125 day positive challenge

Options

Replies

• goingape
    goingape Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Day 9 - Beautiful sunshiney day...spending time with my sis. : )
  • goingape
    Options
    Day 10 - I feel like I'm back on my game! Motivation- check. Energy - double check. Going to hit the sack at 915 every night this week.
  • JeanMBK
    JeanMBK Posts: 728 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    ^ Thanks.
    Having a good day.
  • goingape
    Options
    Jeanmk56 wrote: »
    yidyy9tsqdja.jpg

love this..
  • goingape
    Options
    Day 11 - Had a great sleep last night. I'm experimenting with using an essential oil diffuser. Seemed to work good. Started back at my lunch time aquafit today, didn't realize how I missed it! Really breaks up the work day.
  • goingape
    Options
    Day 12 - Having a treat tonight by getting my hair cut! I need to change up look. : )
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    368 - jty5080zvdu6.jpeg
  • willybilly30
    willybilly30 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    i like this idea
    i read you feel how you act
    so,when i am all alone
    i dance saying how happy i am
    do gratitudes and all kinds of stuff
    yea, it works lol
    wish i could keep the mood tho
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    @willybilly30 , I know what you mean about wishing you could keep the mood.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    369 - became a bit overwhelmed at work this afternoon, but ended feeling pretty good.
  • goingape
    Options
    Day 15 - Had a difficult time with a family member lately which has brought me low....emotional roller coaster. On a positive note I'm starting my pilates course today.
  • goingape
    Options
    Day 16 - Really enjoyed my new pilates class! Bought a new dress...so easy to shop now that I can fit smaller sizes.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    @goingape , I'm sorry to hear of your difficulties with a family member. After my father died 2 years ago, 5 siblings and I no longer communicate. My oldest and youngest brother and I are great though. I hope whatever it is you can resolve. Just remember family does not have to be blood, it's who you choose to be your family.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    370 - as much as I might ache after I get done, my early spring cleaning and organizing feels good! Still have the computer room that really needs some organizing and tossing away of old stuff.
  • goingape
    Options
    Jeanmk56 wrote: »
    370 - as much as I might ache after I get done, my early spring cleaning and organizing feels good! Still have the computer room that really needs some organizing and tossing away of old stuff.

woo hoo! That is awesome, feels so great to let go of unneeded stuff. I will be doing the same, mainly old clothes and craft stuff. Thanks for your help on my family post. I really appreciate it. I hope relations improve with your siblings.
  • goingape
    Options
    Day 17 - Lots to accomplish today. Grateful body is becoming stronger and fitter to do it all. Happy Sunday everyone!
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    @goingape , thank you, but my family relations may never improve and that's ok as I have come to terms with that.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    371 - a nice afternoon spent with Mark's family. I'm grateful for them.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    372 - I'm glad this day is coming to an end, it was a rough one, but I survived.