125 day positive challenge

Options

Replies

• goingape
    goingape Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Day 19 - Went for a walk home from work....70 minutes of walking! I did it!!!
  • goingape
    Options
    Jeanmk56 wrote: »
    372 - I'm glad this day is coming to an end, it was a rough one, but I survived.

glad you made it!
  • goingape
    Options
    Day 20 - Spring is definitely in the air here. I'm going to treat myself to a new pair of runners for my indoor gym time. I wore my regular pair outside for my walk and they got a bit muddy. : )
  • Wellsuzie
    Wellsuzie Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Please let me share one of my faves? "A Native American boy was talking to his grandfather. 'What do you think about the world situation?' he asked. The grandfather replied, 'I feel like wolves are fighting in my heart. One is full of anger and hatred; the other is full of love, forgiveness, and peace." Which one will win?' asked the boy. To which the grandfather replied, 'The one I feed.' ~Unknown
  • JeanMBK
    JeanMBK Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    @goingape, yes the weather was great today! Glad you got some outdoor time.

@Wellsuzie, thank you! I have read this before and it definitely is a good one!
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    373 - liking the spring feeling this week. In one week from tonight, my oldest son and his wife arrive from California!
  • goingape
    Options
    Day 21 - A day full of exercise! Aquafit at lunch, walked 6k home and zumba this evening! So I figured I will have earned my small movie theatre popcorn tonight!
  • goingape
    Options
    goingape wrote: »
    372 - I'm glad this day is coming to an end, it was a rough one, but I survived.

glad you made it!

Thanks Jeamk56!
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    374 - dpp03q6cmpep.jpeg
  • goingape
    Options
    Day 22 - Had a lovely dinner with a friend, so good to talk and share.
  • goingape
    Options
    Day 23 - Watching a movie. Made hot chocolate for the kids...but none for me. Just water. : )
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    375 - a good weekend all in all, house cleaned, a birthday celebration, and in 3 days my oldest and his wife arrive!
  • goingape
    Options
    Day 24 - Trying to get pumped for the upcoming work week.....really not looking forward to it. : (
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Wellsuzie wrote: »
    Please let me share one of my faves? "A Native American boy was talking to his grandfather. 'What do you think about the world situation?' he asked. The grandfather replied, 'I feel like wolves are fighting in my heart. One is full of anger and hatred; the other is full of love, forgiveness, and peace." Which one will win?' asked the boy. To which the grandfather replied, 'The one I feed.' ~Unknown

Thanks for this.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    376 - or3976b79t4m.jpeg

• JeanMBK
    Options
    377 - my oldest and his wife are on their way here right now from California!
  • trigrl247
    trigrl247 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to MFP. May I join in? I am thankful I still have a job after suffering a hip injury, followed by surgery. Please feel free to add me as a friend,
  • goingape
    Options
    Day 30 - Had a long rough week at work...hoping the upcoming week is kinder. Looking forward to drinks with the girls after work tomorrow....it will be just one drink, no munchies as I am getting back on track. Joined a challenge today.
  • goingape
    Options
    trigrl247 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm new to MFP. May I join in? I am thankful I still have a job after suffering a hip injury, followed by surgery. Please feel free to add me as a friend,

please do join us!
  • goingape
    Options
    377 - my oldest and his wife are on their way here right now from California!

how exciting Jeamk56, enjoy your time with them!