St. Patrick's day Challenge

Options

Replies

• Livgetfit
    Livgetfit Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Livgetfit wrote: »
    Livgetfit wrote: »
    I'm joining a bit late! I'd like to lose 3.6kg by Paddy's Day (the day of my people), workout in some way 6 days per week and meet my calorie goal daily with one day where I eat back my exercise calories in full to avoid lapsing/cheating.

SW: 72.6kg (160lbs)
    GW: 69kg (152lbs)

Checking in folks

I had a bad weekend but I'm back on the horse. I did exercise 4 days last week but 3 of those days I did 2 workouts per day.

This week I am refocusing on my goal to workout 6 days.

SW: 72.6kg
    CW: 72.1kg
    GW: 69kg

Checking in with great news. Have done 2x Kayla Itsines BBG and 2x C25K Week 3 runs so far this week. Did a 5:2 fast day yesterday and woke up to a lovely surprise.

SW: 72.6kg
    CW: 70.9kg !!!!
    GW: 69kg

1.9kg/4lb to go in the next 14 days. I can do this!!!
  • kirstendawm
    kirstendawm Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hit the gym again today and got over my 10,000 steps. I also managed to stay under my calorie limit. Hopefully it all pays off! The first few lbs came off when I started logging with MFP again but ever since then the scale hasn't budged :(
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    Day 15. Walked in a hailstorm yesterday. Likely raining today. Not giving up on the walking commute, lol.
  • Becky_44
    Becky_44 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Over my calorie goal tonight. And sat on my butt most of the day other than a couple hours at work. Plan to get back at it tomorrow.
  • KareninLux
    edited March 2016
    Options
    |Day 16
    Way too much food. Way too much wine. Wonderful day. Oh well!
  • kirstendawm
    Options
    Made it to the gym again today :smile: also managed to stay under my calorie limit. Hopefully it will reflect on the scale at my next weigh-in.
  • zydeco69
    zydeco69 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Well my trip to Long Island over last weekend was great. Too many Margaritas and got my monthly on the way home. Needless to say no weight loss. Made it to the gym twice this week and below calories. You gotta keep on keeping on!
  • Becky_44
    Options
    Came in under goal tonight. Got a run (completed week 6 of 10k trainer) and a walk in today. Still need to work on junk food more, but I'm feeling much more confident with my choices overall than I have in a year and a half.
  • bookwyrmkd
    bookwyrmkd Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Day 8
    Felled by multiple infections. Working on getting well and staying that way. Still logging food, what little I've eaten, and under my calorie goal.
  • Llorraine11
    Llorraine11 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Hi I am in..
    Lorraine
    CW 203.5
    GW 190

CW 202.4
    GW 190

CW 201.1
    GW 190

CW 200.4
    GW190

CW 199.1
    GW 190
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Today is my birthday and my coworkers brought me in lots of treats and goodies. I went way over my calorie limit and it is not even anywhere near dinner time! Oh well, I will start fresh tomorrow with good choices.
  • Llorraine11
    Llorraine11 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Today is my birthday and my coworkers brought me in lots of treats and goodies. I went way over my calorie limit and it is not even anywhere near dinner time! Oh well, I will start fresh tomorrow with good choices.

Happy birthday. Enjoy your day it only comes once a year..
  • emmielou24
    emmielou24 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    emmielou24 wrote: »
    I'm in! 10 by St. Patrick's Day! Been off the wagon for a long time and its time to get back in the game!
    SW 267
    CW 208
    GW (for challenge) 197.

CW 205. Down 3. Eating clean and moving as much as possible, I had a mid thigh to mid shin replacement done 9 weeks ago so I'm only allowed to walk at this point. Feels good to move again after 3 years of nothing!
  • joymomrn4
    joymomrn4 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I've hit a plateau! But not going to let it discourage me.....I can still see the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!
  • joymomrn4
    Options
    KareninLux wrote: »
    |Day 16

I wish wine was calorie free! My greatest weakness. My son sent me a link for low calorie wine. I've already made it up in my head that it's lousy and I shouldn't think that way. Perhaps I'll try it.....hmmm let me check his text...ok it's called FITVINE wines. I'm going to google it and get the scoop
  • joymomrn4
    Options

Per 5oz glass, 95 calories and 3.4g of carbohydrates
    KareninLux wrote: »
    |Day 16

• Becky_44
    Options
    Happy birthday!

• KareninLux
    Options
    Day 18. Good day yesterday. Gonna be an even better day today with a little more exercise!
  • kirstendawm
    Options
    Well I managed to get 15,000 steps in for the day! I also stayed under my calorie limit as well. HOPEFULLY it will get me closer to my goal.
  • johnnybrucato823
    johnnybrucato823 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Update:
    Ive been under my calorie count every day aince starting, i only exercised 3 days this week, gotta force myself to work out hard tomorrow...my first weigh in of the challenge is sunday and im nervous...