Time to stop taking ourselves so seriously! Tell us something embarrassing about yourself.

Options

Replies

• TrailRunn3rMN
    TrailRunn3rMN Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I sing to myself and dance while in public (grocery store, mall, etc.). Sometimes at the gym too. Nothing too crazy but just a little slide glide back and forth. And a few head bobs in there too.
  • AbigailC17
    AbigailC17 Posts: 78 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I grow facial hair on the left side of my chin. Every two days, I have to pluck them or shave them. My other problem is I smell no matter how much I shower, drink water (I drink 1 1/2 gals a day), and how clean I eat (I incorporate a lot of veggies, fruits, and lean meat in my diet). I don't eat junk food. Anywho, I take shower seriously, tried putting scented lotion on, and use body spray as much as I can, use industrialized deodorants. I just start to smell really bad in about 2 hours. I don't know what's wrong with my body lol It makes me angry sometimes.
  • EricaABarnes
    EricaABarnes Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I sing to myself and dance while in public (grocery store, mall, etc.). Sometimes at the gym too. Nothing too crazy but just a little slide glide back and forth. And a few head bobs in there too.

this is me everywhere I go. I carry mail for a living and I walk around singing and dancing all day, people look at me like I'm nuts but I just smile and wave. :# When I'm grocery shopping I do it super obnoxiously just because it embarrasses my daughter. She hates it but I think its hilarious
  • TrailRunn3rMN
    TrailRunn3rMN Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    mayabardon wrote: »
    I grow facial hair on the left side of my chin. Every two days, I have to pluck them or shave them. My other problem is I smell no matter how much I shower, drink water (I drink 1 1/2 gals a day), and how clean I eat (I incorporate a lot of veggies, fruits, and lean meat in my diet). I don't eat junk food. Anywho, I take shower seriously, tried putting scented lotion on, and use body spray as much as I can, use industrialized deodorants. I just start to smell really bad in about 2 hours. I don't know what's wrong with my body lol It makes me angry sometimes.

Too much protein and/or dairy can cause this. Could that be it?
  • NeoFresh
    NeoFresh Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am that awkward package opener/food chewer/slurpee slurper at the movies. I try to be considerate and slow, but that only makes it worse....Oh, and I once farted while my trainer was holding my feet during sit ups...totally changed our relationship because I couldn't look him in the eye...
  • LostCowboy
    LostCowboy Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    hanoge wrote: »

this is me everywhere I go. I carry mail for a living and I walk around singing and dancing all day, people look at me like I'm nuts but I just smile and wave. :# When I'm grocery shopping I do it super obnoxiously just because it embarrasses my daughter. She hates it but I think its hilarious

Lol me to!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options

I walk down the street and go into stores and then catch myself singing. If I'm out on a run I have been known to dance as I go. Sometimes the music just makes you
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

I walk down the street and go into stores and then catch myself singing. If I'm out on a run I have been known to dance as I go. Sometimes the music just makes you

this is so true
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

this is so true

are you stalking me again?
  • AbigailC17
    AbigailC17 Posts: 78 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    mayabardon wrote: »

Too much protein and/or dairy can cause this. Could that be it?
    Protein must be the culprit then! I am lactose intolerant so I use Hydrowhey (the aminos are all broken down) and drink mostly almond milk . Besides the two things above, I consume more protein for my size (beef mostly). I like them too much! :D Thanks for the info and might actually reduce my protein intake today
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    I like to browse eBay for women's Nike apparel, particularly zip-ups and hoodies. I like tight clothing so men's size small doesn't cut it. Saves me money too!
  • L0VE3UG
    L0VE3UG Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have never learned to ride a bike because I am terrified of them.

I forgot how to ride one. People always say you never forget, but I tried after about a decade and toppled over at an intersection. I probably should have tried to get on the damn thing prior to allowing people to see me. Haven't been on one since (minus the stationary kind).
  • safeelone
    safeelone Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Tore my pants in Gr.8...didn't have a backup
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    I was at a bar walking back from the bathroom, tripped, and did a full face plant. I was completely sober and the whole bar turned and looked and stared, but not one person offered me a hand. So I picked myself up and took a quick bow, and went back to my seat.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    I snore when I'm drunk
  • ste19732016
    ste19732016 Posts: 4 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I went to a job interview once. It went very well, except when I noticed something after I got to my car. I had a hole in the crotch of my dress pants. The pants were black and my underwear bright yellow. I did get offered a second interview. Over the voicemail, the woman that interviewed me emphasized "dress to impress" at the next interview. I suspect she noticed the hole in my pants.
  • angiep153
    angiep153 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I don't know where to start I fall all the time down the stairs of a curb!!! Anytime I fell off a curb and broke my ankle once! I run into poles all the Time and I into chandeliers! I'm literally the clumsiest person any one had ever met. I walked into the men's restroom while a guy was peeing in the urnal and I literally just tried to jump a fence just for fun and I didn't let go of the top and cut my whole hand open
  • cjferguson40
    cjferguson40 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    During track practice in High School one time the coach told us to 'smell the roses'. This means to run pretty much anywhere you want for a set amount of time...don't stop running. It's usually just a conditioning thing. Anyway, I decided to run through my school hallways. Saw a pretty girl leaving and decided to flirt...I went outside with her and was kinda jogging in place facing her while we talked (so I had my back to the direction we were heading). I don't remember what we said to each other, but I do remember feeling pretty good about myself at that moment. I said something like, "well, I better go before coach sees me talking to you." I actually gave her a finger 'pistol' and a smile as I turned to sprint away (and yes I was going to show off by sprinting)...

...and immediately ran into the back of a parked car! I slid across the trunk like a comic skit and disappeared as I fell to the gravel. Horrified and bleeding, I popped up and ran away! I didn't even look back to see if she was startled or laughing. LOL!
  • aleeshaswan
    aleeshaswan Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I am petrified of the dark :(
  • caroldavison332
    caroldavison332 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Sitting through a meeting I had to pee really badly. RAN to the bathroom, and on my way out noticed the urinals...