Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Rachel0778 wrote: »
    crosbylee wrote: »
    I knew I was going to start my lifestyle change today so the whole weekend I intentionally ate any and everything I could get my hands on that I knew I wouldn't be able to eat anymore...im talking chicken nuggets, burgers, pizza, biscuits and gravy, cheese puffs, chips, fried chicken, slushes, ice cream, pasta, potatoes, fries, fried mushrooms...I probably consumed 10,000 calories this weekend :neutral:

You really don't have to exclued anything. If it is something you cannot eat in moderation, then yes, you might need to exclude it. Mostly, just make sure your calories are within your goal.

+1. Do you really want to go without those items for the rest of you life? Try fitting in your craving in conscious portions along with the healthy stuff. Life without ice cream is not a life I want to live! lol

I know right? I am counting down the days until Easter that I can eat ice cream again!

Which one of the new flavors of Edy's are you going to try? (if any)
    I saw them at my grocery store and was tempted but I couldn't decide which one to get!!

Edited because.. 1800!! Woohoo!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    I knew I was going to start my lifestyle change today so the whole weekend I intentionally ate any and everything I could get my hands on that I knew I wouldn't be able to eat anymore...im talking chicken nuggets, burgers, pizza, biscuits and gravy, cheese puffs, chips, fried chicken, slushes, ice cream, pasta, potatoes, fries, fried mushrooms...I probably consumed 10,000 calories this weekend :neutral:

You really don't have to exclued anything. If it is something you cannot eat in moderation, then yes, you might need to exclude it. Mostly, just make sure your calories are within your goal.

+1. Do you really want to go without those items for the rest of you life? Try fitting in your craving in conscious portions along with the healthy stuff. Life without ice cream is not a life I want to live! lol

I know right? I am counting down the days until Easter that I can eat ice cream again!

I saw them at my grocery store and was tempted but I couldn't decide which one to get!!

I looked at the Edy's and then bought Mayfield vanilla for the locusts, I mean kids. They don't appreciate and savor it and I don't need it so, no good ice cream. Maybe for Easter I will get some.
  • kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    Some woman stood naked on a truck around here. :open_mouth:

I've had dreams about doing that but... why?

ETA: Never mind, I see you posted a link to the article
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    kecmw25 wrote: »
    Some woman stood naked on a truck around here. :open_mouth:

I've had dreams about doing that but... why?

ETA: Never mind, I see you posted a link to the article

That chick is all over FB now and has several memes as well. Some guy wrote a funny song about it and I shared it on my FB page. It was funny, but not ugly towards her. It actually mentions that drug abuse and mental illness are serious matters.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Page 1800!!! My page 1800 confession is that I ate an entire pint of The Tonight Dough (Ben and Jerry's) on Sunday, which put me over calories for the day by more than 1300. Oops!

I logged the entire day, though. Small victory.
  • Rachel0778
    Rachel0778 Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options

New flavors of Edy's you say? Do tell!!

I confess that I went to Walmart to buy bread last night and came home with over $15 of pure junk. I think I impulse bought the entire store. I amazingly put it in the treat cupboard and did not binge. Who is this new person and what did she do with old me?
  • bkhamill
    bkhamill Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Will I finally make a landmark page? 1800!
  • kelly_c_77
    Options

I confess that I went to Walmart to buy bread last night and came home with over $15 of pure junk. I think I impulse bought the entire store. I amazingly put it in the treat cupboard and did not binge. Who is this new person and what did she do with old me?

http://www.onsecondscoop.com/2016/02/new-edys-slow-churned-flavors-and-nosh.html

Woohoo on not eating all the junk. If I buy a pile of junk, it will most definitely be gone that same day. The only way it won't is if I hide it in my son's closet while he's napping or sleeping. No chance I'm going in and waking him up!
  • kelly_c_77
    Options
    Yay, Brenda!! You made it!
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    I bought a groupon to the yoga place by my house. I'm going to my first class tonight after work!

Hopefully a change will help me...

Nice! I am cracking up on your leg picture. That should get you a few random male friend requests....

Haha! I said in the batcave that I couldn't stop looking at my legs in the picture I took Saturday, so I'll take a few random requests.
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    I ate an entire row of filled chocolate cupcake oreos yesterday, plus half a row of my friends double stuf oreos while watching TWD.

my binges are my hardest thing to get under control.
    I'm just coming out of a nearly month long relapse into my ED, I feel you. There's some nice information in this thread if you need it.

I am overly excited for TWDs season finale.

Sorry about the relapse. I had a mini-relapse over the weekend, too. 2 days of hell.
    *hugs*
  • Rachel0778
    Rachel0778 Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options

http://www.onsecondscoop.com/2016/02/new-edys-slow-churned-flavors-and-nosh.html

Woohoo on not eating all the junk. If I buy a pile of junk, it will most definitely be gone that same day. The only way it won't is if I hide it in my son's closet while he's napping or sleeping. No chance I'm going in and waking him up!

That Mississippi Mud Pie looks absolutely amazing! Although I'm seriously not allowed to bring anymore junk home for 2 more weeks. My grocery budget is glaring me down!
  • kelly_c_77
    Options

That Mississippi Mud Pie looks absolutely amazing! Although I'm seriously not allowed to bring anymore junk home for 2 more weeks. My grocery budget is glaring me down!

I'm interested in the Texas Pecan and the Vermont Maple! I also think Apple Pie sounds good!!
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    Page 1800!!! My page 1800 confession is that I ate an entire pint of The Tonight Dough (Ben and Jerry's) on Sunday, which put me over calories for the day by more than 1300. Oops!

Logging is great!
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    My confession today is that since my tastebuds are on the fritz due to sinus junk, I am eating everything.....and I can't even taste it......why????
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    My confession today is that since my tastebuds are on the fritz due to sinus junk, I am eating everything.....and I can't even taste it......why????

Seriously, if you cant' tates it...why? Although sometime just the act of eating is soothing when you feel like crap.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    nonoelmo wrote: »

Logging is great!

The cookie dough sounds great!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I bought a groupon to the yoga place by my house. I'm going to my first class tonight after work!

Hopefully a change will help me...

Nice! I am cracking up on your leg picture. That should get you a few random male friend requests....

Haha! I said in the batcave that I couldn't stop looking at my legs in the picture I took Saturday, so I'll take a few random requests.

Well, you do look very sexy! Isn't there some comedy line with that?
  • Oberon21
    Options
    bkhamill wrote: »
    Will I finally make a landmark page? 1800!

Woot! You did it!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Happy birthday Kellie!

Thanks, Patricia! And thank you for the card!

Glad you got it!