St. Patrick's day Challenge

Options

Replies

• kirstendawm
    kirstendawm Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    joymomrn4 wrote: »
    Hit the gym after work today and got in a good workout! Also managed to make it to 15,000 steps. Stayed under my calorie Goal. Ready for tomorrow!

I'm ready for tomorrow as well! We Are doin this! Looking forward to reaching our goals just think of how good we are going to feel! :)

I know! I can't wait to feel better about myself and look great on my wedding day! It keeps me going for sure :smile:

• tigerlil4665
    tigerlil4665 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Challenges for well for me, too.
    SW: 228
    CW: 213
    GW: 205

Plan: gym 5x per week, drink more water, and track EVERYTHING! And I'll even be doing this challenge during a vacation in Mexico, that's how serious I am!!!!
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    My goal is to figure out what day st Patrick's day is. :)
  • Llorraine11
    Llorraine11 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    My goal is to figure out what day st Patrick's day is. :)

Lol...your right have no clue
  • danimcmillen
    danimcmillen Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I'm joining you today! I have a small goal, which is big to me and I'm going to share with you.
    I want to limit getting coffee away from home to twice a week.
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    Day 12 - two hours of walking. Under calorie goal. Yay.
  • Livgetfit
    Livgetfit Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Livgetfit wrote: »
    I'm joining a bit late! I'd like to lose 3.6kg by Paddy's Day (the day of my people), workout in some way 6 days per week and meet my calorie goal daily with one day where I eat back my exercise calories in full to avoid lapsing/cheating.

SW: 72.6kg (160lbs)
    GW: 69kg (152lbs)

Checking in folks

I had a bad weekend but I'm back on the horse. I did exercise 4 days last week but 3 of those days I did 2 workouts per day.

This week I am refocusing on my goal to workout 6 days.

SW: 72.6kg
    CW: 72.1kg
    GW: 69kg
  • bookwyrmkd
    bookwyrmkd Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Day 5
    Feeling better today and will walk later. Yesterday I had over 13,000 steps, a 12 hour work day, and was under my calorie goal. Today won't be quite as busy, but perfect for an afternoon walk to welcome the month of March. Happy Tuesday!
    CW: Holding steady at 199
  • desasmom300
    desasmom300 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    14 days logging in. Flu hit me like a train yesterday and still sick today. No elliptical yesterday or today. Will see what tomorrow brings.
  • Llorraine11
    Llorraine11 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Hi I am in..
    Lorraine
    CW 203.5
    GW 190

CW 202.4
    GW 190

CW 201.1
    GW 190

CW 200.4
    GW190
  • allenjamie457
    allenjamie457 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I lost 3.5 lbs this week. Good start to meeting my goal. I stayed under calories and went to the gym yesterday but was a little short of my step goal. I think I'm getting a gastro so not sure how today is going to go
  • KareninLux
    Options
    Day 13. Met calorie goal and lifted for a short while today. Day by day.
  • Shenvalleygurl
    Shenvalleygurl Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Check in for yesterday:
    Day 12 - 11 workouts, 10 days under 1600 cals.
    Going for 20 workouts in 29 days and 22 days under 1600 cals by St. Patricks Day.
  • lboyer6
    lboyer6 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Check in for today, lost 3.5 lbs since the 19th. Feeling good about getting down to my goal weight.
    SW 198
    CW 179.75
    GW 160
  • KareninLux
    Options
    Day 14. 2.2 lbs down. Half way to my goal. More or less. Resolve to do more lifting for the next 15 days.
  • Becky_44
    Becky_44 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I had a meaningful loss today, I broke through an emotional/mental barrier I've been stuck on for about a year and a half. Every time I lost to a certain number I self sabotaged/self punished and would gain. Never dropping further below, but today was a different story, today I lost again without the gain. I finally feel like im back on track. Huge deal for me!
  • kirstendawm
    Options
    Becky_44 wrote: »
    I had a meaningful loss today, I broke through an emotional/mental barrier I've been stuck on for about a year and a half. Every time I lost to a certain number I self sabotaged/self punished and would gain. Never dropping further below, but today was a different story, today I lost again without the gain. I finally feel like im back on track. Huge deal for me!

Wonderful! Congrats!
  • kirstendawm
    Options
    Still no weightloss :( but I have managed to hit the gym 5 days last week and everyday this week as well. I've stayed under or close to my Calorie goal. I'm just going to keep trying. That's all I can do.
  • sobrien1017
    sobrien1017 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sounds great!
    SW-150
    CW-141
    GW-120
    Goal- to be down another 5 pounds by st Patrick's day and lose 2 inches off my belly!
  • desasmom300
    desasmom300 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Haven't worked out for 2 days. Down 6 pounds in 15 days and 10.25 inches.