Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    There are tiny girl scouts on campus selling cookies. And the peanut butter ones are vegan :3
    If I buy a box I am almost certainly going to eat all of them at once. Am I going to buy it anyway? Yes.

Because mid-terms.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    I have eaten dessert 3 times today, and pasta for dinner, so my calories are 1200. But that's okay because midterms.

I love the 'because mid terms...'. Sounds like a good reason to me!

It does to me too!

Today I am eating all the salty foods, & putting them in other days since I am sick on Saturday & only ate two protein bars that day.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    There are tiny girl scouts on campus selling cookies. And the peanut butter ones are vegan :3
    If I buy a box I am almost certainly going to eat all of them at once. Am I going to buy it anyway? Yes.

Because mid-terms.

This is going to be my statement from now on. I am currently over my goals too. I need to go walk it off, but its...midterms! I wonder how I can turn that into a work phrase...
  • Oberon21
    Options
    oooh PAGE 1800!
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options

Because mid-terms.

Exactly! ;) I'm glad someone understands!
  • SoulOfRusalka
    Options

Because mid-terms.

This is going to be my statement from now on. I am currently over my goals too. I need to go walk it off, but its...midterms! I wonder how I can turn that into a work phrase...

Yes, it can (and should) be applied to anything, including work! :P
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Some woman stood naked on a truck around here. :open_mouth:
  • Oberon21
    Options

Because mid-terms.

Yes, it can (and should) be applied to anything, including work! :P

It officially is!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »

Huh?
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I ate an entire row of filled chocolate cupcake oreos yesterday, plus half a row of my friends double stuf oreos while watching TWD.

my binges are my hardest thing to get under control.
    I'm just coming out of a nearly month long relapse into my ED, I feel you. There's some nice information in this thread if you need it.

I am overly excited for TWDs season finale.

Oh I'm sorry. I hadn't known you had had a relapse. Hope you are doing ok.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    I knew I was going to start my lifestyle change today so the whole weekend I intentionally ate any and everything I could get my hands on that I knew I wouldn't be able to eat anymore...im talking chicken nuggets, burgers, pizza, biscuits and gravy, cheese puffs, chips, fried chicken, slushes, ice cream, pasta, potatoes, fries, fried mushrooms...I probably consumed 10,000 calories this weekend :neutral:

You really don't have to exclued anything. If it is something you cannot eat in moderation, then yes, you might need to exclude it. Mostly, just make sure your calories are within your goal.

Agreed. As others stated, restrictions lead to binging. You become obsessed by it.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I knew I was going to start my lifestyle change today so the whole weekend I intentionally ate any and everything I could get my hands on that I knew I wouldn't be able to eat anymore...im talking chicken nuggets, burgers, pizza, biscuits and gravy, cheese puffs, chips, fried chicken, slushes, ice cream, pasta, potatoes, fries, fried mushrooms...I probably consumed 10,000 calories this weekend :neutral:

Ah well. Don't weigh in for a few days,and get cracking on your lifestyle change! Welcome!
  • SoulOfRusalka
    Options
    I ate an entire row of filled chocolate cupcake oreos yesterday, plus half a row of my friends double stuf oreos while watching TWD.

I'm just coming out of a nearly month long relapse into my ED, I feel you. There's some nice information in this thread if you need it.

Sorry to hear that :/ I've been struggling with my ED too. Glad you're coming out of the relapse though!
  • SoulOfRusalka
    Options

o_o what.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »

B-12!!

I know how you feel. I get anxious watching sometimes and if I had food in my hand, it is gone very quickly.

Not sure that is on this card...

d4og9jfpan99.jpg

I need to print out a copy of that, darn it!!
  • CooCooPuff
    Options

o_o what.
    http://www.click2houston.com/news/naked-woman-dancing-on-top-of-big-rig-snarls-hwy-290-traffic

Yeah... There's pictures on the Houston subreddit. :s

• CooCooPuff
    Options

Sorry to hear that :/ I've been struggling with my ED too. Glad you're coming out of the relapse though!
    Yeah, it's really tough when it comes rolling in like that. Thanks!

• kellienw335
    kellienw335 Posts: 1,745 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Happy birthday Kellie!

Thanks, Patricia! And thank you for the card!
  • SoulOfRusalka
    Options
    I (and everyone else on this campus) have officially reached the point of tired where everything is funny. Like, my roommate and I just lost it over the Russian genitive plural for "lamp" because it's kind of a funny word. Also I have no filters anymore.
    Girlfriend: "I wish I could eat whatever I wanted without it reaching my stomach."
    Me: "I used to have that, it's called an eating disorder" **falls over laughing**
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    I bought a groupon to the yoga place by my house. I'm going to my first class tonight after work!

Hopefully a change will help me...

Sounds like fun. I really like yoga.

Lots of people do that, but I have found that I do better at losing weight when I work those things into my diet in moderation. Obviously not every day, but maybe fried chicken one week and biscuits and gravy another week.

This. Oh so so much this.