Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    So far on Lent Challenge:

No ice cream
    No buying processed junk food like cookies, cakes, pies, ice cream, etc. (only cottage cheese)
    Exercised everyday (last Tuesday I considered pushing carts my exercise & Sunday only did like 2-3 minutes on the exercise bike since watching four kids is tiring & that counts haha).

A coworker bought some of the new Cupcake Filled Oreos & left them in the break room (since I didn't say I can't eat processed junk food other people buy) & I tried one. Total waste of calories!

Awesome job, Kelly!
    And...

No ice cream
    No buying processed junk food like cookies, cakes, pies, ice cream, etc. (only cottage cheese)
    Exercised everyday (last Tuesday I considered pushing carts my exercise & Sunday only did like 2-3 minutes on the exercise bike since watching four kids is tiring & that counts haha).

A coworker bought some of the new Cupcake Filled Oreos & left them in the break room (since I didn't say I can't eat processed junk food other people buy) & I tried one. Total waste of calories!

At least you know now before buying a whole package!

That's what I told a few coworkers haha!

Now I can save my money & buy something even better.

I'm hoping we get the Coldstone Creamery Eggs again this year!

Omg, these are are real thing?? :o

coldstone.jpg

Wal-Mart has had these the past few years, but haven't found them yet this year. I remember the Cake Batter Cookie Bash egg was really good.

The eggs are more expensive around $5.00, but pretty big for the price you pay.

Ummm....who wants to send me a cake batter one??? Or bring it to Nashville? :smiley:

Although, at the moment I am doing really really badly. I can't stop eating. Anything and everything, all the time, mostly stuff that is bad for me. I'm on a real bad binge streak that i can't seem to curb. Coupled with a total lack of will to exercise. I don't even have to leave my house but i just cannot do it. I'm having a really bad week emotions wise, and its all i can do to get through work. i go home, eat (or stop on the way home and eat), go home and climb in to bed and cry. This emotions thing sucks.

Anyway, who is coming to Nashville?

<3

Were here for you @orangesmartie! I just got out of a bad binge cycle myself.

@oberon21 you need to buy one of those Coldstone Creamery Eggs & take it to Nashville.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Rachel0778 wrote: »

No ice cream

Awesome job, Kelly!
    And...

No ice cream

coldstone.jpg

Wal-Mart has had these the past few years, but haven't found them yet this year. I remember the Cake Batter Cookie Bash egg was really good.

I am definitely going to start stalking my local Walmart for the Cake Batter one. YUM!

So worth it!

I spotted the White Chocolate Cadbury Mini Eggs today *drools*.
  • FroggyBug
    FroggyBug Posts: 4,883 Member
    Options
    Nina_Ekoko wrote: »
    arditarose wrote: »
    sigh...When I found that I couldn't eat peanut butter in moderation, and had to get it out of my apartment ASAP, I not only threw it away-I drowned the jar in water first so I wouldn't be tempted...

I can't believe I shared that.

Its funny you say this because sometimes, i will have weak moments when i buy things i should not eat. so i put it in water, because if i just toss it, i will get it out and eat it. LOL.

-_-

HA! O-70!!! I win!!!!

Yay for winning! :) It was entertaining to watch.
  • FroggyBug
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    Nina_Ekoko wrote: »
    arditarose wrote: »
    sigh...When I found that I couldn't eat peanut butter in moderation, and had to get it out of my apartment ASAP, I not only threw it away-I drowned the jar in water first so I wouldn't be tempted...

I can't believe I shared that.

Its funny you say this because sometimes, i will have weak moments when i buy things i should not eat. so i put it in water, because if i just toss it, i will get it out and eat it. LOL.

-_-

I actually did that with cheesecake the other week :D.

I ate almost all of the cheesecake in one sitting & threw the rest in a plastic zip close bag in the trash. Awhile later I took it out of the trash & ate the rest haha.

So embarrassing to actually confess that one LOL!

You must have semi thought you would do that our you wouldn't have put it in a plastic bag. ;)

True haha.

Today I didn't exercise for Lent, but I am still counting it since I pushed carts at work for around 10-15 minutes.

I still haven't bought any processed snacks or had ice cream. It is getting harder now that the Easter candy is starting to appear, but I will stay strong & not buy any.

I consider pushing carts a workout. My first job was as a grocery store courtesy clerk and I actually enjoyed pushing carts. That was the only time in my life when I was in shape. :)
  • FroggyBug
    Options
    Rachel0778 wrote: »

No ice cream

Awesome job, Kelly!
    And...

No ice cream

coldstone.jpg

Ummm....who wants to send me a cake batter one??? Or bring it to Nashville? :smiley:

Although, at the moment I am doing really really badly. I can't stop eating. Anything and everything, all the time, mostly stuff that is bad for me. I'm on a real bad binge streak that i can't seem to curb. Coupled with a total lack of will to exercise. I don't even have to leave my house but i just cannot do it. I'm having a really bad week emotions wise, and its all i can do to get through work. i go home, eat (or stop on the way home and eat), go home and climb in to bed and cry. This emotions thing sucks.

I'm so sorry to hear you're having an awful week Nicci! Sometimes the diet needs to take the backburner while you focus on self care, and that's okay! Maybe bump up to maintenance for awhile to see if that helps curb the binges?

I know this feeling well. I hope you can get back on track soon.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options

No ice cream

Awesome job, Kelly!
    And...

No ice cream

coldstone.jpg

<3

@oberon21 you need to buy one of those Coldstone Creamery Eggs & take it to Nashville.

You mean keep it in my house!???!!! If Nicci really wants one I will. I can't eat them anyway. They distinctly sound non-vegan to me....
  • Oberon21
    Options
    It is.annoying that my direct supervisor has been standing at the cubby next to mine gossiping for close to 30 minutes. Co-irkers indeed.

Tee hee... Great example she is setting!
  • Oberon21
    Options

No ice cream

Awesome job, Kelly!
    And...

No ice cream

coldstone.jpg

All the hugs, Nicci. I am so sorry you're having a tough time. I won't be in Nashville. That's the weekend of my wedding anniversary and Denni and I are going to a B&B for the weekend.

Ah yes I remember you saying :)

However, if you will let me know what day you'll be at Dollywood, I might take a day off and meet you there. :smile:

oooh we haven't decided yet. I was thinking probably the Monday 2nd May I don't know what else @Oberon21 and @rungirl1973 have planned. i know we're line dancing one night, and Grand Ole Opry on the Saturday night

Well we can't do Dollywood and Line Dancing the same night! We could try Line Dancing the Thursday or Sunday night, then Dollywood on Monday. I don't think we will want to do Dollywood the Sunday after the marathon. But we could....
  • Oberon21
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    How are you?! I'm not reading back the thousands of posts haha

I only needed to read back a few to see Nicci is having a bit of an issue so deleted my "everyone is fine!". I am good. Not exercising enough. But good. :)
  • Oberon21
    edited February 2016
    Options

No ice cream

Awesome job, Kelly!
    And...

No ice cream

You've been through A LOT, Nicci! Try to do your best to take care of yourself. HUGS!

And I am not coming to Nashville, because:

5nm2r4x7tjjk.jpg

ROAD TRIP!

ETA looks like you pass right through Kansas.... You could make it... with MO!
  • Oberon21
    Options

No ice cream

Awesome job, Kelly!
    And...

No ice cream

coldstone.jpg

Thank goodness there is no peanut butter heaven in there...
  • Oberon21
    Options

No ice cream

Awesome job, Kelly!
    And...

No ice cream

coldstone.jpg

All the hugs, Nicci. I am so sorry you're having a tough time. I won't be in Nashville. That's the weekend of my wedding anniversary and Denni and I are going to a B&B for the weekend.

However, if you will let me know what day you'll be at Dollywood, I might take a day off and meet you there. :smile:

oooh we haven't decided yet. I was thinking probably the Monday 2nd May I don't know what else @Oberon21 and @rungirl1973 have planned. i know we're line dancing one night, and Grand Ole Opry on the Saturday night

One of you let me know when you pick a date for sure. Sevierville is less than 90 miles from me.

You could totally meet us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Oberon21
    Options

No ice cream

Awesome job, Kelly!
    And...

No ice cream

coldstone.jpg

I am so sorry. Emotions do suck. It's all part of grieving but it still sucks. XOXOXOX
  • Oberon21
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    I was so exhausted last night, I slept in my sweaty workout clothes. I slept like a baby though which was good because sleep lately has been fleeting to say the least.

*This does not count as a square because I know it's on the board. I just felt I needed to share that. Don't ask why. I'm weird, but you all already know that.

I'm glad you had a good night sleep.
    Can't you count it if it's a true confession? I'd call it if it was

As the game is so slow lately, I will give it to you as either "stinky clothes" or "wardrobe malfuntion." Your choice. :D

I know it was going gangbusters for a while, this week super quiet.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    So I am trying to stop procrastinating. I am so sick of feeling overwhelmed and behind. Today I got all my performance appraisals done, my performance agreements done, my candidate selection done, my tuition reimbursement application done, my grades submitted for my last class. I still have a ton to do but it's 7:17 and my office is freezing and I am tired. I am going to head home, stopping at Target for some groceries, then go home and fold and put away laundry. I may not exercise of make my steps, but by God, I am going to get stuff done!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

No ice cream

Awesome job, Kelly!
    And...

No ice cream

coldstone.jpg

<3

You mean keep it in my house!???!!! If Nicci really wants one I will. I can't eat them anyway. They distinctly sound non-vegan to me....

Yes!

@orangesmartie do you want @oberon21 to purchase one of these eggs for you?
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    So I am trying to stop procrastinating. I am so sick of feeling overwhelmed and behind. Today I got all my performance appraisals done, my performance agreements done, my candidate selection done, my tuition reimbursement application done, my grades submitted for my last class. I still have a ton to do but it's 7:17 and my office is freezing and I am tired. I am going to head home, stopping at Target for some groceries, then go home and fold and put away laundry. I may not exercise of make my steps, but by God, I am going to get stuff done!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have gotten through a lot today! Great job!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options

No ice cream

Awesome job, Kelly!
    And...

No ice cream

coldstone.jpg

Well we can't do Dollywood and Line Dancing the same night! We could try Line Dancing the Thursday or Sunday night, then Dollywood on Monday. I don't think we will want to do Dollywood the Sunday after the marathon. But we could....

No, you couldn't do Dollywood on Sunday.. Dollywood is all walking all day. I don't run, but I know you couldn't do that.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options

No ice cream

Awesome job, Kelly!
    And...

No ice cream

coldstone.jpg

Yeah, I am gonna need one of those middle ones!
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options

No ice cream

Awesome job, Kelly!
    And...

No ice cream

coldstone.jpg

<3

Yes!

@orangesmartie do you want @oberon21 to purchase one of these eggs for you?

I think I need one....I'll trade you $$ for ££ on the exchange visit ;)

It could be the carrot for crossing the finish line...

Mrs s and i are planning in putting all our clothes in hand baggage and bringing empty suitcases to take stuff back, clothes, easter eggs, game of thrones game, tacky souvenirs (I have licence plates from every place I visited last time, and I'm going to put them in Charlie's room in the new house).