What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• abwean
    abwean Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    For the last two years I get below 175 in the spring then I blow it. I'm at 176.8 right now. Mini goal to break the spring curse.
  • lms32164
    lms32164 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    :) Getting below the 250 again and loosing 35 the time I go to Florida on vacation!!! :) This would make me lighter then last year when we went! <3
  • Fittingitforever
    Fittingitforever Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Onederland by the start of summer on June 16th!
  • jarablue
    jarablue Posts: 127 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Next mini goal is getting to 233 pounds. 23 has always been a special number to me. And I used to be a size 34 jeans. I can't wait to go clothes shopping once I hit my final goal of 180.0. Also being able to get on a zip line without it turning into a slingshot will be awesome as well. I hope everyone gets to their happy weight!
  • Jenfromtheblock84
    Jenfromtheblock84 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Getting under 200lbs!!!! 26.8lbs till 199.8
  • hazleyes81
    hazleyes81 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I wear compression shorts when I run because I have junk in the trunk (they're like a butt bra for me) and that means I get to run with muffin top and sausage legs. Mini goal one is when they hold things in place without making me have unnecessary bulges lol.
  • Leoess
    Leoess Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Now that March is around the corner: avoid the school vending machines for a whole month. All they have that's not going to make my Fitbit cry is pretzels...but who wants plain pretzels from a vending machine? Gonna start "practicing" today and find out how much money I'll be saving in the process!
  • BonnieKay37
    BonnieKay37 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I bought this cute dress from NastyGal and it's just a liiittle too tight. One or two pounds and I'll be rocking it!
  • masdec7
    masdec7 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Onederland! That is my first mini goal! About 29lbs left till onederland!
  • farfromthetree
    farfromthetree Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    to complete couch to 10k
  • MudstainSally
    MudstainSally Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    To win our first quarter weight loss contest at work. Ends May 12th, 4% down since first weigh in on Feb 5th, chugging my way to more.
  • vannyn42
    vannyn42 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I reached my last mini goal last Saturday but have not weighed myself since. My mini goal is to lose 2.4 lbs by March 5 (from what my last weigh in was)

That will put me at 10 lbs to goal weight :)

• cmorris30316
    cmorris30316 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    My mini goal is actually an acquaintance who is losing and really changing her appearance. She has always been bigger than me but is now looking smaller. It really shocked me how much I've gained and she's lost ! She is my height and size approximately so it's very comparable In my eyes. so she has unknowingly motivated me !!!!
  • Syneea
    Syneea Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Eight pounds until goal weight... I've put on a few pounds of water weight since I've started increasing my weight training. Here is to hoping that with me being a newbie, I can still make significant gains in a deficit. After a month in, I can already see a difference in my legs...
  • Syneea
    Syneea Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I'd changed my ultimate goal weight as I reached it and still did not look the way that I wanted to look.. So here is to hoping that I'm happy once these last eight pounds are gone. Lol
  • summeroflove99
    summeroflove99 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Losing another 6lbs by Easter (4 weeks from now). I have got so many lovely 'thin' clothes and I can't wait to be able to wear them comfortably again :)
  • Snipsa
    Snipsa Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    7Kg left to get to healthy/normal BMI. I understand the issues some have with the system, but I feel very strongly about getting into the healthy range and staying there. Haven't been under 25BMI in my adult life, so it is a huge goal for myself. Closest I came was at 27, and that was where I fell off the wagon the previous time - felt I was at least closer to healthy range than the obese range where I had started, so I started to slack off in my healthy lifestyle. Will not let that be the case this time. It's only a single goal on my way to my ulimate goals for weightloss and fitness...
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Today my goal is to eat a real dinner so I don't snack through the evening - Protein, veggie and a carb, plus I have Edy's ice cream for dessert.
  • katie47n
    katie47n Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Trying to get under 140 lbs! My ultimate goal is 135, but I've been stuck in the 140s since last year, after starting at 172. Right now I am making a push to finally get under 140 by the end of March - currently at 141!
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    Want to lost 5lbs before Saint Patrick's day. Gotta do it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!