The Ultimate Before and After 30 Day Shred Thread

Options

Replies

• aphroditespalace
    Options
    Oh my goodness. just moved up to level 2 of this workout. WOW!! I run miles every day and dont sweat like that. Intense and awesome!!!!!! So happy.

Seeing all those pics you guys posted totally keeps me motivated.
  • LauraJo08
    LauraJo08 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way. It takes me a 5+ miles run to sweat like I do with the 25 minutes of the shred.

coquetona, I can't see your pics?

Well, I just finished day 22, 8 more to go and I'm so excited to post pics. For whomever asked if this was a good workout for those looking to just lose 10-20 pounds, yes! I have been a runner my whole life and haven't sweat like this since volleyball 2-a-days in high school.
  • Elixandra
    Elixandra Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Great idea!!

I did it for 30 consecutive days (which I still can't believe I didn't miss a day!!). I also did the C25K program three times a week, and Zumba twice a week. As well as some biking and walking in there, too.

I lost 5.5 lbs, 3" off my waist and 3.5" off my hips.

30dayprogress3.jpg

30dayprogress.jpg

I don't have photos from Day 1 of my back, but here's Day 10 (after Level 1)
    30dayprogress2.jpg

Wow! You got amazing results. I was just thinking about getting 30 day shred. Your so my inspiration. Your before pic is where im at right now. I cant wait to get started. I wasn't aloud to do anything including walk for the first month after my sons birth due to a really bad issue/injury after delivery and I still have to be careful what I do. But I think I can do it. If I get semi close to the result you got.
    I was really feeling down on myself last night and all of your guyes before and afters have got me wanting to get going again. Thank you all!
  • fpueblo
    fpueblo Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    BTW if anyone want to see it my profile pic is me after day 20. if you can see my other pics in my profile the one before my current one was 2 weeks before I started the shred I don't have a day one...

@Elixandra I love the picture in your ticker gir is my fav :) I even made a Gir dog costume for my daughter for Halloween :D
  • malmustafa79
    malmustafa79 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • Eviesmum
    Eviesmum Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    bumping for later - I'm on day 8 at the moment.
  • mytwobabies
    mytwobabies Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    mytwobabies - You look awesome! I can't believe you lost 20lbs - was this just one round of 30 days??

coquetona - You look amazing too - I can really tell in your back and profile pics. WTG!

I love this thread - keep the results coming:happy:

Thanks! That pictures as taken after my second round. :) I got such great results the first time I just had to do it again!
  • maryannmiclat
    maryannmiclat Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Just completed Day 1 Level 1 of the Shred. It was tough, but I'm excited to see what will happen in the next 30 days.
  • ShawnaMama
    ShawnaMama Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Wow! You got amazing results. I was just thinking about getting 30 day shred. Your so my inspiration. Your before pic is where im at right now. I cant wait to get started. I wasn't aloud to do anything including walk for the first month after my sons birth due to a really bad issue/injury after delivery and I still have to be careful what I do. But I think I can do it. If I get semi close to the result you got.
    I was really feeling down on myself last night and all of your guyes before and afters have got me wanting to get going again. Thank you all!

Thank you so much! The Shred is hard, but you can always modify it if you need to be careful. And it will still kick your butt! Hope you have wonderful results. Feel free to add me, if you like :)
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Jillian is kickin' my a**!!! I'm on Day 8, Level 1 - 51 yr. old man at 240 lbs. - I'm staying on Level 1 until I can do each move properly and get through the entire thing with more ease. My wife is on day 4.
  • Tiffani3089
    Tiffani3089 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    All this is so inspiring it is amazing what can happen in just 30days! .. I totally tried to complete the 30 day shred yesterday.. but my neighbor came home (Bad excuse I know but I try to be courteous and quiet) and me being 6'2 and 194lbs jumping around for 20 mins probably wouldn't have amused them much LOL darn crawlspaces! I am sore today for sure... did about half the work out and then added some extras since I quit before the end.
  • glampixxie
    glampixxie Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Just thought I'd update on my progress. I'm on Day 17, Day 7 of Level 2. I haven't missed a single day yet! When I finish I will definitely post before and after pictures. So far, I see no difference in myself, but I'm not done yet so we will see ;)
  • ShawnaMama
    ShawnaMama Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Just thought I'd update on my progress. I'm on Day 17, Day 7 of Level 2. I haven't missed a single day yet! When I finish I will definitely post before and after pictures. So far, I see no difference in myself, but I'm not done yet so we will see ;)

Fantastic job!! You're over halfway there!
  • Treed79
    Treed79 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Bump!!
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options

I am on the same day as you and only dropped maybe 3 lbs so far, I feel slimmer but the weight hasnt moved much. :S
  • sharidiane
    sharidiane Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Just finished Day 29. Tomorrow is a rest day and Day 30 is Thursday ... can't wait to post results!!!
  • Rakeda1210
    Rakeda1210 Posts: 44
    Options
    Can't wait till I finish so I can post some results. I'm only on day 6...time will tell how well I do. Great job everyone!
  • kirianna55
    kirianna55 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Today is day one for me. I'm really excited. I am thinking about doing the 30 day shred and the "No More Trouble Zones" DVDs. I am thinking about doing the 30 day shred lvl 1 during the first week, then lvl 2 for two weeks and then lvl 3 for three weeks. I also am thinking about incorporating the "No More Trouble Zones" circuits with lvl 2 and 3. What do you guys think?
  • glampixxie
    glampixxie Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Today is day one for me. I'm really excited. I am thinking about doing the 30 day shred and the "No More Trouble Zones" DVDs. I am thinking about doing the 30 day shred lvl 1 during the first week, then lvl 2 for two weeks and then lvl 3 for three weeks. I also am thinking about incorporating the "No More Trouble Zones" circuits with lvl 2 and 3. What do you guys think?

It might get really boring doing level 2 for two weeks and level 3 for three weeks, but that's just my opinion. I started getting sick of level 1 after a week.
  • Cella30
    Cella30 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    bump!

I'm hoping to have B/A pictures to post in a month :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!