Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    I was so exhausted last night, I slept in my sweaty workout clothes. I slept like a baby though which was good because sleep lately has been fleeting to say the least.

*This does not count as a square because I know it's on the board. I just felt I needed to share that. Don't ask why. I'm weird, but you all already know that.

I'm glad you had a good night sleep.
    Can't you count it if it's a true confession? I'd call it if it was

As the game is so slow lately, I will give it to you as either "stinky clothes" or "wardrobe malfuntion." Your choice. :D
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    So far on Lent Challenge:

No ice cream
    No buying processed junk food like cookies, cakes, pies, ice cream, etc. (only cottage cheese)
    Exercised everyday (last Tuesday I considered pushing carts my exercise & Sunday only did like 2-3 minutes on the exercise bike since watching four kids is tiring & that counts haha).

A coworker bought some of the new Cupcake Filled Oreos & left them in the break room (since I didn't say I can't eat processed junk food other people buy) & I tried one. Total waste of calories!

Awesome job, Kelly!
    And...

No ice cream
    No buying processed junk food like cookies, cakes, pies, ice cream, etc. (only cottage cheese)
    Exercised everyday (last Tuesday I considered pushing carts my exercise & Sunday only did like 2-3 minutes on the exercise bike since watching four kids is tiring & that counts haha).

A coworker bought some of the new Cupcake Filled Oreos & left them in the break room (since I didn't say I can't eat processed junk food other people buy) & I tried one. Total waste of calories!

At least you know now before buying a whole package!

That's what I told a few coworkers haha!

Now I can save my money & buy something even better.

I'm hoping we get the Coldstone Creamery Eggs again this year!

Omg, these are are real thing?? :o

Wal-Mart has had these the past few years, but haven't found them yet this year. I remember the Cake Batter Cookie Bash egg was really good.

The eggs are more expensive around $5.00, but pretty big for the price you pay.

Ummm....who wants to send me a cake batter one??? Or bring it to Nashville? :smiley:

Although, at the moment I am doing really really badly. I can't stop eating. Anything and everything, all the time, mostly stuff that is bad for me. I'm on a real bad binge streak that i can't seem to curb. Coupled with a total lack of will to exercise. I don't even have to leave my house but i just cannot do it. I'm having a really bad week emotions wise, and its all i can do to get through work. i go home, eat (or stop on the way home and eat), go home and climb in to bed and cry. This emotions thing sucks.

Anyway, who is coming to Nashville?

You've been through A LOT, Nicci! Try to do your best to take care of yourself. HUGS!

And I am not coming to Nashville, because:

5nm2r4x7tjjk.jpg
  • Rachel0778
    Rachel0778 Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options

No ice cream

Awesome job, Kelly!
    And...

No ice cream

coldstone.jpg

Wal-Mart has had these the past few years, but haven't found them yet this year. I remember the Cake Batter Cookie Bash egg was really good.

Ummm....who wants to send me a cake batter one??? Or bring it to Nashville? :smiley:

Although, at the moment I am doing really really badly. I can't stop eating. Anything and everything, all the time, mostly stuff that is bad for me. I'm on a real bad binge streak that i can't seem to curb. Coupled with a total lack of will to exercise. I don't even have to leave my house but i just cannot do it. I'm having a really bad week emotions wise, and its all i can do to get through work. i go home, eat (or stop on the way home and eat), go home and climb in to bed and cry. This emotions thing sucks.

I'm so sorry to hear you're having an awful week Nicci! Sometimes the diet needs to take the backburner while you focus on self care, and that's okay! Maybe bump up to maintenance for awhile to see if that helps curb the binges?
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    Ohello, I decided to pop my nose in and give hugs to those who need them! <3
  • Rachel0778
    Rachel0778 Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options

No ice cream

Awesome job, Kelly!
    And...

No ice cream

coldstone.jpg

I am definitely going to start stalking my local Walmart for the Cake Batter one. YUM!
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »

HI!

Edited as I didn't read back far enough...
  • MissKalhan
    Options
    How are you?! I'm not reading back the thousands of posts haha
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    kecmw25 wrote: »

No ice cream

Awesome job, Kelly!
    And...

No ice cream

coldstone.jpg

So many hugs!!

I had a dream about you last night. We were talking about how much you make and the cost of living where you are. You must be on my mind lately.

Ha that's weird! The answers are not enough and really high!
  • orangesmartie
    Options

No ice cream

Awesome job, Kelly!
    And...

No ice cream

coldstone.jpg

All the hugs, Nicci. I am so sorry you're having a tough time. I won't be in Nashville. That's the weekend of my wedding anniversary and Denni and I are going to a B&B for the weekend.

Ah yes I remember you saying :)
  • orangesmartie
    Options

No ice cream

Awesome job, Kelly!
    And...

No ice cream

You've been through A LOT, Nicci! Try to do your best to take care of yourself. HUGS!

And I am not coming to Nashville, because:

5nm2r4x7tjjk.jpg

Yeah that's a bit far :(
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    Rachel0778 wrote: »

No ice cream

Awesome job, Kelly!
    And...

No ice cream

coldstone.jpg

I'm so sorry to hear you're having an awful week Nicci! Sometimes the diet needs to take the backburner while you focus on self care, and that's okay! Maybe bump up to maintenance for awhile to see if that helps curb the binges?

Yes. Spoil and pamper yourself regularly. Take time to play. <3
    Grieving knows no timeline. Sending more hugs.
  • orangesmartie
    Options
    Rachel0778 wrote: »

No ice cream

Awesome job, Kelly!
    And...

No ice cream

coldstone.jpg

• orangesmartie
    Options

Hey hello how're things?
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options

No ice cream

Awesome job, Kelly!
    And...

No ice cream

coldstone.jpg

All the hugs, Nicci. I am so sorry you're having a tough time. I won't be in Nashville. That's the weekend of my wedding anniversary and Denni and I are going to a B&B for the weekend.

However, if you will let me know what day you'll be at Dollywood, I might take a day off and meet you there. :smile:
  • MissKalhan
    Options

Hey hello how're things?

Things are good! Busy but pretty good. Winter can go away anytime now mhmm lol
  • orangesmartie
    edited February 2016
    Options

No ice cream

Awesome job, Kelly!
    And...

No ice cream

coldstone.jpg

However, if you will let me know what day you'll be at Dollywood, I might take a day off and meet you there. :smile:

oooh we haven't decided yet. I was thinking probably the Monday 2nd May I don't know what else @Oberon21 and @rungirl1973 have planned. i know we're line dancing one night, and Grand Ole Opry on the Saturday night
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

No ice cream

Awesome job, Kelly!
    And...

No ice cream

coldstone.jpg

oooh we haven't decided yet. I was thinking probably the Monday 2nd May I don't know what else @Oberon21 and @rungirl1973 have planned. i know we're line dancing one night, and Grand Ole Opry on the Saturday night

One of you let me know when you pick a date for sure. Sevierville is less than 90 miles from me.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    It is.annoying that my direct supervisor has been standing at the cubby next to mine gossiping for close to 30 minutes. Co-irkers indeed.
  • bkhamill
    bkhamill Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    I was so exhausted last night, I slept in my sweaty workout clothes. I slept like a baby though which was good because sleep lately has been fleeting to say the least.

*This does not count as a square because I know it's on the board. I just felt I needed to share that. Don't ask why. I'm weird, but you all already know that.

Be careful with that. My friend used to work from home, and would work out between meetings and then sit in her sweaty work out clothes. She got a wicked infection (like a boil) on her tail bone (aka butt) that had to be dug out, drained and packed. Hugely painful and just all around gross. Given the location, her husband had to do the replacement bandage changes. How embarrassing huh?

:grimace::mask:

Makes note to self to shower after EVERY workout from now on. Yikes!

Yeah. It was gross and wildly painful. She said it was one of the worst things she had ever felt. She was on heavy painkillers for a few days.

I got a staph infection a few years ago, and went through a similar thing, with daily wound care visits for weeks, while the three inch long by over an inch deep hole in my lower abdomen grew back from the inside (it is a wound they cannot close or the infection will likely come back) It is not fun at all.
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options

No ice cream

Awesome job, Kelly!
    And...

No ice cream

coldstone.jpg

I was just thinking about this over the weekend. I haven't requested any days off yet, so I need to figure it out!
    I also didn't need to know about those cake batter eggs. YUM
    Monday works for me! I'm going to ask our dance instructor a good place to go line dancing. Hopefully, she'll know...