The Ultimate Before and After 30 Day Shred Thread

Options

Replies

• LJ0508
    LJ0508 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I've had 30DS for about four months now and only used it no more than six times. After seeing all these amazing results, I'm starting tomorrow and I plan to stick with it. Keep up the good work everyone!
  • LaPistolaSexola
    LaPistolaSexola Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    i think it's time for me to shred again....
  • stc74
    stc74 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! I'm gonna keep pushing myself through this! I need this improvement too. Thanks for posting the pics! talk about motivation for people like me. Day two of shred, been working out regular for 3 wks, & only gained weight so far, muscle i guess. WAY TO GO!!!!
  • fpueblo
    fpueblo Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    You all great!!! Well done. I am on day 9 and loving it.
    Just a quick question to everyone that has finished 30 day shred. Do you think it is important to do the 30 days straight without any days off?

I think so! On round 1 I did it 30 days straight. Im now on my second round of the shred and i have done 14 days straight. Seems to me anyone that has missed a day, then misses 2 days, then slowly but surely gets off track. I say stick with it no rest days when its only a 25 min work out.

I agree. I am someone who usually insists that rest days are important, but I find that my motivation fizzles after only one day off of the Shred. Like KristyStephens said 1 day becomes 2 days, then it's the weekend, week, month, etc. Also, it is only a 25 min workout, so I am going to do it without any rests days. I want the results like the people in this thread! I was so motivated that for the first time ever I took a before picture. I will start officially tomorrow....again!

It is possible to take a day off and still be motivated but I think you have to have a good reason. For me I have taken two days off the that last day which was two days ago was because I had a stiff neck and there was no way i could do level 3 exercises with a bad stiff neck and the first day I took off was right after day 10 of level 1 due to shoulder issues. If you are taking the day off just to take the day off it may be harder to want to do it again but every one is different.
  • kjjm08
    kjjm08 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    i think it's time for me to shred again....

Yes! I am definitely starting tomorrow. :) I've done it in the past but never completed it yet.
  • Bditbobcat
    Bditbobcat Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much all for posting these AMAZING results. Today is my Day 1. Hope I see awesome results just like you ladies!
  • coquetona
    coquetona Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Officially done with the shred!
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I started on Friday and tonight will be Day 4. I literally cried through portions of my workout yesterday, I was hurting so much. Today I don't feel quite as bad, so maybe I'm over the worst of it.

Took before pics...can't wait to compare them with my after pics!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    You all great!!! Well done. I am on day 9 and loving it.
    Just a quick question to everyone that has finished 30 day shred. Do you think it is important to do the 30 days straight without any days off?

I think so! On round 1 I did it 30 days straight. Im now on my second round of the shred and i have done 14 days straight. Seems to me anyone that has missed a day, then misses 2 days, then slowly but surely gets off track. I say stick with it no rest days when its only a 25 min work out.

I agree. I am someone who usually insists that rest days are important, but I find that my motivation fizzles after only one day off of the Shred. Like KristyStephens said 1 day becomes 2 days, then it's the weekend, week, month, etc. Also, it is only a 25 min workout, so I am going to do it without any rests days. I want the results like the people in this thread! I was so motivated that for the first time ever I took a before picture. I will start officially tomorrow....again!

It is possible to take a day off and still be motivated but I think you have to have a good reason. For me I have taken two days off the that last day which was two days ago was because I had a stiff neck and there was no way i could do level 3 exercises with a bad stiff neck and the first day I took off was right after day 10 of level 1 due to shoulder issues. If you are taking the day off just to take the day off it may be harder to want to do it again but every one is different.

i think its still ok to take days off and be motivated. I took last tuesday off as it was my zumba day and tbh i burn 550cals in a session so i dont need to shred on top as well! and then i took a rest day as well as my body needed it. Yesterday i got back into it and did day 5. so depends on your frame of mind, if you are determined enough you can do it!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    i did level one day 5 yesterday and then went for a run (week 6 of couch to 5k)
  • NuttyBrewnette
    NuttyBrewnette Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 7. at day 5, I could see physical changes to my arms, shoulders and legs. Love seeing all these posts/pics. I'm going to keep going!
    THX!
  • equinehugger3
    equinehugger3 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about buying it(: Will it work for someone looking to lose those last 10-20 annoying pounds, not someone just starting?
  • kandace1982
    Options
    I have the 30 Day Shred also, but with my new doctor prescribed diet I am afraid I feel too weak to do it :( 1200 calories/45 g. carbs/60 g. protein a day. My sugars drop so fast during a workout and I always feel like I am going to pass out! I see her on the 30th and am going to see about adjusting my carbs. I want to do this!
  • Tiffani3089
    Tiffani3089 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    How do you users of the 30 day shred record it in your exercise log?
  • Imbiutiful
    Imbiutiful Posts: 39
    Options
    Bump
  • kelleypf
    kelleypf Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about buying it(: Will it work for someone looking to lose those last 10-20 annoying pounds, not someone just starting?

Its worth a try! Its a good video and shaking up your routine with some new moves might help move those last few pounds.
  • fpueblo
    fpueblo Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    How do you users of the 30 day shred record it in your exercise log?
    I log it as general circuit training but its best to have a HRM to get an accurate calorie burn reading...
  • kelleypf
    kelleypf Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    mytwobabies - You look awesome! I can't believe you lost 20lbs - was this just one round of 30 days??

coquetona - You look amazing too - I can really tell in your back and profile pics. WTG!

I love this thread - keep the results coming:happy:
  • Zappa5
    Zappa5 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    These results are amazing. I did one day of the 30 Day Shred just to see what it was like but I hadn't committed to the 30 days until reading here. Tomorrow will be my Day 1!
  • equinehugger3
    equinehugger3 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    OMG. Everyone looks WONDERFULLL!!!! I ordered it today, and when I'm done, I'm gonna do the 6 Week Six Pack, then Ripped in 30!!! :D This thread is motivating me SO much! I'm doing yoga again - I really want to be more limber/flexible. I had a great running NSV today, and it's making me so happy. :D Sorry to blab.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!