New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,627 Member
    Options
    While checking out at Market Street with my Oreo Thins, the cashier told me that they aren't on the shelf yet but they have LEMON CREAM Oreo Thins coming soon. Not everyone is a lemon person, but I definitely am so I am STOKED. Yum!

Anyone had these yet or even heard this news?? I usually get the new Oreo scoop from this thread but I haven't heard anything here or I just missed it. :smile:

Oooo more Oreo excitement! I liked the lemon and lemon twist oreos so can't wait!
  • Hope228
    Hope228 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    While checking out at Market Street with my Oreo Thins, the cashier told me that they aren't on the shelf yet but they have LEMON CREAM Oreo Thins coming soon. Not everyone is a lemon person, but I definitely am so I am STOKED. Yum!

Anyone had these yet or even heard this news?? I usually get the new Oreo scoop from this thread but I haven't heard anything here or I just missed it. :smile:

Those sound awesome! I love anything lemon!
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I tried this today:

rokx6xzvqaum.jpg

If I'd been eating it at home, I would have tossed it and eaten a different greek yogurt. Since I'd brought it as part of my packed lunch, I finished it. It was not *inedible* but it definitely wasn't yummy. The pineapple made it too tart, and it had a kind of bitterness to it.
  • MissBabyJane
    MissBabyJane Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    GARDEN-GOURMET-vegetarische-Schnitzel_278x366.png

asset-540490.jpg

Both of them delicious!

server?type=image&source=images%2Fmigros_api%2Fproduct_205365000000_dd3b75.jpg&width=600&height=400&renderer=original

Rice porridge with vanilla. I LIVE for that.

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    GARDEN-GOURMET-vegetarische-Schnitzel_278x366.png

asset-540490.jpg

Both of them delicious!

server?type=image&source=images%2Fmigros_api%2Fproduct_205365000000_dd3b75.jpg&width=600&height=400&renderer=original

Rice porridge with vanilla. I LIVE for that.

All that stuff looks delicious. I really love rice pudding too!
  • cmorris30316
    cmorris30316 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I'm having the new Chobani Flip hazelnut as we speak. Totally yum and worth the 250 calories (if you're like me and love hazelnut anything), although it will definitely be a 'once in a while' thing. Also got the limited edition Cinnamon Bun Yoplait Greek and the new Simply Chobani double chocolate chunk yogurts waiting in my fridge. I had the raspberry chocolate light and fit Greek last week for the first time too and it's not bad at all (might not be new though, I just don't remember seeing it before).

Has anyone noticed any new interesting product recently?

I love Greek fat free yogurt and try to eat every morning for protein.
    A few days ago I saw Kroger has a store brand that included vegetables with the fruit in the little side flip. I've never seen that before. You can taste the vegetables so it was kinda weird, but still sweet from the fruit.

I tried spinach/pineapple/kiwi
    Beets/Apple
    And another one I think it was blueberry/ broccoli
    I think there was a zucchini one too ;)

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    This is really, really good. I imagine it would be even better grated onto pasta.
    paskiM.png
    I've never tried rambutan before, so I was really happy to find it fresh a few days ago. It's like a combination of melon and cherries. Yum!
    10-rambutan-lgn.jpg
    These just weren't my thing. Too sweet and not gingery enough. I thought the combination of honey and mint was really unpleasant.
    product-patties-mint-all-sizes.png
    product-patties-ginger-all-sizes.png
    This company sent me free coupons. It's smoother and more avocado-y compared to Wholly Guacamole. I like it.
    Yucatan-Organic-Guacamole.png

wow that fruit looks so interesting! Where on earth did you find?
  • cmorris30316
    cmorris30316 Posts: 76 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    2oviko0ivm9f.jpg
    I don't know how new they are. But I just tried bubba veggie burgers. They are soooo good. You can see big chunks of vegetables in them. You do need to cook in a pan to get a good sear on the outside. But 120 calories. Great veggie lunch !
  • debsdoingthis
    debsdoingthis Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Anyone ever heard of or tried Skyr (skeer) Icelandic style yogurt? I see that superstore in Canada is selling it now. Packs a whopping 21gr of protein per serving and 0%fat. I'm a big fan of greek yogurt and this one is supposed to be less sour.
  • Francl27
    Options
    Anyone ever heard of or tried Skyr (skeer) Icelandic style yogurt? I see that superstore in Canada is selling it now. Packs a whopping 21gr of protein per serving and 0%fat. I'm a big fan of greek yogurt and this one is supposed to be less sour.

I think it depends on the brand, but I think Siggi's is Skyr? I like it, just don't buy it much because of the price.
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

I think it depends on the brand, but I think Siggi's is Skyr? I like it, just don't buy it much because of the price.

yup it is!
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    0ukt2dh2u1nz.png

I emailed this company asking for free samples after I saw very glowing reviews on another thread. They sent me one half-serving pouch of each flavour. They're a whey and casein mix. I tried this one today, just mixed with some water. Taste was alright, a bit of an artificial sweetness taste - it was rather similar to Myofusion cookies and cream (which I don't care for), but less chemically-sweet than that. It was totally drinkable, but I would not buy this flavour. The texture was ever so slightly gritty as well. A very fine grit, but grit nonetheless. Also, I was hoping it would thicken up when blended with cold water like Quest's does, but it remained very thin.
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    0ukt2dh2u1nz.png

I emailed this company asking for free samples after I saw very glowing reviews on another thread. They sent me one half-serving pouch of each flavour. They're a whey and casein mix. I tried this one today, just mixed with some water. Taste was alright, a bit of an artificial sweetness taste - it was rather similar to Myofusion cookies and cream (which I don't care for), but less chemically-sweet than that. It was totally drinkable, but I would not buy this flavour. The texture was ever so slightly gritty as well. A very fine grit, but grit nonetheless. Also, I was hoping it would thicken up when blended with cold water like Quest's does, but it remained very thin.

Ahh I LOVE this in yogurt... its SO good
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    So I tried the new B&J...
    2vcgkmz6gkxr.jpeg
    I LOVED LOVED the cookies and cream peanut butter, that was my second favorite. It had big chunks of cookies and cream throughout. Interesting flavor because I always think of cookies and cream with vanilla, but it was really good and chocolate pby.

Chunky munky was SOOO creamy and good. This was my favorite. I don't know how it compares to dairy version because I've never had, but it was incredible for someone who doesn't eat dairy ice cream. 10/10

They tasted like dairy ice cream! Very creamy. Way better than any other almond milk based ice creams I've tried.

I loved the chocolate brownie one, I prefer the cashew milk soy delicious chocolate truffle. 8/10
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    0ukt2dh2u1nz.png

i like this flavor and their chocolate as well. PES Snickerdoodle flavor was GROSS and their Blondie flavor is just... well doesn't taste anything like a blondie. how much water did you use? i don't find their powders to be thin with liquids, but might just be how much liquid you are using vs. how much i use.
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    So I tried the new B&J...
    2vcgkmz6gkxr.jpeg
    I LOVED LOVED the cookies and cream peanut butter, that was my second favorite. It had big chunks of cookies and cream throughout. Interesting flavor because I always think of cookies and cream with vanilla, but it was really good and chocolate pby.

Chunky munky was SOOO creamy and good. This was my favorite. I don't know how it compares to dairy version because I've never had, but it was incredible for someone who doesn't eat dairy ice cream. 10/10

They tasted like dairy ice cream! Very creamy. Way better than any other almond milk based ice creams I've tried.

I loved the chocolate brownie one, I prefer the cashew milk soy delicious chocolate truffle. 8/10

where did you find them!?
  • Francl27
    Options
    Still no luck on the new Talenti flavors. I'm sad.