the calories in pasta (weigh dry then figure out servings after it's cooked).
  • Oberon21
    Options
    So I learned something the last 2 days. I have been adding 'my own exercises' from the gym at the hotel into MFP. It is not syncing those exercises from the app to the phone, and it's not subtracting them from fitbit. Apparently you really can only use their exercises to sync properly with fitbit. Or for it to transfer between App and desktop. Weird.
  • Oberon21
    Options

-_-

I actually did that with cheesecake the other week :D.

I ate almost all of the cheesecake in one sitting & threw the rest in a plastic zip close bag in the trash. Awhile later I took it out of the trash & ate the rest haha.

So embarrassing to actually confess that one LOL!

I am pretty sure throwing away cheesecake is a sin.

Heh.

I did eat all of it in the end :D.

Since I'm not buying any processed junk food it's making me actually go through my pantry & eating stuff I already have.

Today for brunch I will have quick oats, a banana, & two teaspoons brown sugar.

I have been doing this too to get through anything that still has milk products in my cabinets. I am down to next to nothing. Its good to get rid of the old stuff. Now I need to eat all this half used couscous, faro, etc. Clean it all out.
  • orangesmartie
    Options

Is it an Amazon exclusive? We could just pick it up in store? Or I can buy it on Amazon and bring it in April. Just tell me what to get. I would think its cheaper for me to buy it in USA then you to buy it in England or does it matter?

I've only seen it on amazon.com, but probably not exclusive. Its not released until April 15. I don't know if it'll be in shops. I think its the same price here ot there (about $40/£31) but shipping to UK was £36!
  • orangesmartie
    Options

GET MOVING!

I moved! I made my meeting perfectly on time (that is to say 5 minutes before the agreed meeting time - and my companion arrived at the same time!)